National Geographic on 9/11

Nov 15, 2009
Anyone here watch the new 9/11 debunking tactic on Nat Geo last night?

I am putting together detailed and comprehensive information that will show what a farse it was all the while setting a mood or atmosphere of "what makes people want to believe".

It was basically a "magic show" tactic with psychological propaganda.

At least thay admitted 1/3 of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job.....by the way which is likely a much higher number now...

Can you believe they start off with some propaganda BS right off the bat that 50% of all Americans in 1941, right after it happened, thought Pearl Harbor was intentionally allowed to happen by the government?

I know I never thought that and where did they get those bogus numbers to start their propaganda piece?

Don't you find it a bit odd that our government now resorts to television propaganda to try and sway people instead of having new official investigations?

In 1941 there was the question of why the carriers weren't there. There was the big argument between the Roosevelt administration and the Japanese over our embargo against them on strategic metals, and the fact that Perl was caught flat footed.

There was also the fact Yamoto was, as Attache here, part of an exercise doing in 1928 exactly what he did in 1941, fly over the top of Oahu from the north because there were no defensive assets on that side. Worked in 28 too.

Things that make people ask questions now that they didn'tn know back then was the fact we were able to read their diplomatic traffic faster than they could. The poor schmucks at the Japanese embassy were not told ahead of time, and their code guy was off that morning, so when they got traffic that day they had to find the code guy to translate the final Japanese message. Roosevelt had it two hours before the Japanese ambassador did. (We couldn't do military traffic in 41, but we broke that by April of 42. The Japanese were so full of themselves they couldn't believe we could read their messages.)

That doesn't mean Roosevelt was culpable. The Japanese had their hands full, and he didn't believe they were serious.

But lots of folks had problems with the official story at Pearl too.

I don't have TV. I will have to wait for You Tube.

There have been lots of serious investigations. Serious lunatics refuse to believe the facts of physics, chemistry and any other science that gets in the way of their silliness.

people want to believe it was an inside job...because if it wasn't it means we are an inept bunch of twits and that we are not safe and our government can't protect us.....

the police won't stop your murder but they will notify next of kin and call the morgue.....

In 1941 there was the question of why the carriers weren't there. There was the big argument between the Roosevelt administration and the Japanese over our embargo against them on strategic metals, and the fact that Perl was caught flat footed.

There was also the fact Yamoto was, as Attache here, part of an exercise doing in 1928 exactly what he did in 1941, fly over the top of Oahu from the north because there were no defensive assets on that side. Worked in 28 too.

Things that make people ask questions now that they didn'tn know back then was the fact we were able to read their diplomatic traffic faster than they could. The poor schmucks at the Japanese embassy were not told ahead of time, and their code guy was off that morning, so when they got traffic that day they had to find the code guy to translate the final Japanese message. Roosevelt had it two hours before the Japanese ambassador did. (We couldn't do military traffic in 41, but we broke that by April of 42. The Japanese were so full of themselves they couldn't believe we could read their messages.)

That doesn't mean Roosevelt was culpable. The Japanese had their hands full, and he didn't believe they were serious.

But lots of folks had problems with the official story at Pearl too.

I don't have TV. I will have to wait for You Tube.

There have been lots of serious investigations. Serious lunatics refuse to believe the facts of physics, chemistry and any other science that gets in the way of their silliness.

They place a 1/2" thick horizontal metal beam over the fire with no fireproofing and the same alleged heat. Not only is this a farse because it was NOT placed vertical like the actual support columns....but it was only 1/2" thick compared to the actual vertical core columns that are up to 4.91" thick........that somehow cut themselves and blew out of the way fast enough all the way down so the top floor of each building would hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside them.

We will get more into how much fireproofing could have been lost and what sides, areas, etc later.

This has nothing to do with the 47 tree trunks, vertical support columns that run from bedrock to the top floor which are welded together fusing them to be one tree trunk each or 47 tree trunks all the way up.

