NASA bolsters Global Cooling:

I ask the question for the Chicken Little Brigade.

HOW IS MAN AT FAULT OR ABLE TO FIX THE COOLING SUN?

Irrelevant. It's about GHGs and trapping energy. The fact that are also natural cycles only seems to be important when it's convenient to the deniers. So, we may be cooler for a while, that doesn't change a thing about AGW theory. When the cycles reverse heating will continue. It's simple logic.

WHAT HAPPENS TO ENERGY ABSORBED BY CO2 AND RE-EMITTED TOWARDS EARTH?

I can do all caps, too. Can you give an intelligent response to MY question? :doubt:
Ah the 'trapped energy' argument that Westwall, Wirebender and IanC among others have debunked for the last 10 months.

So now there's less energy sent to the planet, therefore this doesn't affect your fantasy how?

Sorry, 'sucker' is not tattooed on my forehead, but I could recommend some cream for you to get rid of yours.

Wirebender?!?! :lol::lol::lol: If I were the other two, I'd feel really insulted. I think you need to do some re-reading. Only WB totally denied the concept. The other two do recognize that property of CO2, just not all the touted effects.

How about some real scientific articles from either one of you demonstrating your yap-yap?

png-nrc-booklet.png

NRC’s 2010 website said the NSF chart’s information comes from table 5-4 of the 3rd IPCC, or more recent studies. Working Group 2 Table 5-4 runs several pages and summarizes many studies modeling both positive and negative crop yield impacts. WG2 ¶5.3.4.1 says, “In 2/3 of the cases, temperate crop yields benefit at least some of the time.” That is not shown at all by the NRC chart although US maize is grown in a temperate climate. The NSF chart is labeled as plotting the single worst of all modeled estimates. Not disclosing this information makes the booklet chart extremely misleading.

The 2011 NRC booklet itself is worse than misleading. Text accompanying the chart says, “Solid lines show best estimates”. That makes it overtly false; the worst modeled outcome is re-characterized as the best consensus estimate. And the single US maize statistical study portrayed by the NSF chart is itself false.
NRC’s artless untruths on climate change and food security | Climate Etc.

this article over at Judith Curry's Climate Etc is a perfect example of the numerous exaggerations and halftruths that the CAGW alarmists like to trot out. how is an ordinary person supposed to catch on to purposeful misdirection by the NAS? how many others are similarly distorted? now that you know at least one of their articles is misleading, does that have an effect on your acceptance of their other articles? please answer, I really would like to know.

The sun is going to super nova next week. Want to dispute it? It's got just as much support as the claims made by the blogs linked to this thread.

Irrelevant. It's about GHGs and trapping energy. The fact that are also natural cycles only seems to be important when it's convenient to the deniers. So, we may be cooler for a while, that doesn't change a thing about AGW theory. When the cycles reverse heating will continue. It's simple logic.

WHAT HAPPENS TO ENERGY ABSORBED BY CO2 AND RE-EMITTED TOWARDS EARTH?

I can do all caps, too. Can you give an intelligent response to MY question? :doubt:
Ah the 'trapped energy' argument that Westwall, Wirebender and IanC among others have debunked for the last 10 months.

So now there's less energy sent to the planet, therefore this doesn't affect your fantasy how?

Sorry, 'sucker' is not tattooed on my forehead, but I could recommend some cream for you to get rid of yours.

Wirebender?!?! :lol::lol::lol: If I were the other two, I'd feel really insulted. I think you need to do some re-reading. Only WB totally denied the concept. The other two do recognize that property of CO2, just not all the touted effects.
and showed why we should deny the concept.

over... and over... and over... and over... and over... and over....

while you disbelieved his data. Why is it you hate your own tactic?

Also, you do not deal with the fact that mankind produced only 0.06% of all CO2 in history, which is 0.0024% of the atmospheric mass. And since watervapor is such a much more complex piece of the pie while a far more powerful GHG you ignore it's effects and focus on the effects of a weak gas that can't really be measured in it's effects thanks to the overwhelming production of it caused by nature. This would be the equivalent of dumping one train load load of mud into the Mississippi, and then saying we are the reason for it being brown for the rest of time.

The arrogance of you Chicken Littles is astounding.

Water vapor, the bane of CO2 greenhousers. Imagine the horror when we start to use hydrogen as an energy source and make H2O!

Last edited:
The sun is going to super nova next week. Want to dispute it? It's got just as much support as the claims made by the blogs linked to this thread.

And just as much credibility as the claims of the AGW high priests. Thanks for pointing that out.

Changing in some ironic way that will destroy humans, because humans supposedly are the root cause.

Your wallet will set your guilt free!

