National Guard told to stand down while Ferguson burned

Good.

Let the city burn. Let the pathetic Ferguson Police understand just how bad they fucked up.

I hope Wilson gets what's coming to him.

You are one pathetic jerk. You're not even a human fucking being.
You are a grabastic blob of organic shit.
Have you ever heard her talk about the power in symbols like the pentagram? Shes into some really kooky shit. Shes a weirdo and therefore irrelevant.

Good.

Let the city burn. Let the pathetic Ferguson Police understand just how bad they fucked up.

Have you ever heard her talk about the power in symbols like the pentagram? Shes into some really kooky shit. Shes a weirdo and therefore irrelevant.
"She" is probably some 12 year old boy who spends too much time in his room reading comic books and playing fantasy video games.

Okay, the protesters proved yet again that they'll try hard to live up to the stereotype that they claim to fight against. Meanwhile, Holder was having a fit that the National Guard had been called in after the governor declared a state of emergency. The governor oddly decided not to use them. Now, the rioting, looting and destruction continue and the protesters prove they are nothing but a bunch of thugs. They can't use words, at least not reasonable language, to try to communicate. They only know theft and violence as a response to anything that upsets them.

Never mind that the evidence in the case showed that Brown was at fault and that the officer was justified. The protesters can't get their head around the truth or maybe are just unwilling to see things for what they are. Facts have yet to get in the way of assault, looting and destroying the city.

In the future, these folks will have to live in an area where no more businesses thrive and the place looks like Detroit. Then they'll complain about that.

From the link:

Dozens of businesses were looted, burned, and destroyed in Ferguson last night. Hundreds of gunshots were fired by so-called "protesters".

But despite mobilizing the National Guard for more than a week in preparation for this expect chaos, Gov. Jay Nixon (D) told them to stand down.

Ferguson Mayor James Knowles told FOX 2 reporters late on Monday night thathe had repeatedly pleaded with the Governor’s office to deploy the the National Guard Monday night… But his requests were "completely ignored":

Was this what Obama meant when he took to the airwaves before the riots to demand "police restraint"?
And DW Ulstermann recalls the pressure outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder had put on Nixon to hold back police response:

Eric Holder was reportedly upset the Missouri Governor announced a State of Emergency days before the Darren Wilson Grand Jury decision was announced, and adamant there would be no National Guard soldiers patrolling the streets of Ferguson. (A decision that in more "normal" time would be left to the governor to decide)

More off the record reports indicate Holder’s office made a number of angry calls to Governor Nixon expressing the administration’s displeasure at what they viewed to be a too strong response to the threat of rioting.

National Guard told to stand down while Ferguson burned
http://toprightnews.com/?p=7370
Nixon is trying to tread softly around this because instead of doing what's right, he caved into political pressures.
As of right now, he is claiming the NG will again be activated.
Yeah, right.
He NG was nowhere to be found. The police were overwhelmed.

We'll never know if the National Guard presence would have decreased the amount of destruction. He called the National Guard in, then turned around and decided not to use them. I am betting he buckled under pressure from higher up.

Everything the rioters did was senseless and only makes them look like the problem. While there should be discussion about why so many minorities have run-ins with police, this is a great example of the wrong way to handle it. The media hasn't helped with their own race baiting and there are too many public figures inciting violence rather than calming people.

It's insane that over a hundred shots were fired, many at police, but they didn't fire back for fear of making things worse. The message is that police are fair targets, as are white people and businesses. I don't want to hear any of the looters whine about businesses leaving the area permanently. My sympathy is with all the good people in Ferguson who were willing to listen to reason and didn't resort to acting like thugs.

Sorry to tell you all this but what you saw last night was pretty much textbook crowd control for the 21st century.

Yelling "do something" is great, I understand it. You see the fires on TV an think there should be a bunch of guys fighting them. This is a reasonable response to an reasonable situation. See fire; put fire out. The problem was that what you had was an unreasonable situation so the conventional wisdom doesn't apply.

