National Debt, Rep vs Dem

Democrats just can't help themselves. They whine about bills they wrote and are trying to pass. They whine about being in the minority and then continue to whine about the minority.

Reminds me of employees who whine about the boss. Then they become the boss and whine about the employees. These types make for bad bosses by the way.

They are rather emotional, definitely lack true leadership skills....:lol:

Remember Bush put most of the earmarks in the 2009 budget.

Bush or Congress, now think?

Both I expect but it was the budget that Bush submitted to congress.
And which party do you think had the most in there?

anyone have a breakdown of the ones in the 2009 budget?

Bush does submit a budget, Congress does accept or reject all or parts of it, adds bells whistles and earmarks, passes it, Bush signs it or not.

When it comes to earmarks both Parties screw us with only a few exceptions. OK

The problem with your argument lies in the fact that you and the republicans were voted into the MINORITY and therefore the MAJORITY is being represented and you feel left out. LOL

Because the majority stealing from the minority makes it right?

What are you talking about?? Where did you read any of that in what I actually said?

You are aware that the policy of purchasing votes from poor people by telling them the "conservatives" want to cut them off IS the same as stealing from the taxpayer, you know the people who actually WORK, when the majority decides to take what they DID NOT EARN

Did you ever read Ben Franklin?
Wait, silly question, Franklin never wrote a comic book, so naturally your answer would be no.

What are you talking about?? Where did you read any of that in what I actually said?

You are aware that the policy of purchasing votes from poor people by telling them the "conservatives" want to cut them off IS the same as stealing from the taxpayer, you know the people who actually WORK, when the majority decides to take what they DID NOT EARN

Wait, silly question, Franklin never wrote a comic book, so naturally your answer would be no.

I believe OL'BO calls it spreading the wealth. CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN.

He must be out looking for the comic book..

Forum List

Back