National Enquirer: Cindy McCain having affair

All I have to say if she is having an affair can you blame here! I mean really what are the chances Mccain is having sex with her on a regular basis. Women have needs too! haha

Does anyone care that Cindy McCain was on a trip to Kosovo at the time of the festival where the photos were supposedly taken?

thanks Megan... :eusa_eh:

Seriously, I don't give a shit about this.... but the Repubs shouldn't be so quick to dismiss it outright considering what happened with Edwards :eusa_whistle:

No, you can believe these magazines. I read them every time I check out at the supermarket. They print only the truth or something almost like that.:lol:

No, you can believe these magazines. I read them every time I check out at the supermarket. They print only the truth or something almost like that.:lol:

When there's a Democrat going through the same problem, the Republicans are all over it and believe the NatEnquirer but they won't believe the New York Times. It's sad actually.

When there's a Democrat going through the same problem, the Republicans are all over it and believe the NatEnquirer but they won't believe the New York Times. It's sad actually.

Well that's it then---- I ain't voting for McCain cause the NatEnq says that Cindy had an affair !

The Onion: Cindy McCain Just Like Any Other Female Human'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W15ucMZ8V-c]YouTube - The Onion: Cindy McCain Just Like Any Other Female Human'[/ame]

The woman in the picture doesn't even look like Cindy McCain.

Besides, who cares who is having an affair?

I said it was none of our business when the Edwards Affair was in the news...I say its none of our business with this. I think we need a politician to look into a camera and instead of lying...or a teary confession, simply say - "It is no one's business but my family's. Butt out." And of course, we need the American media and the American people to do it.

I said it was none of our business when the Edwards Affair was in the news...I say its none of our business with this. I think we need a politician to look into a camera and instead of lying...or a teary confession, simply say - "It is no one's business but my family's. Butt out." And of course, we need the American media and the American people to do it.

I was glad Edwards was outed.

I never liked that guy.

I never liked him either. But where who he chooses to sleep with is none of my business. Additionally, personal morality doesn't necessarily seem to be a prerequisite for being a good leader. Look at some of our past presidents - especially those who were lucky enough to lead before the media decided that everything was the nation's business. Crappy husbands...great presidents.

Forum List

Back