Yelling "do something" is great. What would you want them to do? They waited until around seven to announce the decision when most people were home; giving businesses time to board up and close. They secured the critical infrastructure. Yeah, losing a McDonalds and a Walgreens are bad but there are other places to eat and fill your prescription...finding another place to get your wedding license or car title transferred...not so much.

I can hear you now saying..."enforce the law". That is a good idea too. Running into a riot scene to arrest an arson suspect sounds great until you are the one asked to do it. You can roll in by numbers and try to out-muscle the crowd but you don't know the crowd's size. And remember, you're likely armed to the teeth as a police officer. The moment a shot goes off, the crowd reacts then you have a fire-fight, much more deaths and injuries. Exactly what you are trying to avoid.

The cops did what they should have done last night. I'm surprised that they may be more interictive tonight. Its okay to look like a failure. There are other playbooks that may have rendered a posture that was more correct but in the end...the authorities acted responsibly last night.

Good.

The police did not fuck up. Brown did big time and now his comrades are destroying the city. All for that thug. And you don't have the sense to see it. You didn't bother listening to the prosecutor and it wouldn't make any difference. You are too polarized to learn from facts.

quibtaylorshot.jpg

Do you remember what happened the last time they tried to stop the rioting in Ferguson? The public went ape shit on them and so did the press. "How dare they use rubber bullets and tear gas and armored personnel carriers!" Remember that? Stopping the riots isn't worth the backlash.

Actually, it is worth it. It's the only way to save people's lives and property. Some business owners are in a very bad way right now even though they did nothing wrong. The asshat race baiters punished them because they felt like stealing what was in their stores before setting them on fire.

Problem is that some media are joining the race baiting game and putting undo pressure on authorities to let the rioters do as they wish. To attempt to stop them is called racist. Yea, so racist to stop senseless violence on the streets. There is a new definition every day.

They have even destroyed businesses owned by other minorities, which tells you how out of hand it got. They weren't making a point by doing all that. You have to really enjoy stealing and starting fires to do what they did. This sort of behavior has become a predictable reaction from the lowlifes. I am sorry, but no decent person would participate in looting and destroying other people's property. There are many other ways to have your voice heard and rational discussion is how you change things. As it is, the crime rates remain high in some neighborhoods and instead of looking at what they can do to make changes for the better, they blame others and use any excuse to commit more crimes. All they are doing is showing the world what idiots they are and I am so sick of some liberals in the media acting as if the violence is justified.

This is just natural behavior for Negros.

I'm enjoying it

Good.

Symbols have only the power we choose let them have on us.

If I associate a Cross with the seasons, the elements, or the four most important Gods and Goddesses of my Pantheon, that's the "power" a cross is going to have on me me when I see one... to invoke these ideas in my mind and remind me of what I believe in. When a Christian views a cross, in their mind it invokes (consciously or subconsciously) ideas of Jesus Christ sacrificing himself for our sins, and can remind them of their religion, the Bible, God, and other Christians, and thus is a powerful symbol in Christianity, as well as Paganism.

There is nothing "kooky" or supernatural about that.

And likewise, the pentagram can have a similar effect, particularly among those who hold it to be of strong religious or spiritual significance.​

Good.

yeah..She's probably one of these people that calls the ACL fucking U on a daily basis because of some perceived slight to her wiccan beliefs.

Good.

Symbols have only the power we choose let them have on us.

If I associate a Cross with the seasons, the elements, or the four most important Gods and Goddesses of my Pantheon, that's the "power" a cross is going to have on me me when I see one... to invoke these ideas in my mind and remind me of what I believe in. When a Christian views a cross, in their mind it invokes (consciously or subconsciously) ideas of Jesus Christ sacrificing himself for our sins, and can remind them of their religion, the Bible, God, and other Christians, and thus is a powerful symbol in Christianity, as well as Paganism.

There is nothing "kooky" or supernatural about that.

And likewise, the pentagram can have a similar effect, particularly among those who hold it to be of strong religious or spiritual significance.​
Blah blah blah......If I wanted your commentary I would rattle your cage.

Good.

yeah..She's probably one of these people that calls the ACL fucking U on a daily basis because of some perceived slight to her wiccan beliefs.

"Wiccan"? Lol

Forum List

Back