NASA Confirms Falling Sea Levels For Two Years Amidst Media Blackout

Amazing! Have you forwarded this information to the major scientific societies of the world? Just think how embarrassed the scientists of the world will be, when they see all of those ideas they never thought of themselves!

What's truly amazing is how you leftist imbeciles pick and choose information out your asses to fit your failed agendas......

Then expect anyone to believe it. For illustration purposes.....
139323-0b65a31083481bb59b391afc9c53bb64.jpg
Will this be the opening of your grand speech at MIT this weekend? Good thinking, open with a joke. Then hit 'em with the regurgitated blogs. Then call them libtards and drop the mic and walk off stage. We are seeing a scientific revolution right in front of our eyes, folks!
/—-/ Plenty get research grants to continue the scam. And they have peers who disagree with their findings.

Now scroll down on the link for a list of grant money from the EPA Climate Change Research Grants | US EPA
Yeah, it's too bad the impoverished fossil fuel industry doesn't have money to fund the CORRECT science. Surely their virtually bankrupt state is why none of this science exists.
/—-/ Ots not the oil companies responsibility to fund global warming scams.
So true, brother! But just think, if they weren't one of the poorest industries on the planet, they could fund scientists to do the CORRECT science, instead of all this scam science! Again, surely that explains why no good science exists.

What's truly amazing is how you leftist imbeciles pick and choose information out your asses to fit your failed agendas......

Then expect anyone to believe it. For illustration purposes.....
139323-0b65a31083481bb59b391afc9c53bb64.jpg
Will this be the opening of your grand speech at MIT this weekend? Good thinking, open with a joke. Then hit 'em with the regurgitated blogs. Then call them libtards and drop the mic and walk off stage. We are seeing a scientific revolution right in front of our eyes, folks!
/—-/ Plenty get research grants to continue the scam. And they have peers who disagree with their findings.

Now scroll down on the link for a list of grant money from the EPA Climate Change Research Grants | US EPA
Yeah, it's too bad the impoverished fossil fuel industry doesn't have money to fund the CORRECT science. Surely their virtually bankrupt state is why none of this science exists.
So true, brother! But just think, if they weren't one of the poorest industries on the planet, they could fund scientists to do the CORRECT science, instead of all this scam science! Again, surely that explains why no good science exists.
/—-/ Ask the corner deli to fund your weight watchers membership. Makes as much sense

/—-/ Ask the corner deli to fund your weight watchers membership. Makes as much sense
I don't think you're following me, professor! Given your clearly huge intellectual stature, this must be my failing in articulation. I'll try again:

The fossil fuel industry could fund scientific research. In fact, they do so all the time. They could fund scinece which shows this is all a scam. But they aren't. I figure it's because they are low on funds, as we all know.

dont give them anymore ideas

--LOL

some of the places already do

with sugary drink and salt taxes

--LOL

I see we have a comedian "wanna be" posing as someone who thinks they have something significant to add to the discussion....

1). You're not amusing except maybe to mommy
2). You've apparently got nothing other than the fantasies you conjure up, probably as a self defense to cover your ignorance.
3). You're off topic

Hint: You're NOT going to replace Jimmy K with your current act.....but keep working on it....on second thought.....

4). Our guy's in the WH....get over it. Probably for another 7+ years ;-)

Last edited:
Oh dear. All the lib screams of doom and gloom just went up in smoke. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

As the global warming narrative quickly unravels, and leftists scramble to throw accusations at those who dare question the false data, the media brushes facts under the rug. Amidst revelations of scientific fraud, data alteration and faked “hockey stick” data models, the fake news media remains suspiciously silent over the fact that NASA now confirms ocean levels have been falling for nearly two years.
Reuters did a report on starving penguins because the ice was too thick. No link, saw it on my cell phone. AntArctica I think.

Falling sea levels? When are liberal scientists going to put forth the Earth is sucking it in for now theory?

Oh dear. All the lib screams of doom and gloom just went up in smoke. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

As the global warming narrative quickly unravels, and leftists scramble to throw accusations at those who dare question the false data, the media brushes facts under the rug. Amidst revelations of scientific fraud, data alteration and faked “hockey stick” data models, the fake news media remains suspiciously silent over the fact that NASA now confirms ocean levels have been falling for nearly two years.
Typical Flake News lies by cherry picking a tiny piece of data and building a Big Lie around it.

nasa_full_satellite_data_sea_level_rise.jpg

The arrows mark where the previous graph implied a decline. The full picture makes it clear that the trend is increasing.

