Natalee Holloway Case

Mr. P said:
Happy, Happy!!
Need a recipe? :)

Thanks dear!!! :thup:

Actually,I could use a new recipe for meatballs-spaghetti is my favorite meal. It's also one of the only ones the whole family likes!!

Mr. P said:
Tell me how ya make em...I have one..Somewhere..

hehe You'll love this. I roll up hamburger into a ball and cook it then simmer in the sauce. :laugh:

krisy said:
hehe You'll love this. I roll up hamburger into a ball and cook it then simmer in the sauce. :laugh:
:2guns: Yer meatballs!!!

I'll find my recipe for ya..
I know, you would think I'd have it handy...truth is I have em everywhere around the house, a pile here a pile there..I'm working on it..LOL

Mr. P said:
:2guns: Yer meatballs!!!

I'll find my recipe for ya..
I know, you would think I'd have it handy...truth is I have em everywhere around the house, a pile here a pile there..I'm working on it..LOL

to meat-a-balls in this thread... at any rate ya use spicey sausage,hamburger,
simmer in a tomatoe sauce..with lotsa garlic,all spice,and the secret a little sugar to mellow the acid in the tomatoe sauce....sorry guys and gals my grandfather was from Sicily,Italy. Imma' gonna tella' you a for the lasta time'a...you can fool some of the people some of the time...but not all off the people all of the time...and I am a great Italian cook! :scratch:

archangel said:
to meat-a-balls in this thread... at any rate ya use spicey sausage,hamburger,
simmer in a tomatoe sauce..with lotsa garlic,all spice,and the secret a little sugar to mellow the acid in the tomatoe sauce....sorry guys and gals my grandfather was from Sicily,Italy. Imma' gonna tella' you a for the lasta time'a...you can fool some of the people some of the time...but not all off the people all of the time...and I am a great Italian cook! :scratch:
Well, post the recipe, it sound just like mine..don't forget the carrot in the sauce :poke: (yes you take it out at the end)LOL..post in the food wine section.

Sorry about the intrusion in the thread.

Mr. P said:
Well, post the recipe, it sound just like mine..don't forget the carrot in the sauce :poke: (yes you take it out at the end)LOL..post in the food wine section.

Sorry about the intrusion in the thread.

ya can leave the carrots in if they are chopped finely...not too fine mind ya a little crunch is good too!

krisy said:
Thanks dear!!! :thup:

Actually,I could use a new recipe for meatballs-spaghetti is my favorite meal. It's also one of the only ones the whole family likes!!

I have had sghetti and meatballs all over this country , I have never had any that comes close to my mother's version .Most try to do some type of Italian style , her's is her own . She learned from her Cajun/Spanish mother and it's evolved over the last 75 years of cooking almost every day . I'll try to get her recipe and post it on the food / wine section . I will tell you this much , she starts with a roux (of course) , she uses at least ten onions cooked all day , her meatballs are the size of baseballs (stuffed) and cayenne pepper is involved.....Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! You are at a great age , enough years to know what is going on and enough maturity to do something with that knowledge , enjoy it ! I would love to be that young again . :beer:

sitarro said:
I have had sghetti and meatballs all over this country , I have never had any that comes close to my mother's version .Most try to do some type of Italian style , her's is her own . She learned from her Cajun/Spanish mother and it's evolved over the last 75 years of cooking almost every day . I'll try to get her recipe and post it on the food / wine section . I will tell you this much , she starts with a roux (of course) , she uses at least ten onions cooked all day , her meatballs are the size of baseballs (stuffed) and cayenne pepper is involved.....Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! You are at a great age , enough years to know what is going on and enough maturity to do something with that knowledge , enjoy it ! I would love to be that young again . :beer:

Thank you sitarro!!!!

Meatballs the size of baseballs? WOW!!!! Get that recipe up,please!!! :bow3:

Natalee has been missing for over a week...and the two suspects in custody are being charged with Kidnap and homocide conspiracy....still no lead to where Natalee is....this is a small island...some 19 miles long and 6 miles across...if she is not there then she must be in Venzuela... I'm hoping she is in Venzuela even if it means she is under extreme distress...at least she would be alive...however I have my doubts at this point!

I hate to say this, but I hope she is in the sex slave business right now and we find her quickly. It is both better than being dead and the most likely place for her to be other than dead at this moment.

krisy said:
Here's an update from Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158886,00.html

Sorry we got off topic angel!

