NASA GISS temperature data: TOTALLY RIGGED!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!! What a huge government conspiracy! NASA and the pentagon are all in on it!

lol nutters

NASA and the Pentagon both report to the biggest Liar on the planet who is on a personal Jihad to control the US economy through CO2
Yes it is amazing even the military is in on it. Huge conspiracy!!!

LOL

The military reports to Obama you tool!
Wow if the military is telling Obama it is a national security issue it must be important!

WOW!!!!!!!!! What a huge government conspiracy! NASA and the pentagon are all in on it!

lol nutters

NASA and the Pentagon both report to the biggest Liar on the planet who is on a personal Jihad to control the US economy through CO2

LOL

Wow if the military is telling Obama it is a national security issue it must be important!

Oh you're a recently activated sock. OK

:alirulz::blues:

lol nutters

LOL

Oh you're a recently activated sock. OK
Yes yes I'm part of the conspiracy :blues:

lol nutters

You obviously dont know much about potential threat assessment.... They do it for earth quakes, solar flares, left wing fruit cakes who want to take wealth from others and so on.. Right now these people work for the biggest threat, Obama and those who would steal all wealth from the US..
Liberal Defense Mechanisim.JPG

lol nutters

You obviously dont know much about potential threat assessment.... They do it for earth quakes, solar flares, left wing fruit cakes who want to take wealth from others and so on.. Right now these people work for the biggest threat, Obama and those who would steal all wealth from the US..
View attachment 55678
Oh gosh that sounds horrible. I can't believe so many are in on it. This must be the biggest conspiracy in history!

lol nutters

View attachment 55678
Oh gosh that sounds horrible. I can't believe so many are in on it. This must be the biggest conspiracy in history!
The funny thing is the earth isn't cooperating. And I laugh my ass off at that.

Forum List

Back