NASA JPL
/—-/ so you like NASA data when it suits your agenda. Scammer
funny. i hear the left do that a lot also. when data suits their position, it's right. when it doesn't it's wrong.

funny how no one told "human nature" to only do that to 1 side of the thought process.

That statement, Cellblock, is a lie.
/----/ You may now apologize for calling me a liar. (Of course you don't have the maturity to do that.)
FLASHBACK: ABC's ’08 Prediction: NYC Under Water from Climate Change By June 2015
FLASHBACK: ABC's ’08 Prediction: NYC Under Water from Climate Change By June 2015

New York City underwater? Gas over $9 a gallon? A carton of milk costs almost $13? Welcome to June 12, 2015. Or at least that was the wildly-inaccurate version of 2015 predicted by ABC News exactly seven years ago. Appearing on Good Morning America in 2008, Bob Woodruff hyped Earth 2100, a special that pushed apocalyptic predictions of the then-futuristic 2015.

The segment included supposedly prophetic videos, such as a teenager declaring, "It's June 8th, 2015. One carton of milk is $12.99." (On the actual June 8, 2015, a gallon of milk cost, on average, $3.39.) Another clip featured this prediction for the current year: "Gas reached over $9 a gallon." (In reality, gas costs an average of $2.75.)
That was Bob W saying if things were not pulled together the future was DIRE. He is as goofy as you are.

One person does not ABC make.
/—-/ No one on the left disputed it in fact Libs cited it as settled science.

I see we have a comedian "wanna be" posing as someone who thinks they have something significant to add to the discussion....

2). You've apparently got nothing other than the fantasies you conjure up, probably as a self defense to cover your ignorance.
3). You're off topic

Hint: You're NOT going to replace Jimmy K with your current act.....but keep working on it....on second thought.....

Is this what you plan to use to compel the world's scientists? You do understand that the world's major scientific societies are not wingnut message boards, where you can declare victory no matter what is said...right?

Can I please book your speaking appearance for you?

One of you liberals should put forth the theory Trump is selling sea water to the Martians through Russia....

3). You're off topic

Is this what you plan to use to compel the world's scientists? You do understand that the world's major scientific societies are not wingnut message boards, where you can declare victory no matter what is said...right?

Can I please book your speaking appearance for you?
Estimated 40 Percent of Scientists Doubt Manmade Global Warming | National Association of Scholars
/----/ Yes, please do. I charge the same fee Hildabeast charges, $600,000 per engagement. I'll bring this scientist, S. Fred Singer, along to speak as well:
PRINCETON, NJ (January 3, 2011)—S. Fred Singer said in an interview with the National Association of Scholars (NAS) that “the number of skeptical qualified scientists has been growing steadily; I would guess it is about 40% now.”
Singer, a leading scientific skeptic of anthropocentric global warming (AGW), is an atmospheric physicist, and founder of the Science and Environmental Policy Project (SEPP), an organization that began challenging the published findings of the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) in the 1990s. SEPP established the Leipzig Declaration, a statement of dissent from the 1997 Kyoto Protocol that has been signed by over one hundred scientists and meteorologists.
Asked what he would like to see happen in regard to public opinion and policy on climate change, Singer replied,
"I would like to see the public look upon global warming as just another scientific controversy and oppose any public policies until the major issues are settled, such as the cause. If mostly natural, as NIPCC concludes, then the public policies currently discussed are pointless, hugely expensive, and wasteful of resources that could better be applied to real societal problems."

I see the twenty year old NAS, the alt right equivalent of scientists, is putting out Fake News and Alt Facts.

Here is the chief astronomer of NAS.

chickenlittle-jpg.154515

Last edited:
I see the twenty year old NAS, the alt right equivalent of scientists, is putting out Fake News and Alt Facts.
/----/ How about an 8 month old article, eh Sparky?
Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records
Feb 5, 2017 Press Release
Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records
WASHINGTON – U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Science, Space, and Technology members today responded to reports about the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) 2015 climate change study (“the Karl study”). According to Dr. John Bates, the recently retired principal scientist at NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center, the Karl study was used “to discredit the notion of a global warming hiatus and rush to time the publication of the paper to influence national and international deliberations on climate policy.”
'....that the Karl study used flawed data, was rushed to publication in an effort to support the president’s (Obama) climate change agenda, and ignored NOAA’s own standards for scientific study.

chickenlittle.jpg

Forum List

Back