Napolitano: Illegal Immigration Is Not a Crime

How many times can one worthless politician drop the ball in such a short time. I think she is going to set a world record. WHO stated from the beginning, meaning two days ago, that this is a very serious epidemic, it originated in Mexico, spreads quickly and could be the next Spanish Flu (which killed 40 million people). Yet see her comments below
Napolitano: WHO raises swine flu alert level - The CNN Wire - CNN.com Blogs
The change “doesn’t make a difference to what we are actually doing in the United States,” Napolitano told CNN. “But it does indicate that we have a serious outbreak of swine flu on our hands.”
It doesn't make s different and we are not going to change anything! What are you fucking killing me! If she was doing her job, she would have said sorry Mexico, but we need to close the border until the problem is contained. Meaning we ground all flights, don't let anyone come in or out at the crossings, have a large scale call up of the national guard and put them on them border and immediate isolate ANYONE who has recently gone to Mexico or has been exposed to someone who has gone to Mexico.

Yet the bitches answer is to really do, well, NOTHING. I am still seeing videos at the airports of people coming back from Mexico and not even being required to go to medical examinations. I saw pictures of the open border remaining wide open.

Napolitano is so incompetent that she is making Rumsfield look good! Honestly has Obama put one person to one post that isn't utterly incompetent and/or a huge tax cheat? I wouldn't let this women run my son's lemonade stand, yet she heads a very very important position!

Get a grip on reality Ravi! You are a criminal the minute you commit a crime! The minute you break a US law you are a criminal. You are not a convicted criminal until you get convicted of the crime. It is ILLEGAL to immigrate to this country, as well all countries, without going through the correct processing and naturalization. The minute the illegal takes step to ILLEGALLY immigrate to this country, they become CRIMINALS, since they are breaking US laws that are on the books! It is called ILLEGAL IMMIGRATIONS because there are laws on the books that make it ILLEGAL! Its not rocket science, well unless you are a leftist or have no education like Napolitano!

By your backwards thinking a murderer hasn't commit a crime, until he is caught and put on trial! Ingenious!

I was under the impression Ravi was trying to clarify the legal distinction between the 2 (in response to my request), not agreeing with it.
I do agree with it, though. In my country, you are innocent until proven guilty...but that isn't actually the point Neo was trying to make. She was just pointing out that it was stupid to put people guilty of civil infractions in jail.

IIRC, if you are of questionable documentation you have to go before an immigration hearing. Sometimes the person accused goes to a "camp" and sometimes they are released if they aren't considered a flight risk.

I didn't answer your original post because it seemed off topic, but I have to say, $3000 is a small price to pay for becoming an American and I think most illegals would pay it in a heart beat. You were lucky, since you are married to an American.

Big problem with having millions of people wanting to become Americans and only 120,000 openings per year.

Bigger problems with

1.) minimizing "civil infractions" if they have a greater impact on society, i.e. tax burden in the form of education and health services (theft) and the justice system (criminal behavior that has been documented).

2.) ignoring the millions (of legal citizens/residents) whose livelihood is threatened by those who bypass the legal process for entering this country.

There's a reason for the "cap" on those (visa) openings. If only there was REAL enforcement....

Forum List

Back