National Debt now more than $2-trillion larger than on the day Pres Trump took office

Numbers posted today by @USTreasury show the National Debt ended 2018 more than $2-trillion larger than on the day Pres Trump took office. It represents a 10% increase in the Debt on Pres Trump's watch. National Debt now stands at $21.974-trillion. 1

Whatever happened to the party of fiscal responsibility?

Mark Knoller on Twitter
Yeah, its fucked up and you should complain. The question is, do you complain when a democrat president increases our debt?
Obama inherited a recession started by a Republican. He had to raise the debt.
Meanwhile Trump said his tax cuts would give us all this magical revenue.
Just as i thought, hypocrite.

So, Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall. Mexico said "Fuck You".

So, Trump said he would eliminate the national debt. Instead, he increased it $2 Trillion in just two years.

Just more Trump lies and broken promises.

Numbers posted today by @USTreasury show the National Debt ended 2018 more than $2-trillion larger than on the day Pres Trump took office. It represents a 10% increase in the Debt on Pres Trump's watch. National Debt now stands at $21.974-trillion. 1

Mark Knoller on Twitter
Those republican pieces of dung are only fiscally responsible when Dems are in charge

National Debt now more than $2-trillion larger than on the day Pres Trump took office

All those Obama Democrat entitlement programs, worthless assholes.

In Bush's last 2 years Democrats controlling the House / spending added approx $1.5 trillion.

WHAT DID THEY SPEND IT ON?

If you can't answer (and you can't) please stop spreading bullshit.

Though honestly you should just go pick up some other hobby, you are just too stupid to not post one falsehood after another after another.

201104_blog_edwards141.jpg

Last edited:

Mark Knoller on Twitter
Like ANY leftist cares about fiscal responsibility.

Amazing how it works.

When Bush handed Kennedy the Checkbook and they blew through trillions, some of us complained.

When the meat puppet DOUBLED the debt, we lost our fuckin minds.

Now that we've got a guy in there who everyone in the political whore community hates, you'd think he would work on that. I'll give him the next 2 years to get us on a decent budget, he has been dealing with a whole lot of asinine shit like witch hunts and globalist saboteurs. I'm not optimistic it's going to change though. The Cloward/Piven strategy seems to be the national policy of fiscal suicide.

WTF does that mean?

Mark Knoller on Twitter

Yup, he spends like a drunken sailor. The Bankers say spend and he does.

I could have sworn Congress wrote the actual budget.

Mark Knoller on Twitter
Yeah, its fucked up and you should complain. The question is, do you complain when a democrat president increases our debt?
Obama inherited a recession started by a Republican. He had to raise the debt.
Meanwhile Trump said his tax cuts would give us all this magical revenue.

Not true. He inherited a recession caused by old Democratic policies and then it worsened every day that it look like might actually get elected.

Mark Knoller on Twitter
Just yesterday some snowflake was saying it was $1 trillion, now it's $2 trillion. Tomorrow it will be $3 trillion... :p

Amazing how it works.

When Bush handed Kennedy the Checkbook and they blew through trillions, some of us complained.

Now that we've got a guy in there who everyone in the political whore community hates, you'd think he would work on that. I'll give him the next 2 years to get us on a decent budget, he has been dealing with a whole lot of asinine shit like witch hunts and globalist saboteurs. I'm not optimistic it's going to change though. The Cloward/Piven strategy seems to be the national policy of fiscal suicide.

WTF does that mean?

I'm referring to the No Child Left Behind legislation and Medicaid Part D that burned through tons of cash, and basically the general wanton spending that both the democrooks and republicrats engaged in during the 2000-2008 time frame.

Amazing how it works.

WTF does that mean?

I'm referring to the No Child Left Behind legislation and Medicaid Part D that burned through tons of cash, and basically the general wanton spending that both the democrooks and republicrats engaged in during the 2000-2008 time frame.

In other words, you have no idea what you are blabbering about. Got it!

Forum List

Back