National Guard on the Southern Border.

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
One of the few things GW has done that I agree with. But, he should also endorse holding business people criminaly liable for hiring illegal immigrants.

As far as the illegal immigrants go, I don't want them to be harmed. If my belly was empty, and my future sucked cause my President,, Fox, was too busy lining his pockets with the Pesos of the peasants, then I would bail for the US too.

However, the more we hear about the political agenda of the illegals and their left wing teachers ((Hillary Hose Bag Clinton)),,,the less supportive I have become for them to stay. As a matter of fact, I still don't see how making 11 million of any people, US citizens, is goiing to help us at home. I feel it will through any sort of balance we have as a society, off on a tangent.

But, the rub is that I would take a Mexican who works, who may be an illegal, over some asshole who drives a car with the music on loud, doesn't work, and considers gang banging to be a career. Who would you rather have for a neighbor???

Forum List

Back