The horizontal beam they heat up could only represent a tree branch, floor truss on the perimeter of the core columns.

femacore.gif

They have this same demolition "expert" on every debunking propaganda...

He portrays the dinosaur methods of controlled demolition using dynamite, one of the oldest forms of explosives ever made. There are now countless forms of explosives that have been developed and they play dumb using dynamite with miles of wires. This method of demolition may be more cost economical when bidding demolition contracts instead of using exotic explosives...but don't play it off as the ONLY type of explosives EVER developed.

They play it out like the ONLY way to use explosives is with miles of wires. So your telling me that the cave dwellers in Afghanistan, Iraq etc are more advance than our best military technology when they can use a cell phone wireless signal to detonate bombs? With todays wireless technology they play it out like there MUST have been some evidence of wires.

They clear out the entire floor of the building to show what it's like when controlled demolition explosives go off. This produces thunderous loud bangs trying to prove what it should have sounded like if explosives were used in the WTC buildings.

All the vertical support columns were in the core of the WTC buildings and the outer shell would actually act like a muffler keeping decibels way down. Like the difference on how loud your car before or after the muffler falls off.
Or the difference how loud a gun is with our without a silencer...etc.

I have thoroughly researched controlled demolitions and it is far different than the dinosaur method the debunking propaganda portrays.

There has been extensive research developments on controlled demolition methods. These are in areas of controlling sound decibels, ground vibration, and even controlling horizontal direction of debris. This is to prevent damaging nearby buildings windows by keeping sound decibels down and protect underground pipes by keeping ground vibrations down.

This is accomplished by using many smaller explosives that produce a harmonic rumbling sound and not the loud bangs with fewer larger explosives.

I distincly recall seeing episodes on the learning channels like 15yrs ago where they were showing new technology. One of the things I seen was where they put only one droplet of a substance on an ink pen that was powerful enough so when someone clicked it would have blown their head off. It was liquid form and dried.

I really love the part where they use 5/8" thick cement board which is used for tile backing and call it a scaled down pentagon wall and fire a 500 mile an hour projectile through it...LOL

I really love how they use a lb. of explosives on the whole cement board apparatus and blow the whole thing to smithereens and portray it like another segment of the scaled down experiment...OMFG!!!

They kept showing footage of flight 93 crashsite where there was no sign of a plane and I was really looking forward to hearing that part but they didn't address it.

So why did they try and portray it like those are the only types of explosives available (first type invented) and there have been no further developments in explosives and wireless technology?

There is technology to wireless control several Unmanned Planes with various flight paths and destinations now completely automated with computers but this doesn't cross over to controlling explosives?

Last edited:
I watched that, at the insistence of the wife.
What I saw, even during the 'experiments', was a show designed to show how stubborn and quick to discredit information that doesn't fit their narrative that "truthers", the hard core ones, can be.

The truthers on the show did the same thing you are doing, going out of their way to "prove" the 'debunking' is wrong. debunking the debunking.

The show was successful in showing that. At the end they even said that some of the truthers would never believe anything, despite how or who proved it.

Now, carry on with all your point by point arguments for or against your favorite 911 theories.....

It is I who knows what really happened.
If your not talking about space aliens, midgets and elvis, your on the wrong track.

I watched that, at the insistence of the wife.
What I saw, even during the 'experiments', was a show designed to show how stubborn and quick to discredit information that doesn't fit their narrative that "truthers", the hard core ones, can be.

The truthers on the show did the same thing you are doing, going out of their way to "prove" the 'debunking' is wrong. debunking the debunking.

The show was successful in showing that. At the end they even said that some of the truthers would never believe anything, despite how or who proved it.

Now, carry on with all your point by point arguments for or against your favorite 911 theories.....

It is I who knows what really happened.
If your not talking about space aliens, midgets and elvis, your on the wrong track.

So what manipulating steps were taken to slowly evolve our country to have "debunking propaganda" instead of new official investigations when the citizens ask for one?

