Napolitano: Illegal Immigration Is Not a Crime

It was all just a big mistake. Well actually if you read what she said the mistake is not telling everyone that Veterans are terrorists and that anyone with a single issue matter is a terrorist, the Mistake was writing it down for everyone to see.

DHS issued report on extremism despite concerns
You do realize that it was Chertoff's DHS who were concerned and began that study into armed and dangerous Right Wing militia groups ? Napolitano didn't commission that inquiry and report. It was almost all done under Bush's administration.
When our government changes administration, new leadership elected, it doesn't change from a friendly patriotic protector of America into a frightening police state.
Your paranoia and disrespect and fear - cowering terrorized FEAR - of your own government is unfounded and your words are unsubstantitated.

Janet "what's her name" reviewed it, endorsed it and released it. She also sounded very supportive of it. So now by virtue of being a vet you carry an extra weight of suspicion of being a home based terrorist. Sweet. That sounds like America?

'lol... you didn't vote for her boss... i figure she answers to him...'

No dear, she answers to US.......

First, she refuses the border fences and is only interested in get Democratic voters bill/Oh I mean amnesty bill.

Second, she is doing NOTHING to curb illegal immigration.

Third, she won't call them terrorism or it the war on terrori

Lastly, she wants to target veteran and people at the tea party protest (meaning me) in her crack down on terrorism rather than go after Islamic terrorist (which she won't call them that)! She sucks

Napolitano Apologizes for Offending Veterans After DHS Eyes Them for 'Rightwing Extremism' - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

You tea baggers
PS. Republicans as a whole are doing nothing on illegal immigration. Thats because they like the cheap labor. These illegals wouldn't come unless companies were hiring them. So fuck it. This woman and groups like the AFL CIO are going to FORCE a solution, if you right wingers are unwilling to do something. We don't want to do it, but since the problem isn't going to just go away, here is our solution:

AFL-CIO Calls for Amnesty for Illegal U.S. Workers

First, dont take this to personal, I am using this post as an example, I see the same theme over and over and its beyond stupid.

One "tea baggers" is extremely deragatory

Urban Dictionary: tea bagger

1. tea bagger 105 up, 41 down
Someone who rests their testicles on another person face, while they are asleep/passed out.

Second, Democrats own as much businesses as Republicans, the democrats love cheap labor, last time I checked the state with the biggest problem is california, california is pure democrat controlled.

Look into Fienstien, Better yet check at Democrat Nancy Pelosi, she uses illegal immigrants on her farms in california.

Finger pointing will never resolve any problems, both parties are corrupt, period.

'Second, Democrats own as much businesses as Republicans, the democrats love cheap labor, last time I checked the state with the biggest problem is california, california is pure democrat controlled.

Look into Fienstien, Better yet check at Democrat Nancy Pelosi, she uses illegal immigrants on her farms in california.

Finger pointing will never resolve any problems, both parties are corrupt, period.'

Very true, very true!!

'Second, Democrats own as much businesses as Republicans, the democrats love cheap labor, last time I checked the state with the biggest problem is california, california is pure democrat controlled.

Finger pointing will never resolve any problems, both parties are corrupt, period.'

Very true, very true!!

No fucking way a champion of union labor like Nancy Pelosi uses illegal immigrant, non union labor ...........:eusa_whistle:

Very true, very true!!

No fucking way a champion of union labor like Nancy Pelosi uses illegal immigrant, non union labor ...........:eusa_whistle:

she is a disgusting piece of shit....

This is the individual in charge of Homeland Security - and she apparently has no clue as to how the terrorists who committed the greatest terrorist attack on American soil entered the country?

We have had weeks of an administration making nice with 3rd world thugs, flip-flopping on CIA documents, flip-flopping on a DC school voucher program, and now this???

Good Lord...

Canada more lax than U.S. about whom it lets in, Napolitano says

She reminds me of Janet Reno. I wonder when Napolitano is going to start killing military veterans in the name of national security? Probably soon.

God,, I read the title and my mind said "What Now?" These people are just DUmb! Course Arizona already knew that about Napolitano didn't they?

Please, someone take the Department away from this lightweight. She is dangerously out of her depth. It's scary to think she was even a governor!

Do you Dems really claim her? and support her?

Here's what a liberal from Canada said about her:

Liberal MP John McKay, who was at the conference, said Napolitano's comments alarmed him.

"If you are, in fact, negotiating a managed border, and your negotiating partner believes a set of mythology, then you have problems," he said "You try to work on the basis of fact, not on the basis of myth."

She reminds me of Janet Reno. I wonder when Napolitano is going to start killing military veterans in the name of national security? Probably soon.

Apparently she's confused the last part of the old saw, "If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, then baffle them with your bullshit." She has instead baffled herself by believing her own bullshit.

Please, someone take the Department away from this lightweight. She is dangerously out of her depth. It's scary to think she was even a governor!

Do you Dems really claim her? and support her?

Here's what a liberal from Canada said about her:

Liberal MP John McKay, who was at the conference, said Napolitano's comments alarmed him.

"If you are, in fact, negotiating a managed border, and your negotiating partner believes a set of mythology, then you have problems," he said "You try to work on the basis of fact, not on the basis of myth."

