NASA suggests immediately rationing water in California

That's being done, Gracie. At least in some parts of CA
Yes, there was a great hype about it the other day. The mayor of San Jose (I believe it was) with the high echelon of the city was drinking recycled water on the news. I wonder though if it was regular drinking water claimed to be recycled water.

Actually Arizona has more dependable rain than CA and can grow veggies cheaper than CA but it is not in position to export to the Far East. What is really odd are the suvsidized rice farmers.

Last edited:
The hard left are going to be moving in next door when California explodes.
Try telling the ass-fucking farmers that their water is going to be rationed.

Do you want people to starve? They're not ass fucking farmers as I am sure you don't plant a huge effin garden in your back yard.
Starve? :lol: We export tens of millions of tons of Ag products every year from the U.S.

We should produce only what we need, and reserve our precious resources for future generations.

Agriculture is draining this nation dry of potable water, it has denuded our forests, filled in our wetlands, polluted our streams rivers lakes gulf and oceans, and is fouling our air with diesel exhaust.

58 million acres of our lands is dedicated solely to producing corn for ethanol. The RFS program is the product of pure ass-farmery.

Grow a goddamn pair, you nitwit. :slap:

Whatever the case may be with farmers.....eventually California is going to look like the Mojave Desert soon.

Whatever the case may be with farmers.....eventually California is going to look like the Mojave Desert soon.
I hope not. All those fucking idiots are going to move to our states then and they will vote, shit!

CA is mostly export farming that adds little if anything of value to the country. I suspect it will end up as appalachia west fairly soon

CA is mostly export farming that adds little if anything of value to the country. I suspect it will end up as appalachia west fairly soon
If you look at it in a way that those people support themselves and their employees, it matters. We do have a lot of freeloaders without them.

And many people are moving off-shore to escape the CA tax code. The state is going to head downhill as the fire season takes off and I would expect CA to lose its first set in congress in 2020 in the aftermath. There are no good outcomes at this point just varying degrees of bad outcomes.

"They need a Gaddafi to teach them how to build a giant artificial river, sadly they killed him instead."
California water time bomb. - SyriaNews

"“California has no contingency plan for a persistent drought like this one (let alone a 20-plus-year mega-drought), except, apparently, staying in emergency mode and praying for rain,” said Familglietti. “In short, we have no paddle to navigate this crisis.""
Only 1 year of water left in California NASA scientist suggests rationing RT USA

California is running out of water, stored as well as in the ground. Only one year of water left in California and the ground water is rapidly depleting.

"NASA’s top water scientist says California only has about one year’s worth of water left in storage, and its groundwater – often used as a backup for reservoirs and other reserves – is rapidly depleting. He suggests immediately rationing water.

California just had the driest January since record-keeping began in 1895, with groundwater and snowpack levels at all-time lows, NASA scientist Jay Familglietti wrote in a column for the Los Angeles Times. He said the state has been running out of water since before the current years-long drought and storage levels have been falling since at least 2002, according to NASA satellite data."

Read more, about the desalination plant San Diego is building.
Only 1 year of water left in California NASA scientist suggests rationing RT USA

With all the focus on California, worth reminding people the entire country's actually running out of underground water. The supply everyone taps into in as needed was at a critical point over 10 years ago when I first heard about it. And it hasn't gotten any better,

If You Think the Water Crisis Can t Get Worse Wait Until the Aquifers Are Drained

Forum List

Back