NASA's Mars Curiosity Rover Discovers Crustacean Crab Looking Creature Hiding In Rock Crevace

This is exploding all over the news. There is no denying this is indeed a 10 legged creature of some type and no rock. NASA has some explaining to do.

1373650429109176973.png

mars.jpg

NASA Totally Found an Alien Crab on Mars and Didn t Tell Anybody
:rolleyes: It's obviously some kind of fig leaf thing to cover the carving's genitals.

You go Ravi. LMAO

As "Don't Taz Me Bro" said, visually, our brains try to find familiarity in shapes we see (faces in rocks, etc.) If one looks at the center of the so-called crab-like creature, you will believe you can vaguely see a human-like face. Nevertheless, this picture is interesting. Even if there were some crab-like creature on the planet, NASA would not "have some explaining to do." Their mission is just to send back photos of formations. If something "otherworldly" happens to be in the photograph, all the better.

As "Don't Taz Me Bro" said, visually, our brains try to find familiarity in shapes we see (faces in rocks, etc.) If one looks at the center of the so-called crab-like creature, you will believe you can vaguely see a human-like face. Nevertheless, this picture is interesting. Even if there were some crab-like creature on the planet, NASA would not "have some explaining to do." Their mission is just to send back photos of formations. If something "otherworldly" happens to be in the photograph, all the better.
Yeah but the pic kind of has legs that appear to be holding weight and a hand gripping the rock. Now I doubt NASA can say what it is and being scientists more proof would be needed. Now if the thing was walking on the video or moved in pictures, then NASA should say something. Until it comes from NASA I'm going to go with Photoshop, really suspicious rock or a funky weeping angel. .

This is old news - NASA have already been caught out for not reporting a possible life form discovered on Mars.
They deny it of course.

they saw wally to....but are withholding the picture until they are sure its him.....hey he hasnt been seen in a while and they were wondering were he went...

It gets pretty cold on Mars so I wonder if the current crop of NASA "scientists" has enough sense to keep focused on the alleged critter through the Mars daylight and dark periods to see if it moves. If it don't move it ain't alive.

Looks like a rock formation of a crab or octopi with a face in the center. Maybe carved?

Wasn't it you who said you believe that carving in Southeast Asia proved humans and dinosaurs existed at the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back