Napolitano Says Cybersecurity Executive Order Almost Ready

Uh,no.
Cybersecurity is an important issue. We have had numerous cyber attacks from China. at some point this will be critical and we need procedures etc in place to deal with it. Since no one knows what's in the EO speculating about it is pointless. Given Obama's tenuous grasp on the Constitution and law, I wouldnt be surpirsed to see various outrages. But I'll save that for a look at the actual text.

Gee, a right wing paranoid blog cited by a brain-dead anarchist. What could possibly be wrong?

It's been widely suspected in mainstream circles for some time that Obama will do this at some point. This is not a conspiracy theory, despite who created the thread.

Uh,no.
Cybersecurity is an important issue. We have had numerous cyber attacks from China. at some point this will be critical and we need procedures etc in place to deal with it. Since no one knows what's in the EO speculating about it is pointless. Given Obama's tenuous grasp on the Constitution and law, I wouldnt be surpirsed to see various outrages. But I'll save that for a look at the actual text.

This is concerning the Kill Switch, sorry...he is bypassing Congress to give himself the power to shut it down.

Forum List

Back