Narcissism...

I think as Obama fails to deliver the 'liberal' agenda the same left-wing media got him into office will turn on him. This is why it is important to stop everything he wants done. Let them canibalize themselves and have a rebublican super majority.

I think as Obama fails to deliver the 'liberal' agenda the same left-wing media got him into office will turn on him. This is why it is important to stop everything he wants done. Let them canibalize themselves and have a rebublican super majority.

:( I will tell you this, for sure. When i voted for Obama, back in 2008. i saw the side of him, that no longer exists. It's like he has lied or side stepped the real purpose of his leadership and the supporter of the people and country, and i regret my actions that brought him here, as he is today. I am a Non-Partisan Party Voter.I side with neither party, but my own, but i am willing to see both sides of the coin, and make my choice from there.For the person themselves not the party they hide behind. Obama leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth and it burns.

No.. the country needs both parties. One bird, two wings, balance. It may not be perfect but it is better than a super-majority of either party, imo.

The author didn't figure out that Obama suffers from N.P.D. until 10/09? What took him so long?

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Narcissistic personality disorder - MayoClinic.com

obama-kissing.jpg

Obama largest mistake so far was his belief that bipartisanship was a viable work process in Washington. He and his staff also underestimated the power of fear in politics. The republicans will just say no, in power they failed miserably, out of power they squawk like fans in the arena. He needs to take a lesson from Bush Jr, only this time instead of rewarding the rich and bombing a sovereign nation, he needs to do a great thing and pass UHC. Fluck the losers, they lost.

No.. the country needs both parties. One bird, two wings, balance. It may not be perfect but it is better than a super-majority of either party, imo.
Yes.

I hate it when you aren't a partisan hack.

Forum List

Back