NASA Chief: Next Frontier Better Relations With Muslim World

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
:eusa_whistle: :cuckoo:

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a recent interview that his "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world.

Though international diplomacy would seem well outside NASA's orbit, Bolden said in an interview with Al Jazeera that strengthening those ties was among the top tasks President Obama assigned him. He said better interaction with the Muslim world would ultimately advance space travel.

"When I became the NASA administrator -- or before I became the NASA administrator -- he charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering," Bolden said in the interview.

Much more: FOXNews.com - NASA Chief: Next Frontier Better Relations With Muslim World

Where does anyone get the crazy notion that Obama is a Muslim Marxist Ideologue?

minaret.jpg

(...) "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world.
(...)

No, thank you. Finance yourself with the money you borrow from Chinese.

Last edited:
So maybe NASA's mission is to control Global Warming in Muslin nations?
It's pathetic; here's what Charles Krauthammer had to say on the July 5th broadcast of Fox News Channel's "Special Report with Bret Baier:"
As usual right on point:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zin9RkGsXrY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Krauthammer Bashes Obama's Infantile NASA Muslim Outreach Program[/ame]

From Bolden:
"When I became the NASA administrator -- or before I became the NASA administrator - [Obama] charged me with three things," Bolden said. "One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering."

Read more: Krauthammer Rips NASA Chief for Declaration to Improve Relations with Muslim World | NewsBusters.org

And there is something wrong with improving our relations with the Muslim World?

Do you need any other examples of why Democrats are such total fuck ups and should never be allowed near control of the government and why it's more important that ever to have a Constitutionally limited government?

Do you see how stupid and dangerous this is? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

No, not at all; just don't realign work at NASA from their mission to keep us in space development, that's all. It politicizes the agency and makes it lame IMO.

Do you really believe there has ever been a time in the agency's history when the agency wasn't politicized? NASA has always been a political tool, from Kennedy/Johnson's Apollo to Reagan's "Space Station Freedom" to the ISS, which is more an exercise in international cooperation and good feelings than hard-hitting science or "space development."

No, not at all; just don't realign work at NASA from their mission to keep us in space development, that's all. It politicizes the agency and makes it lame IMO.

Do you really believe there has ever been a time in the agency's history when the agency wasn't politicized? NASA has always been a political tool, from Kennedy/Johnson's Apollo to Reagan's "Space Station Freedom" to the ISS, which is more an exercise in international cooperation and good feelings than hard-hitting science or "space development."

Are we going to reorient all of our satellites to point toward Mecca?

And this is the most aggregious by far, the others innoculous, this is misdirected and will confuse the management and reduce morale in the agency.

Well.... par for the course with this bunch. They've taken absurdity and incompetence to new levels.

NASA Chief: Next Frontier Better Relations With Muslim World

Looks like the words of a guy who wants to "spend more time with his family".

I doubt he was directed by the white house to make those remarks.

This is what happens when the people elect an inexperienced & failed "Community Organizer" as their President. These people are completely clueless. They have basically gutted and destroyed NASA at this point. NASA shouldn't be used for this kind of stuff. NASA's only hope is that this current President is a one & doner. There is no leadership or discernible direction coming from these warped "Community Organizers" currently running the country. It really is very sad.

This is what happens when the people elect an inexperienced & failed "Community Organizer" as their President. These people are completely clueless. They have basically gutted and destroyed NASA at this point. NASA shouldn't be used for this kind of stuff. NASA's only hope is that this current President is a one & doner. There is no leadership or discernible direction coming from these warped "Community Organizers" currently running the country. It really is very sad.

Why is it that you never seem to lay blame for your constant whining where it belongs? If the GOP had offered a better alternative ..they would have won. It is that simple. The GOP couldn't find a better opponent to defeat a community organizer? Now that was really sad. How is it that the stupid Obama out organised and out collected funds for the biggest war chest from more individuals in history? I repeat..the sadness rests at your feet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back