Thus far, the NIST investigation and both this 'debunking' and the one done by popular mechanics were considered garbage by the truthers.(wait for it, I know you want to say they are)
The show i watched last night did say that maybe a new investigation would happen, but it likely would not as no investigation would ever be accepted by the truther movemnet
It would be a waste of time and money.
Are you the exception?

Thus far, the NIST investigation and both this 'debunking' and the one done by popular mechanics were considered garbage by the truthers.(wait for it, I know you want to say they are)
The show i watched last night did say that maybe a new investigation would happen, but it likely would not as no investigation would ever be accepted by the truther movemnet
It would be a waste of time and money.
Are you the exception?

How can you look at this and believe this is just a collapsing building?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_B_Azbg0go"]YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVhxnkK6s8"]YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns (Follow-up)[/ame]

site1103.jpg

nuke_upwards.jpg

Wtc7_collapse_damage.jpg

You are absolutely right, I already know what really happened though.
Ok, I am going to go through this one more time;
Evil aliens abducted the planes, and all the passengers on 911. They had abducted humans before, to breed a super race of humans. Unfortunately they abducted a midget, thus they were only able to breed a race of evil midgets. They had also abducted Elvis, but he was impotent and his dna was damaged by drugs, so all he was good for was training the evil midgets. The evil midgets were the ones that cleaned up the mess on the ground, killed a few people to make it look real and likely planted the explosives that actually took down the buildings since when they abducted the planes they could not have hit the buildings. (yes, that exactly why you don't see any wreckage in PA, it was all staged by the midgets.) Now that was just the beginning, the abducted plane passengers are being used to breed a race of normal sized super humans to take over the world.
Now all we need to figure out is how long it takes to breed, raise and train a race of normal sized super humans.
Now doesn't that just make much more sense than either the official story or the wired together theories that are casually tossed around by the conspiracy theorists?
Yes there is a conspiracy, but our government simply isn't smart enough or skilled enough to pull it off.
Therefore, it must be evil midgets, its the only thing that makes sense.

For more information, see my thread entitled "prepare for your new midget masters"
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/73624-prepare-for-your-new-midget-masters.html

I am putting together detailed and comprehensive information that will show what a farse it was all the while setting a mood or atmosphere of "what makes people want to believe".

At least thay admitted 1/3 of Americans think 9/11 was an inside job.....by the way which is likely a much higher number now...

Can you believe they start off with some propaganda BS right off the bat that 50% of all Americans in 1941, right after it happened, thought Pearl Harbor was intentionally allowed to happen by the government?

I know I never thought that and where did they get those bogus numbers to start their propaganda piece?

Don't you find it a bit odd that our government now resorts to television propaganda to try and sway people instead of having new official investigations?
So, what you are actually saying is:

Nat geo completely blew my asinine theories out of the water, making all of us twufer morons look like the fools we truly are. So, i'm pissed, and will still spam this board with even more bogus and unsubstantiated bullshit just to save face and continue to look like the fucking moron I truly am.

Is that what you're saying?

And one more question:

Are you a Paulette?

You know, a Ron Paul supporter?

Nat geo completely blew my asinine theories out of the water, making all of us twufer morons look like the fools we truly are. So, i'm pissed, and will still spam this board with even more bogus and unsubstantiated bullshit just to save face and continue to look like the fucking moron I truly am.

And one more question:

Are you a Paulette?

Nope.... I couldn't care less about politics. I just call a spade a spade and then go fishing for a few hours, drink a couple beers, sleep 8 hrs. and do it all over again.

Waiting for a fulltime job offer by someone in government to post for their side of the story...:D

And one more question:

Are you a Paulette?

Nope.... I couldn't care less about politics. I just call a spade a spade and then go fishing for a few hours, drink a couple beers, sleep 8 hrs. and do it all over again.

Waiting for a fulltime job offer by someone in government to post for their side of the story...:D
Well then, maybe you ought lay off the beers, clear your head, and get a fuckin' job.

Spending all day being a twufer clown is obviously impairing your ability to live a normal life.

