Nasty remarks about the president.

Here are a few and the rest are at the link, all attributed to democrats.

"The president has continued during the last week to make a fool of himself and to mortify and shame the intelligent people of this great nation."

"He is evidently a person of very inferior character."

"The president is a fungus from the corrupt womb of bigotry and fanaticism, a worse tyrant than has existed since the days of Nero."

"Those who vote for the president's re-election are traitors."

"He is universally an admitted failure, has no will, no courage, no executive capacity."

Now progressives, hold on a minute before you start giving each other reacharounds, these remarks were directed to President Lincoln. Yeah, demorats never change.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ntipresident_quotes_to_offer_perspective.html

The comments are interesting.

Snowflake conservatives.....

those comments are MILD and TAME compared to the things the POtuS says;

Can I remind you of the term "human scum"?

He mocks, insults and rudely attacks everyone who doesn't kiss his enormously fat ass.

And of course it came from American Stinker, a right wing forum designated to spreading lies and misinformation.
Triggered liar of the day.

Ya know....

just going around and saying "triggered" doesn't mean you are triggering other people.

However, the fact that you keep saying it DOES show that YOU are being triggered.
No liar, your remarks I replied to prove it.

It should be amusing to see someone whining about insults hurled at Trump.

But the level of willful blindness required to whine like that without ANY sense of irony suggests Trump's true believers are now in a whole new phase of actual mental illness.

Donald Trump is experiencing just a mild taste of his own medicine, and his poor snowflakes can't handle it.
You're rooting for the paranoid schiffophrenic I mean, schizophrenic of the House of Ill-advised shell gamers, and anyone but the Democrats are ill? Oh, bwahahahahahahaha! You've been enabling criminals on the left with your foolishness. Pretty soon, we're going to put them behind I mean, in front of the Barr. :muahaha:

And when Schiff is sent up, he won't be the head of any committees except they might elect him chief cleaner of the Ft. Leavenworth latrines for his betrayal of President Trump. The walls have ears, and I hear Shrift the Shiftless is going to be put up where he belongs. His scepter will be a mop, and his throne a bucket of dirty suds. tch, tch, tch. Shouldn't have wasted his education on lying his ass off about innocent Republicans. The schrifter is gonna be in the slammer where he will shiver in cold weather and sweat in times of global warming. tut-tut.

"The president has continued during the last week to make a fool of himself and to mortify and shame the intelligent people of this great nation."

"The president is a fungus from the corrupt womb of bigotry and fanaticism, a worse tyrant than has existed since the days of Nero."

"He is universally an admitted failure, has no will, no courage, no executive capacity."

Now progressives, hold on a minute before you start giving each other reacharounds, these remarks were directed to President Lincoln. Yeah, demorats never change.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ntipresident_quotes_to_offer_perspective.html

Theyvare just being too nice to call him fat, a child, and mentally ill.

From another planet? Naw, Shriff's great grandpaw:
th

And he's a local I mean a low life from ca
and when he's in jail for treason, ca will be a better place.​

I don't condone insults but that is the new normal.

Trump's record on President Obama:
  • Obama was not born in the United States
  • ‘President Obama has been the most ignorant president in our history’
  • Obama ‘has been a disaster’
  • Trump called president Obama the ‘founder of ISIS’
  • ‘I believe I know far more about foreign policy than he knows’
  • Trump said the country’s generals were ‘reduced to rubble’ under Obama
  • He called Obamacare a ‘catastrophe’
  • Trump said he would have beaten the president in 2012
You may or may not agree the statements but they are nasty and uncalled for.
Why can't you accept telling the truth?
Goes with the TDS territory. *sigh* They are the victims of the Clinton-Obummer-Pelosi-Nadler-Waters-Schiff-Schumer-Feinstein Cabal.

the remarks were toward Abraham Lincoln!
Ah, so conservatives calling a progressive liberal names. Got it!
Flunked history, didja? Lincoln was the first Republican President to serve.

Yer killin' me! :laughing0301:

Only problem with that argument is that today's Republican party is nothing like what it was in Lincoln's time.
Oh, and I forgot to mention that when the Republicans won the Presidential election, the Democrats planned and executed the firing on Ft. Sumpter. *sigh*

What's this meanness kick you're on to team up with Trump Bumpers? :lmao:

Yes, I've always admired at least one thing about Don, his ability to rise above nastiness.
:lol:

The expansive, repetitive universe of Trump’s Twitter insults
And really, it's just projection...

Stupid, incompetent, racist, loser: Do Trump's Twitter insults project his own faults? | Opinion

Yes, I've always admired at least one thing about Don, his ability to rise above nastiness.

Stupid, incompetent, racist, loser: Do Trump's Twitter insults project his own faults? | Opinion
The main man in Washington who uses the most ubiquitous projections is the one, the only, the Dufus, Adam Schifft.

Still too stupid to see the OP is about Abraham Lincoln.

Forum List

Back