Nassau Cops: PTA Mom, Boy Found Half Naked In Car

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
Police Come Across Fogged Up SUV On Elementary School Grounds In Baldwin; Residents Shocked, Horrified

BALDWIN, N.Y. (CBS) ―

[Click to zoom.] Click to enlarge
Joan Tuckruskye is accused of endangering the welfare of a child after police said she was found half-naked in the back seat of an SUV with a 13-year-old boy.

A prominent PTA official is facing some serious allegations involving a teenage boy.

Police arrested Joan Tuckruskye after allegedly finding her in the backseat of a parked car with a 13-year-old boy on Friday night. Both of them, police said, were partially unclothed

"I feel devastated for the victim," said "Steve," the suspect's neighbor.

His son attends school with both the alleged victim and suspect's daughter, and is outraged over charges that Tuckruskye, vice president in charge of fundraising for the school, endangered the welfare of a 13-year-old boy.

"I'm shocked because she has children. Yes, she has children," he said.

"I've known them for 22 years. My children are friends with hers. I feel sick," added "Lisa," another neighbor of the suspect.

It was in the rear of the elementary school parking lot where patrolling officers said they noticed the foggy and steamed windows of an SUV. They approached and knocked on the window.

"They observed a woman in her 40s and a boy who appeared to be a teenager. They were not clothed from the waist down," said Lt. Kevin Smith of the Nassau County Police Department.

At first, police said, the boy said he was 18. Later at the hospital, though, he admitted being 13 but claimed he and the PTA mom were only kissing.

The Baldwin School District issued a statement, saying the District "is cooperating fully...and is working to maintain a normal and calm school environment for all students while police investigate."

The investigation is ongoing. If it's determined that a sexual act took place, charges could be upgraded from a misdemeanor to a felony.

wcbstv.com - Nassau Cops: PTA Mom, Boy Found Half Naked In Car

NOW, is anyone under the illusion that, were this a case of an adult MAN found naked from the waist down with a 13 year old GIRL, this would be treated as a first class felony from the start? How many sexual predator women get to enjoy a slap on the wrist for the VERY SAME ACTIONS that would put a man away for life?

Dang, the only prize the winner of the PTA fund raiser at our school gets is a bike!

He must have sold a lot of candy bars~

The concept of him as an unwitting "victim" is also tarnished by his willing duplicity in regards to his age. I've let my feelings as to the prosecution of consensual relationships be known in the past, and what have I gotten for it? Accusations of pedophilia.

Never mind that I have no sexual interest in males, or that a sexual attraction to adolescents is not pedophilia, since pedophilia is a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Along with "terrorist," the word functions as a lightning rod that serves to silent dissent and rational thought in our public discourse.

The concept of him as an unwitting "victim" is also tarnished by his willing duplicity in regards to his age. I've let my feelings as to the prosecution of consensual relationships be known in the past, and what have I gotten for it? Accusations of pedophilia.

Never mind that I have no sexual interest in males, or that a sexual attraction to adolescents is not pedophilia, since pedophilia is a sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Along with "terrorist," the word functions as a lightning rod that serves to silent dissent and rational thought in our public discourse.
so, if a 40 year old man had a 13 year old girl half naked in the car and she lied and said she was 18, you'd have no problems with that?

so, if a 40 year old man had a 13 year old girl half naked in the car and she lied and said she was 18, you'd have no problems with that?

Ah, the reductio ad absurdum argument.

It should first be said that there are significant differences between males and females when it comes to their conceptions of sexual activity. Since it's a sociobiological reality that males tend to view the physical aspect of sexual relations and females the emotional and romantic aspect, it is the case that females are more likely to be emotionally damaged by what they view as sexual trickery. Males are also physically stronger than females, and adolescent males are typically stronger than legal adult women.

That being said, I would not have had an objection to a legitimately consensual relationship between a 13 year old female and a 44 year old man.

Yes, I know you think that members of both sexes of that age are incapable of providing "consent." I would like to know on what basis you make that claim.

Police Come Across Fogged Up SUV On Elementary School Grounds In Baldwin; Residents Shocked, Horrified

BALDWIN, N.Y. (CBS) ―

[Click to zoom.] Click to enlarge
Joan Tuckruskye is accused of endangering the welfare of a child after police said she was found half-naked in the back seat of an SUV with a 13-year-old boy.

A prominent PTA official is facing some serious allegations involving a teenage boy.

Police arrested Joan Tuckruskye after allegedly finding her in the backseat of a parked car with a 13-year-old boy on Friday night. Both of them, police said, were partially unclothed

"I feel devastated for the victim," said "Steve," the suspect's neighbor.

His son attends school with both the alleged victim and suspect's daughter, and is outraged over charges that Tuckruskye, vice president in charge of fundraising for the school, endangered the welfare of a 13-year-old boy.

"I'm shocked because she has children. Yes, she has children," he said.

"I've known them for 22 years. My children are friends with hers. I feel sick," added "Lisa," another neighbor of the suspect.

It was in the rear of the elementary school parking lot where patrolling officers said they noticed the foggy and steamed windows of an SUV. They approached and knocked on the window.

"They observed a woman in her 40s and a boy who appeared to be a teenager. They were not clothed from the waist down," said Lt. Kevin Smith of the Nassau County Police Department.

At first, police said, the boy said he was 18. Later at the hospital, though, he admitted being 13 but claimed he and the PTA mom were only kissing.

The Baldwin School District issued a statement, saying the District "is cooperating fully...and is working to maintain a normal and calm school environment for all students while police investigate."

The investigation is ongoing. If it's determined that a sexual act took place, charges could be upgraded from a misdemeanor to a felony.

wcbstv.com - Nassau Cops: PTA Mom, Boy Found Half Naked In Car

NOW, is anyone under the illusion that, were this a case of an adult MAN found naked from the waist down with a 13 year old GIRL, this would be treated as a first class felony from the start? How many sexual predator women get to enjoy a slap on the wrist for the VERY SAME ACTIONS that would put a man away for life?

At the risk of being called a sexist, I bet this kid is getting high five slaps from his buddies. He wasn't traumatized.

Forum List

Back