National Debt now more than $2-trillion larger than on the day Pres Trump took office

If you understood budgets, you would know that NO FY budget is entirely the responsibility of the previous POTUS.
Oh, I get it. Obama's first year's deficit belonged entirely to Bush, but Trump's first year's deficit is only "partially" Obama's. I see how it works now. Thanks for clearing that up for us. LOL

Bush left office in the middle of the worst recession in 80 years. A fact you asdfucks blame on Obama all the time. It was not budgeted.

but hey, the rich got richer faster.

Nowhere near as fast as they did under Obama's QE1 and QE2 when he made 800 billion dollars disappear each time into his crony friend's pockets overnight.
What a liar.

First 1/3rd of that money was tax cuts for working Americans.

100 billion was for infrastructure

Another pile went to the States to help them maintain services like teaching, police & fire

So where is the money for the wealthy?

The first year belongs to Obama.
bush (1).jpg

It's in my sig...again, DUH.
Yeah, somewhere in the middle (like an idiot). Enjoy your ignorance. You clearly don't understand the difference between the two ideologies.
You said I 'always defend leftists and attack conservatives'. Was that statement factual or not?
Ooh, you got me there. I guess it's only 97% Now you can bask in your profound victory.
And you post like a politically ignorant troll who hates anyone who does not vote Republican.
Nah, I don't hate you, I pity you for your ignorance and your blindness.
Are you prepared to - right now - knock him for running such an insane, fiscal deficit?

Yes or no, please?
Sure. But if you think that's reason to support the party that represents Marxism, think again. Learning anything yet? I doubt it.

Bush left office in the middle of the worst recession in 80 years. A fact you asdfucks blame on Obama all the time. It was not budgeted.
Cons have collective Bush amnesia.
Bush was a liberal. I never liked him. But he was still a better President than his successor, and he didn't sell missile technology to China like his predecessor.

Ooh, you got me there. I guess it's only 97% Now you can bask in your profound victory.
I will take that as a 'no, it was not factual'.
I suggest you try and learn exactitude and you won't be so easily made to look so erroneous.
Nah, I don't hate you, I pity you for your ignorance and your blindness.
You pity people solely on the basis of their political leanings (or lack thereof)?
LOL...I think you need to get out more.
There is more to a person than just their 'politics'.
So, you admit that Trump's present fiscal deficit is insane.

Excellent.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Typical conservative. Nothing is EVER your fault.
Funny how much they increased over Obamas last deficits....
Obama spent more than all other Presidents COMBINED. Trump has a long way to go to match THAT record.
And you'll cheer him on as he does it..
Depends on what the money is spent on. If he does something outrageous like give $150 billion to Iran or put another 13 million people on welfare I will criticize him for it.
It is also dependent on if you are so fucking stupid you think releasing Iran's assets is the US paying them 150 billion dollars.
You mean the assets seized by Carter for taking 52 American hostages and holding them for 444 days? I guess it makes you feel better now that they have that money back, huh? Now they can accelerate their nuclear weapons production (just like Marxist Obama planned).

You pity people solely on the basis of their political leanings (or lack thereof)?
No, I pity fools like you who fail to recognize that the Democratic Party embraces the same Marxist ideology that tyrants such as Josef Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, and Fidel Castro embraced.

....... if you think that's reason to support the party that represents Marxism, think again.
1957 called and wants its' propaganda back.:abgg2q.jpg:
Wow, you're really funny! Did you write that one yourself?
It was comedy genius. I got lots more.
I'm sure you do. And do you practice them on your high school friends?
Yeah starting when I graduated in 1980.

....... if you think that's reason to support the party that represents Marxism, think again.
1957 called and wants its' propaganda back.:abgg2q.jpg:
Wow, you're really funny! Did you write that one yourself?
It was comedy genius. I got lots more.
I'm sure you do. And do you practice them on your high school friends?
Yeah starting when I graduated in 1980.
I see you haven't come very far.

Forum List

Back