Natalee Holloway Case

What Irks me is that only a few selected white children
get the media attention.

While I am an enemy of pc this reaks of racism.

At 2:30 pm central time every day, I want every one to take a MOMENT OF SILENCE for Natalee. Lets do this every day until shes found. Please check your time zone so that we will all do it at the same moment. Any one willing to do this please respond by saying ok. Also please help me get the word out about this. Thank you! :cry:

GotZoom said:
The 3 guys she was with have been arrested. Supposedly she was "romantically involved" with one of them .

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159006,00.html

And imagine that...the one who was romantically involved is the son of a Dutch justice offical.

Hmmmm...........where are the covers?

And apparently the two ex security guards have alibis that may check out and they may be released.

It's sounding like this was a case of sex gone bad with a drunk helpless young woman and rather than face rape charges and the wrath of dad these boys got rid of her?? Of course this is all supposition????

Bonnie said:
And apparently the two ex security guards have alibis that may check out and they may be released.

It's sounding like this was a case of sex gone bad with a drunk helpless young woman and rather than face rape charges and the wrath of dad these boys got rid of her?? Of course this is all supposition????

Of course...but where? No evidence anywhere? I saw last night where the Aruban officials asked the US FBI to send their divers to help. However, once the divers showed up, the local investigators never told them where to dive.

Not even in the place she was last known to be.

Our FBI divers left the island without ever setting foot in the water.

I had a scary thought. She gets "sold" across the water to Colombia/Venezuela. They sell her to .....God forbid...terrorists.

We get a video from Al Qaeda showing a new U.S. hostage. Her.

Can you imagine the fear and controversy that would cause?

GotZoom said:
Of course...but where? No evidence anywhere? I saw last night where the Aruban officials asked the US FBI to send their divers to help. However, once the divers showed up, the local investigators never told them where to dive.

Not even in the place she was last known to be.

Our FBI divers left the island without ever setting foot in the water.

I had a scary thought. She gets "sold" across the water to Colombia/Venezuela. They sell her to .....God forbid...terrorists.

We get a video from Al Qaeda showing a new U.S. hostage. Her.

Can you imagine the fear and controversy that would cause?

A lot of sharks in those waters especialy near the lighthouse where they said they were. That island is very small, about 16 miles long and 4 miles wide at it's widest. That bar/restaurant she was in Carlos & Cahrlie's is the one spot on the island that is kind of rough, it's in the middle of town, mostly young people go there. Supposedly another girl four years ago mentioned to her parents she was meeting some people there and she was never seen again. Maybe there is some kind of slave trade done form that bar??? As others have said it's not a far boat ride to Carracas, about 20 or so miles.

Of all the islands I have been to I have always felt safe there in Aruba, but people have to remember that any Carribean island or even the Bahamas is still international territory and you are at their mercy so to speak.

My parents had a vaction planned there in two weeks, which they have canceled for now feeling it's just too disruptive of a place to go.

I think this is going to get a lot more interesting before it is over.

We have a week-long vacation scheduled for there next May.

Well, maybe now.

Now they have the original 3? They should have had them in custody from the beginining . I heard a retired cop on Fox today talking about their police again. He said that over there,they can hold a person on strong suspicion as long as they want. If I were her parents,I wouldn't be too pleased with the Police work going on here. I wonder how hard they are grilling these guys.

of these cases of pretty white girls gone missing. Not to say that it isn't of the upmost importance to their friends and family, but so too are all those never covered. At the site there are lots of links and quotes:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/002712.htm

[...]

Regular readers know I don't think much of unfounded race-card politicking and class warfare-ism. But I do believe that race and class play a role in elevating some of these missing girl stories above others. That is a damned shame. Robinson believes this is an indictment against American society at large. But, tellingly, he says nothing about the hypocrisy of so many diversity-preaching, social engineering champions in the MSM--who, in the end, are "greedy" profit-seekers just like all the other corporate institutions in America they regularly attack.

