Nasty remarks about the president.

091316_trumpreporter2_1280.jpg

Here are a few and the rest are at the link, all attributed to democrats.

"The president has continued during the last week to make a fool of himself and to mortify and shame the intelligent people of this great nation."

"He is evidently a person of very inferior character."

"The president is a fungus from the corrupt womb of bigotry and fanaticism, a worse tyrant than has existed since the days of Nero."

"Those who vote for the president's re-election are traitors."

"He is universally an admitted failure, has no will, no courage, no executive capacity."

Now progressives, hold on a minute before you start giving each other reacharounds, these remarks were directed to President Lincoln. Yeah, demorats never change.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ntipresident_quotes_to_offer_perspective.html

The comments are interesting.
I don't condone insults but that is the new normal.

Trump's record on President Obama:
  • Obama was not born in the United States
  • ‘President Obama has been the most ignorant president in our history’
  • Obama ‘has been a disaster’
  • Trump called president Obama the ‘founder of ISIS’
  • ‘I believe I know far more about foreign policy than he knows’
  • Trump said the country’s generals were ‘reduced to rubble’ under Obama
  • He called Obamacare a ‘catastrophe’
  • Trump said he would have beaten the president in 2012
You may or may not agree the statements but they are nasty and uncalled for.
Why can't you accept telling the truth?
For the same reason you can't.

"The president has continued during the last week to make a fool of himself and to mortify and shame the intelligent people of this great nation."

"The president is a fungus from the corrupt womb of bigotry and fanaticism, a worse tyrant than has existed since the days of Nero."

"He is universally an admitted failure, has no will, no courage, no executive capacity."

Now progressives, hold on a minute before you start giving each other reacharounds, these remarks were directed to President Lincoln. Yeah, demorats never change.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ntipresident_quotes_to_offer_perspective.html

Goes with the TDS territory. *sigh* They are the victims of the Clinton-Obummer-Pelosi-Nadler-Waters-Schiff-Schumer-Feinstein Cabal.
So saying nasty things about Obama if you're GOP is OK but saying nasty things about Trump if you're a Dem is not OK? Thanks for your honesty, most people are ashamed to display such blatant hypocrisy.

Goes with the TDS territory. *sigh* They are the victims of the Clinton-Obummer-Pelosi-Nadler-Waters-Schiff-Schumer-Feinstein Cabal.
So saying nasty things about Obama if you're GOP is OK but saying nasty things about Trump if you're a Dem is not OK? Thanks for your honesty, most people are ashamed to display such blatant hypocrisy.
------------------------------------- my remedy is to say anything you like about anyone you like Alang .

------------------------------------- my remedy is to say anything you like about anyone you like Alang .
That is certainly your right and why you are not the OP. Your Thanksgiving dinners must be really entertaining!

That’s is the good stuff about Trump

My biggest remark about Trump is that he is just a nasty human being

Selfish, lacks compassion, compulsive liar, untrustworthy

Everything else about Trump stems from his lack of character

aw , he is running a Nation . the biggest , strongest nation on the face of Gods Good Green Earth . If other countries don't like TRUMPS Peaceful words , well they can lump them IS MY OPINION RWinger .

Last edited:
aw , he is running a Nation . the biggest , strongest nation on the face of Gods Good Green Earth . If other countries don't like TRUMPS Peaceful words , well they can lump tHem IS MY OPINION RWinger .
He has struggled since he took office
Most corrupt administration since Nixon
At least Nixon understood foreign policy

aw , he is running a Nation . the biggest , strongest nation on the face of Gods Good Green Earth . If other countries don't like TRUMPS Peaceful words , well they can lump tHem IS MY OPINION RWinger .
He has struggled since he took office
Most corrupt administration since Nixon
At least Nixon understood foreign policy
----------------------------------------- like i told Edward a few days ago . Strongest Military and the Best or a very good money flows and everyone EATS RWinger .

Too stupid to realize this thread is about Abe Lincoln.

Snowflake conservatives.....

those comments are MILD and TAME compared to the things the POtuS says;

Can I remind you of the term "human scum"?

He mocks, insults and rudely attacks everyone who doesn't kiss his enormously fat ass.

And of course it came from American Stinker, a right wing forum designated to spreading lies and misinformation.

He mocks, insults and rudely attacks everyone who doesn't kiss his enormously fat ass.

Wrong, he only does that to people who attack him or his family. And he is very good at it.

Too stupid to realize this thread is about Abe Lincoln.

Hey Blinkin?

Obama is much the same, but you adore him unconditionally. WTF?

Obama is much the same, but you adore him unconditionally. WTF?

No...Obama is not the same
Neither were any of the Bush’s, Clinton, Reagan, Carter or Ford

The only one close to Trump would be Nixon

Forum List

Back