I can understand getting off topic when the topic is so depressing...however after reading the fox news report...well I am starting to think the two suspects are not involved and possibly framed...the original three should be in custody also...as they were the last to be verified as being with Natalee...

And do to the fact that one of the three has relatives on the Island who are"Well connected"...makes one who was formerly a law enforcement officer very suspicious...do to the sex slave trade in Venzuela...!

archangel said:
I can understand getting off topic when the topic is so depressing...however after reading the fox news report...well I am starting to think the two suspects are not involved and possibly framed...the original three should be in custody also...as they were the last to be verified as being with Natalee...

And do to the fact that one of the three has relatives on the Island who are"Well connected"...makes one who was formerly a law enforcement officer very suspicious...do to the sex slave trade in Venzuela...!

I was thinking like you after reading that. If she got inot a car with the original three,they said they dropped her off,but cameras didn't show it,then why were they let go. Didn't make much sense to me. I saw on Fox News that their police work different than ours. For instance,if our FBI wasn't there,they may not be going after her quite so determined.

krisy said:
I was thinking like you after reading that. If she got inot a car with the original three,they said they dropped her off,but cameras didn't show it,then why were they let go. Didn't make much sense to me. I saw on Fox News that their police work different than ours. For instance,if our FBI wasn't there,they may not be going after her quite so determined.

They took her to the beach (the original three)...humm...maybe loaded her on a swift boat to Venzuela...probable...I have a bayliner capri which could make the 20 mile trip in about 30 minutes...I am hoping the FBI are on to it as we speak...kinda smacks of it since they sent a dive team to Aruba...to search for what? A body in the surf....what do they know that we don't...alot I suspect!

The three original boys who were last seen with Natalee are the guilty parties...
Based on the current investigation and known facts to date...I'm sorry but Aruba is a corrupt and self serving government...pre-disposed to protecting their own...they are tied to the slave trade in Venzuela ie:sexual prostitution trade...wake up guys this is not going to have a pretty ending...keep your children home to party.....!

no1tovote4 said:
I hate to say this, but I hope she is in the sex slave business right now and we find her quickly. It is both better than being dead and the most likely place for her to be other than dead at this moment.

That is the first thing I thought when I saw her picture last weekend on the news. She was young and pretty. I thought she must have been taken for this disgusting business.

archangel said:
The three original boys who were last seen with Natalee are the guilty parties...
Based on the current investigation and known facts to date...I'm sorry but Aruba is a corrupt and self serving government...pre-disposed to protecting their own...they are tied to the slave trade in Venzuela ie:sexual prostitution trade...wake up guys this is not going to have a pretty ending...keep your children home to party.....!

Or she could have been raped killed, then dumped in the ocean on the side of the island where they feed the sharks to keep the beaches safe.
My parents have been going to Aruba every year for the last 20 years and have even had dinner with some of the locals, 99% of those people are very nice, life loving people. In fact on Sundays (their only day of rest) they spend it visiting old people in nursing homes and hospices. Sadly it only takes a few people to ruin the island. And it is dangeroulsy close to Venezuela which is very corrupt. When I was there we were instructed not to wear anything suggestive, in other words cover yourself from head to toe and avoid all locals, stay only in the tourist areas..
If this girl Natalee is still alive she must be frightened out of her mind.

Bonnie said:
Or she could have been raped killed, then dumped in the ocean on the side of the island where they feed the sharks to keep the beaches safe.
My parents have been going to Aruba every year for the last 20 years and have even had dinner with some of the locals, 99% of those people are very nice, life loving people. In fact on Sundays (their only day of rest) they spend it visiting old people in nursing homes and hospices. Sadly it only takes a few people to ruin the island. And it is dangeroulsy close to Venezuela which is very corrupt. When I was there we were instructed not to wear anything suggestive, in other words cover yourself from head to toe and avoid all locals, stay only in the tourist areas..
If this girl Natalee is still alive she must be frightened out of her mind.

Raped and killed and fed to sharks....but by whom? I say the original three locals... based on the evidence to date...no video tape of them returning her to the hotel...
As for Aruba being safe...well ya just summed it up with your comments about staying within the tourist areas and covering up from head to toe...doesn't sound like just a few to fear...and also Aruba is tied to the Venezuela government...If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...well it is a duck! I'm by no means saying the average working person is corrupt...just the government...and this is where the real fear should be placed...

Forum List

Back