National Guard criticized for anti-Islam poster

-Cp said:

Islamic leaders and peace groups are criticizing the California National Guard for a flier posted in its headquarters suggesting the United States should execute Islamic terrorists with bullets dipped in pig's blood to deny them entry to heaven.

Hell, I've been saying this for 15 years. Smear their bodies with pig guts and hang them from telephone poles and bridges to ensure their peers get a GOOD, HARD look. :dev2:

Can anyone find a copy of this poster? I'd LOVE to see it..

It's good to know that some of you are seriously psychotic. :blsmile:

Next time my mom goes to church, I have her get one of their posters suggesting that all Catholic clergy be arrested for being buttfucking child rapists, which will certainly deny them entry to heaven.

Gabriella84 said:

Next time my mom goes to church, I have her get one of their posters suggesting that all Catholic clergy be arrested for being buttfucking child rapists, which will certainly deny them entry to heaven.

:blah2:

Gabriella84 said:

:lalala: :blah2: :blah2:

Gabriella84 said:

Please do - I'd love to see that poster too...

GunnyL said:
Hell, I've been saying this for 15 years. Smear their bodies with pig guts

During the Philippine insurrection in the early 1900s US forces threw dead pigs into the mass graves of slain Muslim rebels.

Seems to have done wonders- there wasn't a peep from PI Muslims for the rest of the century.

Forum List

Back