Narcissistic Nationalists, Iraq, and a NYC Mosque

CurveLight

Rookie
Oct 16, 2009
There is not much commentary necessary so I will let the positions speak for themselves.

Nationalists have been the loudest supporters of invading and occupying Iraq and haphazardly sacrificing our Troops' lives to remove a secular dictatorship to set up an Islamic based government.

This same group of Nationalists have been the loudest opponents of a Mosque in NYC.

Just one question: How can you gleefully support a military occupation that was used to install an entire fucking Islamic based government but lose your marbles over a single Mosque?

Last edited:
where's your evidence that the current iraqi government is more brutal than saddam?

There is not much commentary necessary so I will let the positions speak for themselves.

Nationalists have been the loudest supporters of invading and occupying Iraq and haphazardly sacrificing our Troops' lives to remove a brutal secular dictatorship to set up an even more brutal Islamic based government.

This same group of Nationalists have been the loudest opponents of a Mosque in NYC.

Just one question: How can you gleefully support a military occupation that was used to install an entire fucking Islamic based government but lose your marbles over a single Mosque?

Yea ya lost me when you started all the cheerleading for Saddam Hussein. What's next,are you gonna join Oliver Stone in claiming Hitler wasn't all that bad and just got a bad rap? :cuckoo:

• Banned

Nationalists have been the loudest supporters of invading and occupying Iraq and haphazardly sacrificing our Troops' lives to remove a brutal secular dictatorship to set up an even more brutal Islamic based government.

Yea ya lost me when you started all the cheerleading for Saddam Hussein. What's next,are you gonna join Oliver Stone in claiming Hitler wasn't all that bad and just got a bad rap? :cuckoo:

Cheering for Saddam? You're such a dishonest **** you can't even respond to the post but instead invent a fantasy.

• Banned
where's your evidence that the current iraqi government is more brutal than saddam?

For the moment, let's say it isn't any worse than under Saddam. How do you explain people cheering Sacrificing our Troops' lives to help install an Islamic government while having tantrums over a single Mosque where no Americans have to die for it to be built?

Hooked on phonics.

For the moment, let's say it isn't any worse than under Saddam. How do you explain people cheering Sacrificing our Troops' lives to help install an Islamic government while having tantrums over a single Mosque where no Americans have to die for it to be built?

no, let's get back to that statement that it was better under saddam.

where's your evidence?

• Banned

where's your evidence?

How do you explain people cheering Sacrificing our Troops' lives to help install an Islamic government while having tantrums over a single Mosque where no Americans have to die for it to be built?

(I edited the op to make you happy)

We didn't install a government. The Iraqis installed a government of THEIR own choosing. THEY chose an islamic government. See the difference?

Nationalists have been the loudest supporters of invading and occupying Iraq and haphazardly sacrificing our Troops' lives to remove a secular dictatorship to set up an Islamic based government.

So you're gonna argue Saddam's "Secular" government was better and more noble than the Islamic one there now?

In Iraq, to hold elections is to guarantee some type of Islamic government, because hey dude, IT'S IRAQ.

Would you approve a shrine to former Japanese emperors on Pearl Harbor?

Or how about a Gun Shop across the street from Columbine and Virginia Tech, that would be nice.

Oh, even better, why doesn't General Electric open up an oven warehouse next to Auschewitz and other former Nazi camps?????

See, those examples make perfect sense to us as BAD ideas. Harmless in and of themselves, but extremely bad choices for location.

So, does a mosque next to ground zero make sense as a BAD idea to Muslims? NEITHER "yes" or "no" is a good answer when you think about it. If it does make sense as a bad idea, then they are doing it intentionally. If it doesn't.....then there you go on their view of 9-11.

where's your evidence?

How do you explain people cheering Sacrificing our Troops' lives to help install an Islamic government while having tantrums over a single Mosque where no Americans have to die for it to be built?

We took out a genocidal dictator in place of a fairly elected government that isn't using WMD's against it's own people. Thats called an improvement.

And......

No gun shops are being built on the Virginia Tech campus.
No GE oven factories are being built next to Auschewitz.
No shrines to Japanese emperors are being built on Pearl Harbor.
No "Big Wave Water Park" is being built in the Asian sea where the tsunami hit.
No mosques are being built at ground zero...............er, wait

where's your evidence?

We took out a genocidal dictator in place of a fairly elected government that isn't using WMD's against it's own people. Thats called an improvement.

And......

No gun shops are being built on the Virginia Tech campus.
No GE oven factories are being built next to Auschewitz.
No shrines to Japanese emperors are being built on Pearl Harbor.
No "Big Wave Water Park" is being built in the Asian sea where the tsunami hit.
No mosques are being built at ground zero...............er, wait

Why do ***** like you bother responding since you ignore the op question?

Forum List

Back