Just sayin'!

Creative,

This picture here.
nuke_upwards.jpg

The caption says that "pieces of the tower have been thrown 70 meters". Can you prove that?

Those pieces are the aluminum cladding that was attached to the outside of the perimeter columns. Do you mean to tell me that it is totally impossible for those ALUMINUM pieces to have a parabolic trajectory, falling from somewhere above as the perimeter columns fell outward?

nuke_upwards.jpg

useful picture to beat troofers over the head with. They keep claiming the towers came down faster than free fall in a vacuum, but around the tower is stuff in free fall, but the tower itself still stands above the free falling debris for about 20 stories. So the tower did not come down faster than free fall in a vacuum as troofers insist.

I don't think the troofers can verify the distance, but I will had them that some of that aluminum is flying pretty far. Aluminum is pretty light stuff and it can fly pretty far given the right impetus. Why, when a huge structure is falling apart and knocking everything down and around the idea that some stuff wouldn't have outward momentum as it is knocked around is kind of amazing.

people want to believe it was an inside job...because if it wasn't it means we are an inept bunch of twits and that we are not safe and our government can't protect us.....

the police won't stop your murder but they will notify next of kin and call the morgue.....

wrong again as always,if there was any evidence that surfaced that it wasnt,I would be glad to say so.No people like you are just in denial that it was an inside job and only see what you want to see.:cuckoo:

And one more question:

Are you a Paulette?

wrong moron,David Ray Griffins book Debunking the 9/11 Debunking blows that fairy tale show of National Geographics out of the water and proves what a liar it is,but thats right,you wont read it cause you only see what you want to see and Ron Paul would have been a far better president than any of those other evil corrupt presidents Bush or Obama.National Geographics did the same exact same thing the history channel does,omit key facts,evidence and witness testimonys.

He has said he got out of washington while serving in the Reagan administration cause he saw how corrupt washington was and wanted no part of it.thats why he ran as an independent for so many years before going back to a republican to run for office since the independent never getes elected.

They also conviently dont show this video as well that nobody here has ever been able to debunk despite their laughable attempts to do so.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw[/ame]

Last edited:
. They keep claiming the towers came down faster than free fall in a vacuum,

Why do you feel the need to lie like that? What is your true agenda here? Don't talk if nobody can believe a word out of your fucking mouth...Nobody has ever claimed that from what I've seen in my endless research.

Everybody knows that all three world trade center buildings collapsed at CLOSE to freefall speeds.

Somehow the vertical steel support columns in each building that run from bedrock to the top floor which are welded together fusing them to be one piece all the way up....cut themselves and blew out of the way fast enough for the top floors in each building to hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.

A ball dropped right beside each buildings top floor would hit the ground only a few seconds before the top floor would in each building......even though the top floor in each building had many vertical support columns holding them up.......

Grow a damn braincell or two..................

Last edited:
. They keep claiming the towers came down faster than free fall in a vacuum,

Why do you feel the need to lie like that? What is your true agenda here? Don't talk if nobody can believe a word out of your mouth...Nobody has ever claimed that from what I've seen in my endless research.

Everybody knows that all three world trade center buildings collapsed at CLOSE to freefall speeds.

Somehow the vertical steel support columns in each building that run from bedrock to the top floor which are welded together fusing them to be one piece all the way up....cut themselves and blew out of the way fast enough for the top floors in each building to hit the ground almost as fast as a ball would if dropped right beside it.

A ball dropped right beside each buildings top floor would hit the ground only a few seconds before the top floor would in each building......even though the top floor in each building had many vertical support columns holding them up.......

Grow a damn braincell or two..................

That's bullshit. Are you telling everyone here that the total collapse time, from the moment the collapse initiated to the time the entire tower had come down was only 11 seconds? If that's the case then you're going to have to explain why a portion of the core was seen still standing after the dust cleared enough for all to see and then IT collapsed.

Please explain how you get 11 seconds as the full collapse time.

Forum List

Back