Napolitano: Illegal Immigration Is Not a Crime

Always a weak leftist argument on the Southern Border is to attack the Northern Border, yet this moron took it to a new level! She needs to go today!

suggested that the Sept. 11 hijackers entered the United States through Canada, even though the 9/11 Commission determined they came to the United States from overseas.

"I don't know that the secretary understands the depth of the disruption that she's caused," Rep. Michael Burgess, R-Texas, told FOX News on Thursday, referring to the report on extremist threats. "I think the appropriate thing to do is for her to step down and let's move on."

Napolitano Draws Resignation Calls After Gaffes on Veterans, Canada - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Always a weak leftist argument on the Southern Border is to attack the Northern Border, yet this moron took it to a new level! She needs to go today!

suggested that the Sept. 11 hijackers entered the United States through Canada, even though the 9/11 Commission determined they came to the United States from overseas.

"I don't know that the secretary understands the depth of the disruption that she's caused," Rep. Michael Burgess, R-Texas, told FOX News on Thursday, referring to the report on extremist threats. "I think the appropriate thing to do is for her to step down and let's move on."

Napolitano Draws Resignation Calls After Gaffes on Veterans, Canada - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

It's getting kinda a fun to watch her try to wiggle outta her gaffe's,, someone from Arizona told us "Thanks for taking her" I didn't know at the time how serious they were.. Jeezuz

Lots of dunce hats to go around after the memo from Janet Napolitano. Just look at some of the idiotic quotes printed on The Drudge Report . . .

After the meeting, Napolitano's office issued a statement saying the department "has fixed the internal process that allowed this document to be released before it was ready."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obama administration aides dismissed the criticism as a "typical Washington game" and "political theater."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Despite the furor among some Republicans, party leaders did not bring it up in a meeting with President Barack Obama and on Thursday. House Republican leader John Boehner had indicated it likely would be discussed Thursday. But his spokesman, Kevin Smith, said the topic was not broached.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
White House spokesman Nick Shapiro said the right-wing extremist report originated in the Bush administration and Napolitano was working to keep the nation safe from terrorists."She doesn't have time for these games — and neither does the president," Shapiro said.

Mmmm, Janet Reno. Now that was one hot looking, red-truck driving lady.

I haven't met a man who wasn't hot on Janet Reno.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano stunned many listeners during an appearance on CNN when she asserted that illegal immigration is really not a crime.

In an interview with CNN’s John King last week, Napolitano discussed Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., a strict enforcer of immigration laws who says he wants illegal aliens to be prosecuted and jailed.

King said: “A lot of Democrats in Congress want you to investigate him. They think he is over the line. He says he is just enforcing the law and the problem is the federal government.”

Napolitano responded: “Sheriff Joe … knows that there aren’t enough law enforcement officers, courtrooms or jail cells in the world to do what he is saying.

“What we have to do is target the real evil-doers in this business, the employers who consistently hire illegal labor, the human traffickers who are exploiting human misery.

“And yes, when we find illegal workers, yes, appropriate action, some of which is criminal, most of that is civil, because crossing the border is not a crime per se. It is civil. But anyway, going after those as well.”

Newsmax.com - DHS Chief Napolitano: Illegal Immigration Is Not a Crime
-----

Why does she still have a job?

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano stunned many listeners during an appearance on CNN when she asserted that illegal immigration is really not a crime.

In an interview with CNN’s John King last week, Napolitano discussed Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., a strict enforcer of immigration laws who says he wants illegal aliens to be prosecuted and jailed.

King said: “A lot of Democrats in Congress want you to investigate him. They think he is over the line. He says he is just enforcing the law and the problem is the federal government.”

Napolitano responded: “Sheriff Joe … knows that there aren’t enough law enforcement officers, courtrooms or jail cells in the world to do what he is saying.

“What we have to do is target the real evil-doers in this business, the employers who consistently hire illegal labor, the human traffickers who are exploiting human misery.

“And yes, when we find illegal workers, yes, appropriate action, some of which is criminal, most of that is civil, because crossing the border is not a crime per se. It is civil. But anyway, going after those as well.”

-----

Someone clear this one up for me. When is "illegal" not "criminal"? I'm sure there's probably a legal distinction. I'm equally sure it's a bunch of bulllshit. Anyone know?

Lezbo bull dyke, illegal alien lover, napolitano is just another one of obama's long list of extremists, crooks, racists, domestic terrorists and bat shit crazy loonies he has his administration filled with and for friends.

It's a fucking circus, but none of them are talented or funny.

Yep--she just put out a "terrorist" warning on tea party Americans--& veterans returning from Iraq & Afganistan. She apologized to the vets a couple of days later--but has yet to apologize to the tea party Americans.

In all of this she forgot to mention Bill Ayers--the "real" American terrorist--that Barack Obama had his first campaign fund-raiser in Bill Ayers living room.

But what can we expect--from one left wing extremist sitting in the Oval office--to another--his pick--in Janet?

She was an illegal alien loving turd when she was in Arizona, and she's an illegal alien loving turd now that she's in Washington. She fits right in, in hussein's radical liberal, piss on America circus.

-----

good question
how stupid is this woman?

Every time she opens her mouth she sticks her foot in it. But what can you expect from an Obama appointee, Geithner cheats on his taxes and he is the treasury secretary, the list goes on and I am sure with this administration it's just gonna get longer. :lol:

-----

good question
how stupid is this woman?

Really stupid.... but then so is the guy who appointed her.

First of all, I can't stand this woman. But to be fair to her, I will say this: while it is illegal to come into this country without proper paperwork, can we really blame those who try? Most who come here illegally are trying to get out of a situation where they cannot provide for their families, and they are trying to better themselves in a country that may offer them some better opportunities. Most of these people are just looking for a better life which is not available to them in their own country.

Also, the idea of jailing them for crossing the border is idiotic. However, we should be doing more to send them back whenever possible.

First of all, I can't stand this woman. But to be fair to her, I will say this: while it is illegal to come into this country without proper paperwork, can we really blame those who try? Most who come here illegally are trying to get out of a situation where they cannot provide for their families, and they are trying to better themselves in a country that may offer them some better opportunities. Most of these people are just looking for a better life which is not available to them in their own country.

Also, the idea of jailing them for crossing the border is idiotic. However, we should be doing more to send them back whenever possible.
as long as we have imigration laws, violating them is still a crime

my wife went through all the hell to get her US citizenship....and fortunately i was a law student so i found a lawyer that helped us for a couple hundred bucks since i was a law student....

she walked the line...

as long as we have imigration laws, violating them is still a crime

So simple ... yet so easily ignored by too many.

Forum List

Back