NASA publishes new fake moon landing photos

One theory says that we landed on the Moon and the reason there are no stars in the sky because NASA had a team of people air brush the sky black so no one would see this

mitchell.jpg

It's part of an ancient, artificial structure on the Moon and is the reason NASA took a chance microwaving astronauts on their way to the Moon and back

Hi Kitten:

. Click on this picture and tell us what you see. The moon has no atmosphere, so where are the stars?

You know how it's hard to see the stars during the day or in a baseball stadium because of all those nearby bright lights... :rolleyes:

You generally land on the flattest terrain you can find, btw

And lastly, your film must be in the camera held by the other astro-not . . . and the moon has no protect barrier to stop the radiation from destroying the film.

You don't think they'd take measures to protect the film?

Click on this picture and tell us what you see. I see the picture of an astro-not with light coming from his left (our right), which is supposed to be from the sun. Now look closely (click + for zoom) into the astro-not's viser to see his partner 'and' that he is fully lit up across his entire body while facing this astro-not.

Ever wonder why you're lit up on all sides on Earth, though the sun is only in one direction?

thanks there midnight...it gets right to the flag question and stops...
That's why I also linked you to the page that has the rest of the parts. YouTube has a file size limit per upload, so if you're going to post whole episodes of stuff, it's gotta be in separate parts.

Go here for the rest: YouTube - donnei1992's Channel
I watched on TV them all and found it very plausible and they did it in a way a 7 year old could understand. LOL

I watched the Apollo launches...it was real....but some people just live to think otherwise.

Hi Kitten:

Okay ... :lol: ... Terral ... um ... only going to address one point because it's just too funny to point out to you ... but um ... you do know that space craft have to be shielded from x-rays ... right?

Ms. Kitty may as well ask questions, because you have no evidence to support a case for ANYTHING. Click on this picture and tell us what you see. The moon has no atmosphere, so where are the stars? The surface of the moon should be pitted by the impact of a myriad of flying objects that are destroyed by the earth atmosphere, but all you see is flat sand like we would see in the Nevada desert where these photos were taken. The horizon is almost flat (like on earth), but the moon is a small fraction of the earth size and would show us a more curved horizon. And lastly, your film must be in the camera held by the other astro-not . . . and the moon has no protect barrier to stop the radiation from destroying the film.

Click on this picture and tell us what you see. I see the picture of an astro-not with light coming from his left (our right), which is supposed to be from the sun. Now look closely (click + for zoom) into the astro-not's viser to see his partner 'and' that he is fully lit up across his entire body while facing this astro-not. The light is obviously NOT coming from his right side. Then note the shadow from the third image standing between them. The evidence from this photo says that we are looking at multiple light sources and the presence of 'too many shadows' from two astro-nots, because all of this moon landing HOAX was staged . . .

GL,

Terral
How come their are craters in the second picture?

thanks there midnight...it gets right to the flag question and stops...
That's why I also linked you to the page that has the rest of the parts. YouTube has a file size limit per upload, so if you're going to post whole episodes of stuff, it's gotta be in separate parts.

I watched on TV them all and found it very plausible and they did it in a way a 7 year old could understand. LOL

I watched the Apollo launches...it was real....but some people just live to think otherwise.

I remember it quite clearly. I was nine, we were down the shore with neighbors, and we all gathered around the tv to watch. It was amazing. My dad kept trying to takes pictures of it of the tv with his Polaroid but all he got was snapshots of black. The pictures that the tv produced back then sure aren't what they are today!

I remember it quite clearly. I was nine, we were down the shore with neighbors, and we all gathered around the tv to watch. It was amazing. My dad kept trying to takes pictures of it of the tv with his Polaroid but all he got was snapshots of black. The pictures that the tv produced back then sure aren't what they are today!
Sorry I was talking about Mythbuster watching on TV. I watched the Apollo launch live on the beach in Florida.

The astronaut's carrying the moon rocks (lunar meteorites) with them, only went up to Medium Earth Orbit (MEO), to the safe zone between the inner and outer Van Allen Belts. Remained there a couple of days, took some pictures of earth, sent a probe to the moon, and then returned safely back home with the moon rocks.

VanAllenBelts.jpg

NASA: The safe zone offers reduced radiation intensities to any potential spacecraft that must fly in the radiation belt region....The safe zone appears as a gap between the inner and outer 'donut,' beginning about 7,000 km (4,350 miles) and ending about 13,000 km (8,110 miles) above the Earth's surface.

The moon is 385 000 km (240 000 miles) away from Earth.

51ogth.jpg

Picture of Earth from the safe zone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGyFWyNuF3s]YouTube - UFO Contact - Former Canadian Defence Minister[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ih-t0LiK70]YouTube - Nick Pope British Defence Ministy UFOs Top Secret No More![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkBhME9RCjc&feature=related]YouTube - NASA Gordon Cooper UFOs are visiting the Earth[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkV1ybBnHI&feature=related]YouTube - Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgoi3i9AgbU]YouTube - N.A.S.A. Astronaut Edgar Mitchell Admitts To Alien Contact & Life On Other Planets 1 Of 2[/ame]

One theory says that we landed on the Moon and the reason there are no stars in the sky because NASA had a team of people air brush the sky black so no one would see this

It's part of an ancient, artificial structure on the Moon and is the reason NASA took a chance microwaving astronauts on their way to the Moon and back

MoonDome.jpg

Forum List

Back