NASA publishes new fake moon landing photos

Now that's some funny shit

Conspiracy nut posts hurt my eyes to read them ... I only do it because I have to now.

kinda like the posts you 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists post saying that 19 muslims and bin laden were behind the attacks.:lol: It must hurt your eyes then when you post since your a conspiracy nut who believes in that conspiracy theory by the governments about 9/11.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

I have just invented a new product specifically designed to protect an individual from any and all conspiracies propagated by the government.
The best thing about them is they look like little pieces of ponderosa pine, the real purpose is imperceptible.
Right now I am willing to sacrifice these little gems for a mere 99 bucks apiece.
Protection from conspiracies is guaranteed.

Now that's some funny shit

Conspiracy nut posts hurt my eyes to read them ... I only do it because I have to now.

kinda like the posts you 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists post saying that 19 muslims and bin laden were behind the attacks.:lol: It must hurt your eyes then when you post since your a conspiracy nut who believes in that conspiracy theory by the governments about 9/11.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

So are you now a moon landing conspiracy theorist too? Man, you are the dumbest lump of shit ever, aren't you?

So are you now a moon landing conspiracy theorist too? Man, you are the dumbest lump of shit ever, aren't you?
does it surprise you?
it doesnt me
LOL

Terrel,

thanks for pointing out the astronaut's reflection. But doesn't it seem like he's angled TOWARDS the sun? that could explain why he's fully lit up.

Click on this picture[/URL] and tell us what you see. I see the picture of an astro-not with light coming from his left (our right), which is supposed to be from the sun. Now look closely (click + for zoom) into the astro-not's viser to see his partner 'and' that he is fully lit up across his entire body while facing this astro-not. The light is obviously NOT coming from his right side. Then note the shadow from the third image standing between them. The evidence from this photo says that we are looking at multiple light sources and the presence of 'too many shadows' from two astro-nots, because all of this moon landing HOAX was staged . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Dive:

The fact that the Apollo 11 moon landing was faked is easy to determine from the 'film' evidence. Anyone who has sent film through the airport scanners knows that spots appear from the x-ray machine that represents a very small percentage of what happens when 1960's film is taken into space (orwelltoday.com evidence). However, the film that supposedly was erased (link = yeah right) shows no signs whatsoever of any x-ray radiation damage (story); which means that film never left the protective atmosphere of the earth. Period.

The faked images show a flag waving in the wind (story), but the moon has no atmosphere. The Hasselblad 500 camera does not even work beyond the temperature ranges commonly experienced on the moon. The moon landing is a staged HOAX (primeline link) like the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks and the current U.S. Economic Implosion taking place right before your very eyes.

GL,

Terral

Apollo command module was shielded against radiation. If you look at the doses those astronauts got going to the Moon it's miniscule. And since the film was in the command module there's no reason to expect it would have suffered effects of radiation.

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/tnD7080RadProtect.pdf

Terrel,

thanks for pointing out the astronaut's reflection. But doesn't it seem like he's angled TOWARDS the sun? that could explain why he's fully lit up.

Thread necromancy alert. Joining up to bump a 4yr old thread is just odd. His post didn't need a response, it was standalone dumb on its own. Armstrong is facing the Sun, Aldrin has it behind and to his left. As seen in his visor, there is no other light source and there are no double shadows anywhere - a must for multiple light sources.

Forum List

Back