Nasty conservative tells NAACP to kiss his butt.

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
You would think a government official who spends his days apologizing for his filthy mouth near and far would have more dignity and finesse as a representative of the people, but then conservatives have no mannerisms, no ethics, and no morals.:clap2:

Maine Republican Gov. Paul LePage: NAACP Can kiss my butt!!!!

Specifically, the NAACP event involved meeting with black prisoners at the state prison. Le Page maintains the organization rejected his requirement to meet with all prisoners at the event.

"That wasn't acceptable to them," LePage said. "So, tough luck."

During his campaign for governor, the Tea Party-backed LePage faced fire when he said he would tell President Obama to "go to hell" if he was elected. LePage later said he regretted the bluntness of his words.

Maine governor says NAACP can ‘kiss my butt’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

You would think a government official who spends his days apologizing for his filthy mouth near and far would have more dignity and finesse as a representative of the people, but then conservatives have no mannerisms, no ethics, and no morals.:clap2:

Specifically, the NAACP event involved meeting with black prisoners at the state prison. Le Page maintains the organization rejected his requirement to meet with all prisoners at the event.

During his campaign for governor, the Tea Party-backed LePage faced fire when he said he would tell President Obama to "go to hell" if he was elected. LePage later said he regretted the bluntness of his words.

Maine governor says NAACP can ‘kiss my butt’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Firstly, on topic: Good for him! :clap2:

Secondly, mannerisms? :lol::lol::lol: What a fucking fool you prove yourself to be. :lol:

To be quite honest, there was a time and place for the NAACP, but I don't understand the need now. I wouldn't attend a NAACP meeting just as I wouldn't attend a NAAWP meeting if there was one.

It is time for all of us to be beyond color.

I don't understand BET. I don't understand the Black Caucus. Aren't their issues the same as the whites? They should be!

However, his language is offensive.

Last edited:
To be quite honest, there was a time and place for the NAACP, but I don't understand the need now. I wouldn't attend a NAACP meeting just as I wouldn't attend a NAAWP meeting if there was one.

Offensive? It's a fairly standard phrase in everyday usage. I see no reason why it is overly offensive.

I don't understand BET. I don't understand the Black Caucus. Aren't their issues the same as the whites? They should be!

Kiss my butt is offensive? No way. Kiss my nasty ass might be offensive. But kiss my butt? Ever listen to any Gangsta Rap? That's offensive.

Offensive? It's a fairly standard phrase in everyday usage. I see no reason why it is overly offensive.

Guess my home is different. LOL, Never made it a habit to listen to gangsta rap. Guess I am in a little world unto myself.

Last edited:

Republicans will make sure that never happens.

teaparty_robertson_spelling_racist_problem.jpg

images

obamabucks3.jpg

Republicans will make sure that never happens.

teaparty_robertson_spelling_racist_problem.jpg

images

obamabucks3.jpg

You paint with too wide of a brush, my friend.

Guess my home is different. LOL, Never made it a habit to listen to gangsta rap. Guess I am in a little world unto myself.

I didn't say in my home. But it is used as part of everyday language. I would prefer him to say 'kiss my ass' than 'fuck off'. That would be offensive. I can't get my panties in a wad about 'kiss my ass'. He didn't say it in front of children. There is a time and a place for 'grown up' language.... but as has been pointed out... many people don't monitor what their kids listen to in songs so why is this an issue?

I didn't say in my home. But it is used as part of everyday language. I would prefer him to say 'kiss my ass' than 'fuck off'. That would be offensive. I can't get my panties in a wad about 'kiss my ass'. He didn't say it in front of children. There is a time and a place for 'grown up' language.... but as has been pointed out... many people don't monitor what their kids listen to in songs so why is this an issue?

Didn't mean to make it an issue, but one would think a Governor could have thought of a better phrase to convey the same thought.

SHITS (Ow!),

Just to be clear .....

Fluck you.....and the NAACP.

Question for the libs:

What's it ;like to spend your life in a constant state of being offended?

Forum List

Back