National Guard to Deploy to Southwest Border Aug. 1! 24 Years Too Late!

BTW TM, for someone who talks so much shit about conservatives you seem to have a very small grasp of "what they want done" in most situations. You really believe that 1200 troops spread out along the boarder that can't even do anything to the illegals that they come in contact with is what conservatives wanted? Seriously, are you that out of touch with what is being talked about around you on a daily basis?

How many national gaurd did the republicans send?

Bush sent about 1 thousand I beleive, about just as many as Obama. And you mean Neconservatives, not republicans... So in the end The Neocons sent about the same number as Obama, hmm shocking another almost identical similarity between Neocons and Obama... weird... Even weirder the Neocons did it when Immgration was blowing up in their face while trying to push amnesty as a way to try and make people shut up.... just like Obama.....

So... fing .... weird....

TM, are you sure you didn't used to be a Bush-bot?

Facts and Truth just CANNOT be allowed into the equation of personal opinion for some folks.

In other words, Truth DOESN'T MATTER.

Cripes.

Who gives a shit? By your own words Bush was a horrible President, so WHY do you attempt to defend Obama by saying he's better than a horrible President? I mean that's not exactly impressive.

Bush sent about 1 thousand I beleive, about just as many as Obama. And you mean Neconservatives, not republicans... So in the end The Neocons sent about the same number as Obama, hmm shocking another almost identical similarity between Neocons and Obama... weird... Even weirder the Neocons did it when Immgration was blowing up in their face while trying to push amnesty as a way to try and make people shut up.... just like Obama.....

Obama is in fact a neocon.

I've seen the term misused quite frequently, but never this badly.

In a time where politicians are nothing but hybrids and lies it's kind of hard to really define anyone.

Last edited:

Really??

Neoconservatism is a right-wing political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, and which supports using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries.[1][2][3] Consequently the term is chiefly applicable to certain Americans and their strong supporters. In economics, unlike paleoconservatives and libertarians, neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state; and, while rhetorically supportive of free markets, they are willing to interfere for overriding social purposes.

Sounds like Obama to me

1200 is a joke. Bush sent 6,000. I guess Obama believe the 1200 will keep the 20 million from crossing back into Mexico. He don't want to keep them from crossing in but from leaving.

Really??

Neoconservatism is a right-wing political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, and which supports using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries.[1][2][3] Consequently the term is chiefly applicable to certain Americans and their strong supporters. In economics, unlike paleoconservatives and libertarians, neoconservatives are generally comfortable with a welfare state; and, while rhetorically supportive of free markets, they are willing to interfere for overriding social purposes.

Sounds like Obama to me

Really?? Point out where he is using American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy and human rights to other countries. You don't get to use the sloppy seconds left in place when he took office. What coutries has he invaded in order to make them like us?

Neoconservatism is a brand of social conservatism. Obama practices social liberalism. Yes, there is a difference.

Forum List

Back