Nasty Women

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Ashley Judd claims she has to avert her eyes so she isn't seen as coming on to men. And zip her smile so it isn't seen as wanting to unzip our pants. She continued on talking about her pussy and bloodstains on her sheets. Madonna claimed first she'd blow any guy who voted for Hillary and then wanted to blow up the White House. Chelsea Handler flashes her tits with little regard for who's around or cares to see them and trashes Melania Trump's english (Melania is fluent in 5 languages). Their theme is women are being seen as sexual objects instead of people....I wonder why that is?
huh.gif

upload_2017-1-22_21-21-52-png.34806

Last edited:
Hypocrisy at its finest.

This is an example of people demanding that they be free to do anything that they want and then demand that there should be no results of those actions at the same time.

• Banned
Hypocrisy at its finest.

This is an example of people demanding that they be free to do anything that they want and then demand that there should be no results of those actions at the same time.

Same things with their obsession with "gun violence"....Find me a movie or TV show that somebody isn't getting shot or blown up in. :lol:

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Same things with their obsession with "gun violence"....Find me a movie or TV show that somebody isn't getting shot or blown up in. :lol:
Leave it to Beaver?

Ashley Judd's "speech" sounded more like a negative rant about being born a female than anything else.

• Banned
Ashley Judd's "speech" sounded more like a negative rant about being born a female than anything else.

Truthfully I thought it was pretty hot, but then I always went for bar whores instead of good girls. :dunno:

Forum List

Back