Nasty Trump's bounce deflating

the female vote is going back to hillary due to her campaign and the media's meaningless platitudes.

Only one thing women like more than seeing a threat defeated; and that is...having no threat at all!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

babies and bunny rabbits all round!!!

Are you speaking for all females?
i'm making a generalization in order to predict the polls will presently drift in hillary's favour. if they haven't already.

and unless you are a mangina you bloody well know it.

I think Trump or Gary Johnson will win.

But regardless plenty of women voters aren't voting for Hillary so please don't do that.
Women are overwhelmingly going to vote HRC if Comrade Donald does not change his message.
Oh yeah you betcha all us females are looking forward to wearing them burka's ***not****
Well then, go, spread hate. spread hate like you've never spread it before. Spread it like you spread your legs in your teens.The election will be upon you before you know it!

Trump speech viewed 65x more than Hildebeast speech
Trump47% hilly 37% Missouri poll

Many others show the same...Disinformation from the subversives!
Do you know what that means. Missouri is red state, so it is meaningless.

the female vote is going back to hillary due to her campaign and the media's meaningless platitudes.

Only one thing women like more than seeing a threat defeated; and that is...having no threat at all!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

babies and bunny rabbits all round!!!

i'm making a generalization in order to predict the polls will presently drift in hillary's favour. if they haven't already.

But regardless plenty of women voters aren't voting for Hillary so please don't do that.
Women are overwhelmingly going to vote HRC if Comrade Donald does not change his message.
Oh yeah you betcha all us females are looking forward to wearing them burka's ***not****
Comrade RodISHI, you are in the minority of this. The polling is clearly in favor of HRC.

Comrade RodISHI, you are in the minority of this. The polling is clearly in favor of HRC.
She knows it's because of dumb bitches.

Even Corn Babies should be smart enough to see the writing on the Wall of what will happen to them as Hilliar's radical Muslim's take over.

Comrade rodISHI, no radical Islam is taking over America; that's far right wing nut job crazy talk.

Since Comrade Trump's nasty bounce has failed, ladies, read this:

What a weak candidate is Trump. A FREEP This Poll: Currently, Trump 49%, Clinton 32% INTERNET poll should have Trump by 80% and he is under 50%. Even your own loaded polls show what a failure is Comrade Donald. Vigilante, you can see the bad, bad end coming to Comrade Donald falls apart even before 1 October.

Forum List

Back