National Death by Lethal Prescription Legislation

You know it helps if you read the thread before running your mouth and showing your ignorance.

suicide.jpg

I know what the issue being discussed in the thread is, lackwit. I'm referring specifically to YOUR use of the word "issue" in your post.

"The reason I asked earlier about not actually performing the act was to see if people had a different opinion about suicide than assisted suicide; to see if someone else performing the actual act was an issue."

Since I have been PAINFULLY clear in every single one of my posts that I think a person killing another person is a bad thing, I can either assume that you meant something else by "issue" in this post, or that you're a flatlined retard who doesn't understand that when I say "assisted suicide is wrong", I mean that assisted suicide is wrong. I was being nice and assuming you meant something else.

This is getting ridiculous.

I think that was me you quoted Cecilie, not Derek. :tongue:

When I said I wasn't just looking for your opinion, what I meant was my original question wasn't specific to Cecilie, I was looking for opinions from multiple people. I appreciate that you responded but now, with multiple posts getting mixed together, the conversation seems to have gotten muddled.

I would like to say that I disagree the idea of assisted suicide is only based on convenience or entertainment value. I'm sure those things can play a factor, but a person in constant, extreme pain wanting it to end doesn't seem to fit with it being inconvenient to me.

It is possible that Derek jumped in and I didn't realize that I had switched people. In which case, that problem is rectified since Derek has removed himself from the ranks of people worth my notice.

Unfortunately for your disagreement, assisted suicide generally is not about extreme, agonizing pain. The advocates, the media, and Hollywood would love you to believe that, but it isn't. It's another case of hiding behind the hard cases to mask the real agenda.

Derek has removed himself from the ranks of people worth my notice.

Unfortunately for your disagreement, assisted suicide generally is not about extreme, agonizing pain. The advocates, the media, and Hollywood would love you to believe that, but it isn't. It's another case of hiding behind the hard cases to mask the real agenda.

Assisted or self delivery has nothing to do with the media or Hollywood. There is no agenda, only suffering people who just want the pain to stop. Cecilie, turn off your computer, read a book, and try thinking. I thought you were heading off to start your own thread. Please do.

chp_book.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back