NASA Covered Up Buzz Aldrin's Communion Observance on the Moon

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Even back then.....

As NASA officials, nervous about the backlash over religious expression by the astronaut, blacked out the radio communication with the rest of the world, Aldrin proceeded with his own personal observance, reading aloud the words of Christ from the Gospel of John: “I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever abides in me will bring forth much fruit. Apart from me you can do nothing” (John 15:5).

Why NASA Covered Up Buzz Aldrin's Communion Observance on the Moon

Seems to me these words from Aldrin would have covered their asses "...to pause for a moment and contemplate the events of the past few hours and to give thanks in his or her own way.”

It's ok to talk about or speculate about the existence of U.F.O.'s, that's shows your intelligence. But if you dare say you actually saw one, then most people will automatically think you're nuts.

I've never understood that.

That's not all NASA covered up about the Moon

Do go on..

Was it fake? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkV1ybBnHI]Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting..

I have never seen that before. Well, if anyone was NOT lying it would be Buzz.. He would probably punch an alien in the face. :lol:

Man, that guy was bad ass.. I have trouble riding rollercoasters, let alone the FASTEST RIDE IN THE WORLD (at the time).

The Anti-God left have been rearing their horns for decades.. Brown V The Board of Education was their hallmark accomplishment in kicking God out of our schools.. they followed it up with Roe V Wade .. the deaths of hundreds of millions of babies for which they are damned proud! This doesn't shock me..

Conservatives Target ACLU's ?Religious Freedom? Campaign in S.C.

The ACLU said that over the past two years its South Carolina office has fielded a number of reports of what it claims are violations of the First Amendment's clause supposedly enforcing the separation of church and state. Among the “violations” the groups has found are:

• Teachers praying in classrooms

• The distribution of Bibles to students

• Prayer and Scripture reading at such school functions as graduation ceremonies and athletic events

• “School involvement in the planning and promotion of religious baccalaureate services”

• “Religious content” at school assemblies

• “Coach-organized and coach-led prayer at football practices”

• School board meetings opened with prayer

• Teacher involvement in “student religious clubs”

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has launched an initiative it claims is aimed at strengthening religious freedoms in South Carolina schools. But conservative legal advocacy groups that have battled the ACLU for years over First Amendment issues argue that the strategy is focused more on barring religious expression. In a press release the ACLU of South Carolina said that its “Religious Freedom Goes to School” campaign is designed “to protect both the right of free exercise for individuals of every faith and the right to remain free from governmental coercion and promotion of religion.” It explained that the initiative is a response to the “growing reports of unconstitutional violations of these fundamental rights in public schools across the state.”

Forum List

Back