Nascar

Uh, you can leave the vitriol in your bile duct, or can't you simply talk about something.

Take your own advice next time ya use the term "rednecks", boy.
Man, you can pick a fuckin' avatar!!!!!

Might be your best!

Your avatar is a guy holding an ax standing on a freeway. You giving advice to anyone else on the subject is like John Wayne Gacy chiding people for their crummy crawlspace.

Uh, you can leave the vitriol in your bile duct, or can't you simply talk about something.

Might be your best!

Your avatar is a guy holding an ax standing on a freeway. You giving advice to anyone else on the subject is like John Wayne Gacy chiding people for their crummy crawlspace.
Calling you a counselor is like calling John Wayne Gacy a chef.

Roadrunner is my little (6'5") brother....he digs my avatars. Thanks for the effort but you're too new to make judgement calls. :eusa_naughty:

Calling you a counselor is like calling John Wayne Gacy a chef.

sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

Roadrunner is my little (6'5") brother....he digs my avatars. Thanks for the effort but you're too new to make judgement calls. :eusa_naughty:

? LOL Too new? Where are the rules for 'new' posters that you are talking about. Or is this your own personal dictatorial edict.

? LOL Too new? Where are the rules for 'new' posters that you are talking about. Or is this your own personal dictatorial edict.

You been here a week is all.....I'm a swingin dick but no dictator....just relax and have fun while you're learning who's who.

LOL I am very relaxed, I'm not dictating hierarchy to other members.

You hold your 'territories' in your own head. I'm free-range bucko. Can't hang? Click 'ignore'.

Might be your best!

My brother took that picture of me, so fuck yourself.

Your stalkers are already confused and disoriented; across ten years of internet and dozens of boards, they have one thing in common, they cannot distinguish between the proper functions of anus and vagina.

I sometimes wonder if they started out queers or I turned em into queers? :uhoh3:

Might be your best!

That is an ax you are holding yes?

Might be your best!

That is an ax you are holding yes?
Yes, got a fuckin' problem with it?

For those who've never been to a NASCAR race...there are as many or more drivers from California and the midwest as there are Southern boys. It's now a corporate world and the racing has become almost secondary...They don't trade paint like they used to because the cars are so expensive. And it's showing with empty seats in the grandstands and the races going to cable TV shutting out many who've been fans for years. I've been a Gordon (California driver) fan for years and saw him lose two Cup titles because of the silly-ass "chase" playoff formula. Little fucker but all the cars weigh 3,400 lbs so he's as big as the rest of them. What freaks out most first-timers is how LOUD 43 800 hp cars are...they run straight off the headers and it is THUNDER so stuff some cotton in your ears and head out to one sometime....it's a spectacle.

Forum List

Back