NARAL Withdraws Anti-Roberts Ad

You think maybe people are getting sick and tired of dirty politics?

You think maybe people are sick and tired of people spewing all kinds of crap and lies and innuendo just to further their political agenda?

You think maybe people jumping up and fighting against all the BS they see is finally working?

Maybe this once.

GotZoom said:
You think maybe people are getting sick and tired of dirty politics?

You think maybe people are sick and tired of people spewing all kinds of crap and lies and innuendo just to further their political agenda?

You think maybe people jumping up and fighting against all the BS they see is finally working?

Maybe this once.
Yep, all that.

Abbey Normal said:
Maybe the Dems are afraid they will go too far and turn people off. But I am cynical enough about politics to believe that if they thought it would work, they'd run the ad in a heartbeat.
Maybe more like they know they already have gone too far and a lynching is just around the corner if they keep it up.

I agree that if they thought they had a snowballs chance of this being effective they would have driven it as hard and long as they could.

They were quoted as saying that they pulled the ad not because it was false but because people didnt get what they were trying to show. In otherwords, you idiots didnt fall for the lie so we had to pull it because it was hurting the cause.

NARAL gets lots of money from people who make their living in the abortion industry. And there is a lot of $$ to be made in that industry. One of the gyn's in the group I used to use, had a sweet multi-million dollar ocean front house at the shore thanks to all those murdered babies.

The ad would have been run on blood money.

Forum List

Back