Fire her and close down this unnecessary department, go back to the separation of FBI/CIA, etc. That's my take.

I can't agree with you more, ghook. We in Arizona suffered with her as our attorney general and then again when she was governor. Now the entire country suffers......

Side note: I was just in AZ (PHX) for a wedding! Played some golf! It is still one of the best states in the union to visit at least!

As attorney general of Arizona, she pissed off the sheriffs and deputies in the state by going after Joe Arpio because he was enforcing the law. She said it was shame that we didn't have a more professional police force in the state, while she was the chief law enforcment officer in the state.
As governor she continued trying to persecute Joe Arpio.
As Attorney general of Arizona she would not prosecute polygamist groups on the strip, even though some of the "wives" were as young as 12. This only changed when a Arizona state cop was arrested (by a county sherriff) and convicted of child abuse for impregnating his 14 yo wife. Then and only then did Janet show signs of enforcing the laws against polygamy and child abuse, saying she was a child advocate. When she became governor, she claimed credit for the arrest and prosecution, even though it was apparrant at the time of the event that she attempted to block prosecution.
During her time as AZ AG. i had a personal run-in with her over a dishonest city engineer in Prescott who was allowing a contractor to take certain shortcuts in the construction of a 16mile 36inch high pressure water line. The engineer had conspired to leave out every bit of the pipe bedding on the project, 'saving' about 200,000 bucks, which the contractor and the engineer apparently split. She protected him right up and after the time the state board of technical registration revoked his engineering license. After his license was revoked, she blocked prosecution and used her influence to obtain a 125,000/yr job as a groundskeeper at a golf community in Sun City for him.
As governor, she made every effort against border control, calling the illegals who have made Phoenix the kidnapping capital of the USA our 'newest citizens'. Whenever Sheriff Joe would attempt to shut down a "safe house" , she spoke out against "profiling" hispanics to catch illegal aliens.
Janet has proven by her past actions that she wants the border open and condones special treatment for illegals while claiming she is for law and order. Janet is bad for Arizona and bad for the USA. She is good for mexican drug cartels who want a unsecure border and employers who want cheap illegal labor that can be abused because illegals will not report labor violations due to their status.
I am very happy she isn't our governor any longer, but am very dismayed that she is a position affecting our safety.

I hear ya sj. I lived in different parts of Phoenix from Oct. '01 to Oct. '04, and I know as well that little miss janet is a lezbo turd in love with illegal aliens. When hussein appointed her to head DHS, I about shit. It's surely putting the fox in charge of the hen house. The woman is the worst possible person that could have been put in that job. She should be gone, now, for many reasons.

First, she refuses the border fences and is only interested in get Democratic voters bill/Oh I mean amnesty bill.

Lastly, she wants to target veteran and people at the tea party protest (meaning me) in her crack down on terrorism rather than go after Islamic terrorist (which she won't call them that)! She sucks

Napolitano Apologizes for Offending Veterans After DHS Eyes Them for 'Rightwing Extremism' - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

You tea baggers
PS. Republicans as a whole are doing nothing on illegal immigration. Thats because they like the cheap labor. These illegals wouldn't come unless companies were hiring them. So fuck it. This woman and groups like the AFL CIO are going to FORCE a solution, if you right wingers are unwilling to do something. We don't want to do it, but since the problem isn't going to just go away, here is our solution:

First, dont take this to personal, I am using this post as an example, I see the same theme over and over and its beyond stupid.

One "tea baggers" is extremely deragatory

Urban Dictionary: tea bagger

1. tea bagger 105 up, 41 down
Someone who rests their testicles on another person face, while they are asleep/passed out.

Second, Democrats own as much businesses as Republicans, the democrats love cheap labor, last time I checked the state with the biggest problem is california, california is pure democrat controlled.

Finger pointing will never resolve any problems, both parties are corrupt, period.

Yeah kd, it's OK for liberals to call republicans "tea baggers," an incredibly disgusting, sexually perverted slur, but then they turn around and want EVERYONE to call "illegal aliens, undocumented workers."

Can you say hypocrisy? Liberals can't live without it.

You tea baggers are the real problem. In Texas you want to succeed? Well you can't take Texas with you, but you can leave.

For the last 8 years you guys told us if we didn't like the way you were running things we could leave. Remember?

Jobs: In a dramatic shift, federation urges repeal of law that criminalized hiring undocumented immigrants. Prospects for legislation are unclear, but support from business groups is likely.

Claiming U.S. immigration policy is "broken and needs to be fixed," the AFL-CIO on Wednesday called for a new amnesty for millions of undocumented workers and the repeal of the 1986 law that criminalized hiring them.

First, I have never been a fan of Spendaholic GWB and neither has most fiscal conservatives
Second, your right Republicans hadn't done much on the border, illegal immigration or port security either. The Republican House, Senate, Presidency and Supreme Court, they let us down big time.
Third, at least there are segments of the Republicans that want to do something about illegal immigration and border security; all the Democrats want to do is ignore the border and ports, do nothing to curb illegal immigration and only grant amnesty in order to manufacture 10 million Democratic votes!

Forum List

Back