National Enquirer: Cindy McCain having affair

Here's the site:

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: CINDY McCAIN CAUGHT CHEATING ON J-MAC! - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

But honest, I don't care about anyone's infidelities. What's between them is between them.... even assuming that's her in the pic.

I mean, really, is this relevant to anything in the world?

Can anyone really blame her? They live in separate homes, for the record, Cindy spends most of her time in a house in California, Mac spends most of his time in a home in DC. Theirs is primarily a marriage of myth, anyway.

He looks gross enough fully clothed, I can't imagine him nekkid, it's like a bad horror movie.

I never liked him either. But where who he chooses to sleep with is none of my business. Additionally, personal morality doesn't necessarily seem to be a prerequisite for being a good leader. Look at some of our past presidents - especially those who were lucky enough to lead before the media decided that everything was the nation's business. Crappy husbands...great presidents.

:iagree:

used to be personal lives were personal...for politicians and celebrities. I don't want or care to know who is fucking who in washington or hollywood.

Some suspects:

46966_L.jpg

alien.jpg

oherlihy-last-starfighter-sm.jpg

chewbacca.jpg

enemykr8.jpg

marvin-the-martian.jpg

391313488_7bc791a537.jpg

Forum List

Back