NASA Admits That Winters are Going to Get Colder…Much Colder

People will need Solar Heaters for the cold nights.

Doesn't the sun only shine one one side of the earth at a time and at night its not? I mean I'm not a dumbocrat so I dont know how they view sun shine.> Just say'in (not sure what use a solar generator is .... OHHHHHH! I get it... so they can warm up at night... doesn't that take oil or electricity to glow?)

And record warmth last year, the year before, and, very likely, this year. Now if we had our normal solar cycle, we could really be enjoying a warmer year, right?
Explain what a normal "solar cycle" is.
Google is right there at your fingertips.

Ok Old Fraud...

Tell me, which solar cycle are were talking about.. The 11-16 year cycle, the 180 year cycle, the 360 year cycle, the 980 year cycle, or the 112,000 year cycle?

Happy Valentine's Day

winter-weather-map-2016.jpg

Story @ Polar Vortex to Slam East Coast with Frigid Weather This Valentine's Day

It's no secret even if the idiotic left ignores it. The world's climate has gone through dramatic changes in the past, well before the industrial revolution. The environment adjusts to a warming trend pretty well but an ice age means the end of civilization as we know it. Back in the 50's, scientists warned that the world was slowly drifting back into a cooling trend. Were they wrong? Angry Al Gore comes along with no scientific background and announces that he is dealing in energy credits because the world is warming. Ten years ago he announced that the world would be in a crisis by January 2016 and NYC would be under water. At this moment the East Coast is shivering in near zero daytime temperatures.

Because they NEED more precipitation to BUILD a glacier during the cool periods.

The interior of Antarctica has ice kilometers thick, yet it has precipitation levels that rival those of the Atacama. Where did you get the idea that "more" precipitation is required to build a glacier?

Read the paper to avoid further embarrassment eh? I worry about you Bullwinkle..
Places that have shorter "growing seasons" and rely on minimum solar forcing for growth, require MORE precipt than normal Atacama or Antarctica.. Their entire premise was that could "project" the conditions for those glacial advances based MAINLY on increased precipt and decreased temperatures. Take it up with the authors.

Al Gore was (is) a pompous idiot and the radical left was mistaken. Pop astronomer Carl Sagan predicted the end of the world if the Iran oil fields were ever lit on fire. They were, and mother nature barely burped. All the predictions in the short life of the global warming movement have been found to be wrong. The federally funded studies by "scientists" skew the data and outright lie but they can't overcome reality and the freaking wind chill. Global warming has evolved from a theory to a sort of middle age alchemy where anyone who disagrees is called a denier or a heretic and tortured by the media until they confess their heresy. Kids are taught to deny their own senses and trust the government. Meanwhile tons of treasure are secretly diverted to the elites who run the scam.

Last edited:
For anyone who needs a visual of what a "quiet sun" looks like without sun spots or indications of activity -----

sdo-02-11-2016-4500.jpg

Recent picture of the sun caught napping..
And record warmth last year, the year before, and, very likely, this year. Now if we had our normal solar cycle, we could really be enjoying a warmer year, right?
and then I supposed you'd wake up and you'd see that it was a mere dream and that the IPCC stated in their AR5 report the pause, the 15 year pause. I know that sucks for you and all, but reality is reality and dreams are dreams and you should wake up more frequently.

Forum List

Back