National Football League

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Well, the NFL playoffs are in full swing today, and I certainly hope that all Trumpsters are being loyal to the great orange one by not tuning in, therefore helping to keep those ratings down.

Good alternative viewings would be the NBA, Women's college basketball and NASCAR, if there is a race today. Remember, the great one is counting on you to support him in his war against the NFL. So, play a round of golf and support our President. Bigly.

They still play those silly games?

I thought it was over and the browns won the superbowl?

Last edited:
Well, the NFL playoffs are in full swing today, and I certainly hope that all Trumpsters are being loyal to the great orange one by not tuning in, therefore helping to keep those ratings down.

Good alternative viewings would be the NBA, Women's college basketball and NASCAR, if there is a race today. Remember, the great one is counting on you to support him in his war against the NFL. So, play a round of golf and support our President. Bigly.

I stop tuning in long before Trump made his first Billion

I am not watching. I haven’t watched the NFL in four years now. I originally stopped watching because the league wouldn’t do anything about the cheating Patriots. Then after one successful season of abstaining I figured I’d relent and watch. But that was the year those idiots started doing the “hands up, don’t shoot bull shit so I went without fit a second year. Then as my resolve weakened, Colon Kapershit staeredhis stupd nonsense and I haven’t watched since. Now, I don’t even miss it.

I never liked basketball, it bores the shit out of me. I will watch baseball until it’s over, then college football, then soccer and baseball again.

Fuck those ignorant spoiled thugs.

Was this bait thread really necessary?

I didn't watch a damn game this year..and I watched it for like 30 years straight..nope it won't be into my 60s before I will bother to watch it again.

Looks like NE will pull it out.

I like your signature.......:iagree:

Forum List

Back