I'm not sure, though, how much race is a factor relative to others. Would an overweight, unattractive white girl who went missing get preference over a Tyra Banks-look-a-like?

As for class, I think it may be a significant factor not so much because of prejudice, but because of the more mundane concerns of producing 24/7 cable TV. Missing girls from broken homes may be less likely to have an army of relatives and friends who can fill airtime night after night. (Actually, I can think of a few recent, highly-publicized cases off the top of my head that undermine this argument: the Jessica Lunsford and Sarah Lunde murders).

Whatever the reasons these missing pretty white girl cases get flogged, I find the whole Missing Pretty Girl Sndrome disturbing (and that's coming from someone who works for FNC). I think we should be paying a hell of a lot more attention to Lodi and Tampa and Denver than Aruba.

Commenter Hube at La Shawn Barber's speaks for me:

I couldn’t care less what color these missing women are. Who the hell cares to be updated EVERY dang hour upon hour on cable news about it? It’s get[ting] absolutely ridiculous.​

What do you think?

Kathianne said:
of these cases of pretty white girls gone missing. Not to say that it isn't of the upmost importance to their friends and family, but so too are all those never covered. At the site there are lots of links and quotes:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/002712.htm

This article was just a tad bit off the wall and out of place while addressing a current and critical case...to say or infer that because a young lady who happens to be attractive should not get the headline coverage is disingenious to say the least...this case( Natalee Holloway) is a international case with many implications...possible sex slave trade...which does happen to target attractive,young,blond hair and blue eyed white females.....

This is not to take away from the plight of the many others...but it should have been presented in it's own separate post....Thats what I think! :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
Joz....back at ya kiddo!...tried to rep ya....said pass around....sigh! :D

archangel said:
Joz....back at ya kiddo!...tried to rep ya....said pass around....sigh! :D
:kiss2:
For the "kiddo" remark.....not the points.

A search of the Marriot Hotel just blocks down the street from the Holiday Inn where Natalee Holloway was registered is now being conducted...The two brothers admitted that they lied about dropping Natalee off at the Holiday Inn and pointing the finger at the two Security Guards...they now are saying that they dropped Natalee and the Dutch boy off at the Marriot Hotel...very interesting development here.....

archangel said:
A search of the Marriot Hotel just blocks down the street from the Holiday Inn where Natalee Holloway was registered is now being conducted...The two brothers admitted that they lied about dropping Natalee off at the Holiday Inn and pointing the finger at the two Security Guards...they now are saying that they dropped Natalee and the Dutch boy off at the Marriot Hotel...very interesting development here.....

Maybe they are finally getting somewhere. When it was reported that the three that said they went to the beach with her were starting to tell different stories,I figured someone would crack soon. I was hoping that it was the FBI doing the questioning.

krisy said:
Maybe they are finally getting somewhere. When it was reported that the three that said they went to the beach with her were starting to tell different stories,I figured someone would crack soon. I was hoping that it was the FBI doing the questioning.

Thats a big 10-4 Krissy!

archangel said:
Thats a big 10-4 Krissy!

But I would think the FBI would be able to get seventeen year old boys to crack sooner than this, of course that's just armchair quarterbacking on my part.

Bonnie said:
But I would think the FBI would be able to get seventeen year old boys to crack sooner than this, of course that's just armchair quarterbacking on my part.

:shocked:

We are talking interrogation tactics here no? Then again after looking at your pics posted...maybe the FBI should send you down to "Crack" these seventeen year olds...not a bad idea...armchair quarterbacking...new tactic...lol :boobies: :rolleyes: :laugh: :smoke: :huddle: ;)

Tongue in cheek...no disrespect intended.....

Search zeroed in on drainage ditch and pond...within 500 yds of Marriot Hotel...
Fire Department brought in pumps and hoses....maybe nothing then again may be something.... :huh: :scratch:

Forum List

Back