Napolitano fired for exposing the government control of news and TV

Napolitano is still the senior judicial annalist for Fox News, isn't he?
annalist, eh?
Great catch!!!! Thank you. I'll correct it if I may. Anything else?
i do not give a flying fuck what you do, hero.

it was very very low hanging fruit.

on topic, btw, wally. hey i am totally glad to learn that this thread title is once again a lie.
The truth as CNN reported on the real news, is that Donald Trump can not beat Hillary Clinton............................

Tell us more
that is a prediction that turned out to be wrong. we all are now harvesting the fallout. you seem to have a lot of problems with the simplest of concepts. a trumptard, right?
I'm loving the fall out...it's all landing on the left

Him and John Stossel aren't well-liked at Fox. That's no secret. They don't toe the Neocon Globalist Party-line. Most people believe there's this big difference between Communist/Progressive Globalists and Neocon Globalists. But there isn't. They agree on most things. And they're currently running our country.
We keep telling Lefty but he won't listen. A Republican Globalist is as Dangerous as a Democrat Globalist.

Both are Traitors to America and enemies of our freedoms.

When Lefty wakes up and realizes that Trump is fighting for Lefty's freedoms too then maybe we can finally have some peace and real hope that the greatest Experiment in human freedoms will not be destroyed by Collectivists & Globalists!

Napolitano is not the constitutionalist that he claims to be. He has said nothing about the ways the lawlessness of the Trump Administration. Apparently that is okay.

John McCain btw is an example of A Globalist Traitor. Graham is another. John Kasich, Jeb Bush & there are many others.

So I say to my Conservative Brothers and my Liberal foes who would be my brothers if they would put America First.

Do not trust The Establishment Left and Right. Do not get in bed with Globalists and Collectivists. These people are political whores and liars and will sell you out and sell us and our freedoms for 30 pieces of Silver at the drop of a hat and unlike Judas will not feel one ounce of shame for their treachery.

Such men should hang themselves but instead they meet in smokey back rooms sipping Cognac and congratulating themselves on their seditious and treasonous actions.

Wake up! This is Your America too so do not let people who hate you lead you like a lamb to slaughter, herd you like cattle and treat you like merchandise. Pierce the veil of deception and awaken yourselves to The Truth.

He was always a hack. We should have never sold off the media to corporate power and wealth.
I'm guessing you didn't listen to the video, if you didn't I think you should and I think you would agree with him fenton...I do

What if his whole rant was pointless and meaningless? What if it was just sound and fury, signifying nothing?

He was always a hack. We should have never sold off the media to corporate power and wealth.
I'm guessing you didn't listen to the video, if you didn't I think you should and I think you would agree with him fenton...I do

What if his whole rant was pointless and meaningless? What if it was just sound and fury, signifying nothing?
Uh... you need to really look around yourself. He knows his stuff as a Constitutional expert. You should rather look into things and do your research about the things he said than dismiss them off hand. That's where I see the problem with most people, they are too lazy to look into a claim and listen to somebody else telling them that the claim is false. They let themselves to be misled. Not a smart move in my opinion.

annalist, eh?

on topic, btw, wally. hey i am totally glad to learn that this thread title is once again a lie.
The truth as CNN reported on the real news, is that Donald Trump can not beat Hillary Clinton............................

Tell us more
that is a prediction that turned out to be wrong. we all are now harvesting the fallout. you seem to have a lot of problems with the simplest of concepts. a trumptard, right?
I'm loving the fall out...it's all landing on the left
are you sure about that?

annalist, eh?

It sure proved how smart you were grabbing for the low hanging fruit. Climbing higher to grab one may have resulted in a fall and we wouldn't want that, would we?
The reference about firing was about the show he had "Freedom Watch" but carry on.
smacking retards on usmb is easy pickins, that is correct. you are especially easy to pick, moron.
deal with it.

on topic for always on duty keystone cop westwall: fuck off, it has been moved to media. hahahaha.

Him and John Stossel aren't well-liked at Fox. That's no secret. They don't toe the Neocon Globalist Party-line. Most people believe there's this big difference between Communist/Progressive Globalists and Neocon Globalists. But there isn't. They agree on most things. And they're currently running our country.
We keep telling Lefty but he won't listen. A Republican Globalist is as Dangerous as a Democrat Globalist.

When Lefty wakes up and realizes that Trump is fighting for Lefty's freedoms too then maybe we can finally have some peace and real hope that the greatest Experiment in human freedoms will not be destroyed by Collectivists & Globalists!
I think your signature is misleading. It's the liberals that believe in MOB RULE! That's why they riot and loot! That's why they think Hillary should have won the election because she won the popular vote...but lost in the Electoral College! That's why they are replete with fucking IDIOTS!

annalist, eh?

It sure proved how smart you were grabbing for the low hanging fruit. Climbing higher to grab one may have resulted in a fall and we wouldn't want that, would we?
The reference about firing was about the show he had "Freedom Watch" but carry on.
smacking retards on usmb is easy pickins, that is correct. you are especially easy to pick, moron.
deal with it.

on topic for always on duty keystone cop westwall: fuck off, it has been moved to media. hahahaha.
Your insecurity and lack of intelligence is admirable. Little man syndrome, what you are dealing with.

I think your signature is misleading. It's the liberals that believe in MOB RULE! That's why they riot and loot! That's why they think Hillary should have won the election because she won the popular vote...but lost in the Electoral College! That's why they are replete with fucking IDIOTS!

And how many illegals voted for her.

I understand how television/media is used in this society. I understand that back in the 1980s there were 50 some odd companies involved in the american media machine; competition and all that good old "american" stuff. I am old enough to recall when television was pretty much operated as a public service and governmental watchdog in terms of honesty, coherence, content and coverage. Those days are gone.

Under Clinton the FCC was deregulated and the result is that now our media machine is in the hands of 6 major multinational corporations whose only mission is to promote indoctrination and herd the masses into the behaviors most attractive to corporate america, Wall Street, and concentrated power. The government itself now only serves global corporate interests, Wall Street, and concentrated power.

I’ve heard his shtick before, but thank you. I divorced myself from american television long ago, the only thing I’ve found it useful for is erasing your mind.

I'm guessing close to her 3 million margin of "victory". Add in the dead people votes and the multiple votes and it might exceed 4 million. The Democrats have ballot box stuffing down to a fine art. That's why they oppose voter ID laws. In New York it is illegal to ask any voter for any sort of ID. They just let whoever shows up vote. Candidates for local offices run buses around the city to pick up vagrants, homeless and known illegals for a free ride to the polling places. When the national elections coincide, these illegal voters can vote for the Presidential tickets. Most assuredly, they all vote for liberals.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder!

I'm guessing close to her 3 million margin of "victory". Add in the dead people votes and the multiple votes and it might exceed 4 million. The Democrats have ballot box stuffing down to a fine art. That's why they oppose voter ID laws. In New York it is illegal to ask any voter for any sort of ID. They just let whoever shows up vote. Candidates for local offices run buses around the city to pick up vagrants, homeless and known illegals for a free ride to the polling places. When the national elections coincide, these illegal voters can vote for the Presidential tickets. Most assuredly, they all vote for liberals.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder!

Oh I know, those evil democrats, thank Jesus we have a righteous party to stand against these evil savages. Why, I hear they're running El Chapo Guzman in 2020 [shudder].

Forum List

Back