national cat shit day....

my cat is too good for the litter box, she only likes to crap on grass or carpet.
My oldest cat will not do her business outside, or anywhere other than the litter box. In fact, if she is outside with me and the rest of the cats and needs to go, she will scratch on the door, I let her in, she does her business then wants back out!

my cat is too good for the litter box, she only likes to crap on grass or carpet.
My oldest cat will not do her business outside, or anywhere other than the litter box. In fact, if she is outside with me and the rest of the cats and needs to go, she will scratch on the door, I let her in, she does her business then wants back out!

My cat is an inside cat but got out once. We didn't realize it till the next morning; he'd been outside for about 18 hours and when he finally came in - hissing at me the whole time like it was my fault - he made a beeline for the litter box. :lol:

kitten litter trays are the bane of all cat owners...cleaning them filling them...simply having them....

well i got the omega paw roll away kitty litter tray...i looked at it on youtube...ext...i did my homework....so yesterday i walk out of petsmart with a 107 bones bill....fuck me...da man is not gonna be happy...but hey i do the kitty litter....so far it has..spilled a mal load of kitty litter in my floor....i get a mal load of kitty litter in the tray....i have the receipt and have cleaned it...its going back....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i am still looking at the litter robot....totally automaticed but pricey...very very pricey...

so any suggestions?

If they'd only shit in the toilette, they'd be the purrrfect pet!

Let's all mail our cat shit to the White House!!! Just a thought...

On Beck's facebook page someone posted that they wanted to start a campaign to send all the congress critters new toilet bowl brushes with a note saying "It's time to rid D.C. of all the crap and corruption, so we're cleaning it out. We're starting with you in 2010". :lol:

My mom had one of those great litter boxes that had a motion sensor, and a few minutes after the cats left the box, would drag a comb through the box and pull it in to a bag. It was great.

I don't do litter boxes, myself. I grew up with that shit. My kitties spend nights outside. THey come in to eat, then they go out, then they get to come in for a while to hang out with the kids...then back out they go.

I've never had to clean up any shit.

My cat is an inside cat but got out once. We didn't realize it till the next morning; he'd been outside for about 18 hours and when he finally came in - hissing at me the whole time like it was my fault - he made a beeline for the litter box. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

I laughed so at that, MM. What a 'duh' moment for the cat. Free, outside, the world as his litter box . . . and he had no freakin clue. He was duly pissed at me for the rest of the day. Next time I guess I'd better double check that he's in before I go to bed.

About a year ago, my daughters were moving into a new apartment. One of their cats got out when they weren't looking and climbed a tree. The cat was on the lowest branch which was about 15 feet up. The girls were all concerned about the cat being stuck up in the tree because they couldn't coax him down.

I asked them two questions,
1. Have you ever seen a dead cat up in a tree?
2. Have you ever seen a dead cat at the base of a tree?
Of course, the answer to both questions was no.
I told them not to worry about him, he would find his way down when he was ready. And he did.

About a year ago, my daughters were moving into a new apartment. One of their cats got out when they weren't looking and climbed a tree. The cat was on the lowest branch which was about 15 feet up. The girls were all concerned about the cat being stuck up in the tree because they couldn't coax him down.

I asked them two questions,
1. Have you ever seen a dead cat up in a tree?
2. Have you ever seen a dead cat at the base of a tree?
Of course, the answer to both questions was no.
I told them not to worry about him, he would find his way down when he was ready. And he did.
Yep... No one's ever seen feline skeletons up in trees either.

You can train a cat to use the toilet. They even make a training litter tray thingy to do so. It's really not that hard. Both of mine will use the toilet if they can get in the bathroom and the lid is up. They also have a covered litter box that gets scooped twice a day and completely changed out once a week. They also will use the outdoors (they go in and out the doggy door just like the dogs do) if they're outside when the urge strikes them. I've thought about house breaking them completely but they travel with me all the time and I need them still of the mindset to use a litter box when we're off visiting and such.

the reason you never see a cat skeleton...the cat becomes weaken without food and water and falls out of the tree...sometimes i feel like i am just talking to idiots....

<---in a nasty mood....

the reason you never see a cat skeleton...the cat becomes weaken without food and water and falls out of the tree...sometimes i feel like i am just talking to idiots....

<---in a nasty mood....
But, as you said earlier.... You never see any cat skeletons at the base of any trees.

If a cat can get up a tree, it can get down.

The only time it can't is when it has either a predator or hysterical humans racing around beneath it freaking it out and pushing it further up.

They will come down, strolling. They'll squall and act silly, but if you leave them alone, down they come.

I see the litter box, alright
And oh that smell, it’s outta sight.
I clean that thing from June to May,
This cat out, that cat in, ev’ry day.

Felines I truly love to fawn
And watch them romping on the lawn.
They test my patience every day,
This cat out, that cat in, ev’ry which way.

And there you are,
Licking yourself, ‘cause you’re sure that you are a star.
And still you pee,
Sometimes out there, sometimes in front of me.
And then you’ll meow,
You gonna feed me any time today?
When what you’ll see
Is a clean cat box, you should be full of glee.

And one peculiar point I see,
As cat caretaker, yes that’s me.
As poop is gathered, I feel so strange,
This cat out, that cat in, this cat out that cat in,
Another box change.

And there you are,
Wishing I’d serve you some caviar.
When all I see,
Is a disaster, waiting for me to clean.
And there you’re squatting,
Thinking you have my whole world in your paws.
When all I’ll see,
Deep down in there, more scooping left for me.

As these cats act just all the same,
I look on, a pawn of their game.
They think they sanctify my day,
This cat out, that cat in, this cat out, that cat in,
Ev’ry day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0FERZAaSMg]YouTube - Perpetual Change by Yes[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back