National Coordinator of Health...

This makes you wonder if all those that complained about the Patriot Act and REAL I.D. monitoring American citizens were really bothered by it or just practicing partisanship. I wonder where in the Constitution it's written that the Federal government has the right to decide who lives and who dies.

Bloomberg.com: Opinion

"The bill’s health rules will affect “every individual in the United States” (445, 454, 479). Your medical treatments will be tracked electronically by a federal system."

"But the bill goes further. One new bureaucracy, the National Coordinator of Health Information Technology, will monitor treatments to make sure your doctor is doing what the federal government deems appropriate and cost effective. The goal is to reduce costs and “guide” your doctor’s decisions (442, 446)."

This makes you wonder if all those that complained about the Patriot Act and REAL I.D. monitoring American citizens were really bothered by it or just practicing partisanship. I wonder where in the Constitution it's written that the Federal government has the right to decide who lives and who dies.

"The bill’s health rules will affect “every individual in the United States” (445, 454, 479). Your medical treatments will be tracked electronically by a federal system."

"But the bill goes further. One new bureaucracy, the National Coordinator of Health Information Technology, will monitor treatments to make sure your doctor is doing what the federal government deems appropriate and cost effective. The goal is to reduce costs and “guide” your doctor’s decisions (442, 446)."

You are right - where is the leftist outrage over this? My god people - read what this says.

What is going on with our country?

You are right - where is the leftist outrage over this? My god people - read what this says.

What is going on with our country?

We have turned it over to the Marxists to run for a while. Don't worry about what to do when you get it back. The next presidential "race" you'll have the ability to vote "yes" or "no" and since unions won't have the right to a secret ballot when voting, there is no reason you should have one when voting for continuance of the president in office, right?

There is 3 billion dollars of funding for the Brown shirts in the "Porkulus" bill. Don't think they won't be required to work for that money. After all, there is a census to take. Who better to take it than 'community organizers' like ACORN.

Forum List

Back