They can't even agree if it's warming or cooling, and now you want to blame humans for the an unproven change. So tell us, how did the earth undergo natural climate changes such as global warming or cooling in its past? Was it humans that caused it as well? Could the same factors that caused climate change in the past also be responsible for the climate change we are currently undergoing, if any?

This whole argument gets to be a merry-go-round with the Faithers Roudy. Just pick any spot you wnat to get off and get back on whenever.

This whole argument gets to be a merry-go-round with the Faithers Roudy. Just pick any spot you wnat to get off and get back on whenever.

All I'm saying is to objectively look at the facts. There was a NASA climatologist being interviewed on ine of the cable news chanles today, and he was claiming that the inconvenient truth is that yes, we have had a minor global cooling in the last ten years. This guy works for NASA and has been punching temperatures and analyzing them for at least 40 years. He also said a lot of other surprising revelations along the same line. All I'm saying is lets take the politics out of it and look at it objectively. I am a big environment lover and hiker etc. and hate polluters, but that doesn't mean that I have to be a global warming believer at the same time. We have enough govt intrusion now they want to add an environment police that will check your trash cans, your light bulbs, your energy usage etc. And five you fines... is that what you want, big brother looking into everybody's personal life?

I met a guy who was supposed to take that information and evaluate it. When the answers didn't meet the model, they were told to fun the program again. Implication being, make it fit the model. Total scam science.

I met a guy who was supposed to take that information and evaluate it. When the answers didn't meet the model, they were told to fun the program again. Implication being, make it fit the model. Total scam science.

total scam science? maybe

ReykjavikCorruption.gif

Reykjavik temp graph before and after latest 'corrections'. a large portion of the arctic stations have also be subject to the same type of adjustments.

graph from Iceland Met office
wi-blog210312_s001t_original.jpg
The figure shows the annual mean temperature in Reykjavík 1881 to 2011 (as published). No external adjustments have been used.

Relocations are marked with vertical lines. In late 1931 the station was relocated to a rooftop in the town centre and remained there until the end of 1945. The data (above and in the attachment) have not been adjusted for this change nor others. Later versions of the dataset (e.g. the one available at the IMO website) do include adjustments for the relocations. All adjustments are subject to revisions at a later date.

Some internal adjustments are needed during the early part of the series due to later changes in calculation methods. The fixed-hour means that form the basis of both the DMI average method and recent adjustments by the IMO will be made available at this website later.
Reykjavík - monthly means as originally published - icelandweather.blog.is

Iceland has already made all necessary adjustments! they know their data better than anyone else and have solidly documented everything. then an outside source comes along and makes arbitrary changes based on a computer program designed to 'catch mistakes'. it funny how everyone before 1950 was incapable of reading a thermometer.

Climate Fund Seeks UN-Style Diplomatic Immunity

Global Eco Fascism on the march.

The Green Climate Fund, which is supposed to help mobilize as much as $100 billion a year to lower global greenhouse gases, is seeking a broad blanket of UN-style immunity that would shield its operations from any kind of legal process, including civil and criminal prosecution, in the countries where it operates.

There is just one problem: it is not part of the United Nations.

The Green Climate Fund, which is supposed to help mobilize as much as $100 billion a year to lower global greenhouse gases, is seeking a broad blanket of UN-style immunity that would shield its operations from any kind of legal process, including civil and criminal prosecution, in the countries where it operates.

Ian, this same guy I was talking about, said that if man totally took away any and all carbon based activities from the equation (in other words CRIPPLE the world economy) the difference in temperature that it would cause is so minuscule, they don't even have devices that measure or calculate those kinds of small increments.

You'll die from man made global warming and LIKE it. That is all.

We'll all die. But it won't be from Global Warming or Cooling. However, the science of Global Warming seems to have turned out to be a hoax. Probably to allow more govt invasions of people's private lives.

Ian, this same guy I was talking about, said that if man totally took away any and all carbon based activities from the equation (in other words CRIPPLE the world economy) the difference in temperature that it would cause is so minuscule, they don't even have devices that measure or calculate those kinds of small increments.

hahaha, I hear ya! the problem is that no one seems to be realistic about the problems or the solutions proposed. and, of course, who wouldnt want to be in charge of billions of dollars a year with no strings attached? might as well choose an african dictator to oversee the whole thing!

Ian's not here mannnn..... You got the wrong house!

hahaha, I hear ya! the problem is that no one seems to be realistic about the problems or the solutions proposed. and, of course, who wouldnt want to be in charge of billions of dollars a year with no strings attached? might as well choose an african dictator to oversee the whole thing!
OH wow, Ian..... mannn... you gotta learn to not sneak up on a man like that... man! Almost gave me a heart attack. Whoa! Does my head in.

Forum List

Back