Napolitano Piling Up the Mistakes

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Pretty good OpEd. I wholeheartedly agree with this assessment. Napolitano is an embecile and was about as qualified for this job as Brown was for head of FEMA.

"Can somebody please tell us how U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano got her job?" asked Canada's National Post in an editorial April 22. "She appears to be about as knowledgeable about border issues as a late night radio call-in yahoo."

The National Post's question was triggered by an interview Ms. Napolitano gave to the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. (CBC) April 20, in which she claimed some of the 9/11 hijackers entered the U.S. through Canada. (All 19 came directly to the United States.) A few weeks earlier, in a speech to the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C., Ms. Napolitano said: "One of the things that we need to be sensitive to is the very real feelings among southern border states and in Mexico that if things are being done on the Mexican border, they should also be done on the Canadian border."

There are a few differences between Canada and Mexico which Ms. Napolitano overlooked:

"The Mexican border is so porous the U.S. is building a barrier from Texas to the Pacific to try and stem the flood of illegal immigrants," noted National Post reporter Kelly McParland. "It's so dangerous President Barack Obama is sending hundreds more federal agents, hoping they can slow the violence spilling over into the U.S. In Ciudad Juarez, across from El Paso, 1,800 people were killed in 2008. There were 366 abductions in Phoenix, largely linked to Mexican human smugglers and narcotics gangs. Recent U.S. intelligence assessments warn Mexico risks becoming a violence-ridden failed state similar to Pakistan."

Canadians are not flooding illegally into Montana or Michigan. Drug cartels aren't shooting it out in the streets of Vancouver and Winnipeg.

RealClearPolitics - Napolitano Piling Up the Mistakes

If she is dumped (would be a good idea, but unlikely) I cannot imagine who The Prophet would replace her with, and would not be surprised if that person were worse.

He may never start to do this and certainly has shown little inclination so far, but most POTUS have a strong hand in picking key people. My guess is she came in through the back door in that sense. He seems inclined to let things like this happen such that he avoids decision ownership. Not sure this is particularly smart, but The One can do no wrong - at this stage.

If she is dumped (would be a good idea, but unlikely) I cannot imagine who The Prophet would replace her with, and would not be surprised if that person were worse.

He may never start to do this and certainly has shown little inclination so far, but most POTUS have a strong hand in picking key people. My guess is she came in through the back door in that sense. He seems inclined to let things like this happen such that he avoids decision ownership. Not sure this is particularly smart, but The One can do no wrong - at this stage.

So many political appointments are payback for votes delivered and funds raised.. seems that's her only qualifications..She sucked at keeping Arizona secure,, logic should tell the person with two functioning brain cells she would suck at keeping America secure.

It's a relief to know that not only can we love the French again, we can also love Canadians!

Pretty soon we'll love Cubans.

Change you can count on. :lol:

No, let's keep hating Cubans, unless they can swim to our shores, then we'll love them, just like we love the Red Chinese because they love money even if they keep the authoritarian boot on the neck of the workers.

It's a relief to know that not only can we love the French again, we can also love Canadians!

You may love the French again if you want to.. Count me out! Yuck!

Oh my, now you have done it! According to the Rushpublicans, the only people we are allowed to love is the very wealthy and fat, drug addicted radio jocks.

Oh my, now you have done it! According to the Rushpublicans, the only people we are allowed to love is the very wealthy and fat, drug addicted radio jocks.

are you this stupid in real life?

Yes, and still more intelligent than you:lol:

YES he is.

Last edited:
Nepalitano is first, a liberal, second, a snatch licking dyke lezbo, third, an illegal alien loving turd, forth, has ZERO home land security experience, and fifth, dumb'rn a brick. Why... she was just PERFECT for the job according to oBLAHma... one idiot appointing another idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back