Nasty Nordegren wants 300 million, wouldn't let Kids see Daddy at Xmas

I disagree, Beauty is external , and from within. Beauty must be pleasing to the eye.
Beauty is primarily a physical concept, although it can also be non physical.
It is more physical than non physical.

We all march to our own drum. You are as welcome to bang yours as I am to walk to mine. What I find entertaining is that you think anyone should care what you think of women of other races. Whether you find me attractive or not is of no consequence to me. Obviously, you wouldn't because I am blonde but my reason for not finding you attractive would not be your skin color. It is purely down to your racism and arrogant manner. You are ugly - certainly on the inside.... but the outside is of no interest to anyone.

I just don't think White blond or white women in general are beautiful. And look at these white female behavior with regards to Tiger Woods!!, they have destroyed this man in the
News media, !! and for what ?, publicity , ? Money. White females are just to damn evil.!

Yes,, and ole tiger he be as pure as the driven snow! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this has to be the dumbest thread on USMB

I dunno there are some real contenders out there.

that may be so

but to call a wife who's husband repeatedly cheated on her nasty and then to bash her is just idiotic....tackless is the nicest word i can think of

But she is white and he is black (mostly).

I know of white people did not like him marrying a white girl.

I dunno there are some real contenders out there.

that may be so

but to call a wife who's husband repeatedly cheated on her nasty and then to bash her is just idiotic....tackless is the nicest word i can think of

? wtf does that have to do the OP and her continued bashing of her?

Here's what Tiger really wanted :eusa_whistle: And this coming from Camden, the most violent city in the country. Want to know why , watch video, a city full of these boogs dropping dropping crotch fruit like there is no tommorow

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEMhkfU3s90[/ame]

Remember black is beautiful

that may be so

? wtf does that have to do the OP and her continued bashing of her?

Not a lot, but the thread diverged a bit since then.

I'm still wondering what about her is "nasty".

Near as I can tell, she's been pretty quiet.

I hear she does swing a mean 9 iron but so does Tiger.

Nasty no unless you are being racist and consider her nasty for marrying a black looking person.

Here's what Tiger really wanted :eusa_whistle: And this coming from Camden, the most violent city in the country. Want to know why , watch video, a city full of these boogs dropping dropping crotch fruit like there is no tommorow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEMhkfU3s90

i give the match to the skinny one....the one with the BIG mouth sure did not say much while she was getting her ass kicked...are these the kind of woman your proud of 53rd?.....you low life fuck....what an embarrassment....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEMhkfU3s90

My, what a wonderful example of what's wrong with a great deal of black society in America. Not surprising to me at all that Tiger prefers white women. Wonder how often Tiger's kids, unlike all the little tykes present in the video, hear fuck, fucker, mofucker, or various other ebonic interpretations thereof?

Other than that, it's always nice to see a loudmouth get the crap beat out of them, black or otherwise.

Forum List

Back