Napolitano & Eric Holder to speak at funeral?

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
I think if I were a family member of this hero I’d be outraged at these two idiots speaking at the funeral.

This is an outrage if ya ask me… but no one asked, so whatever.

Attorney General Holder to speak at funerals for slain U.S. Marshal, ICE agent

Federal Eye - Attorney General Holder to speak at funerals for slain U.S. Marshal, ICE agent

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano to speak at Zapata funeral

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano to speak at Zapata funeral : News : ValleyCentral.com

They should have the decency to stay the Hell away!

You libs should liken this to Palin going to the Tuscon memorial :eusa_whistle:

Just sayin'

Zapata assassin captured...
:clap2:
Mexico army: Suspect in ICE agent killing detained
Feb 23,`11 -- A suspect in the killing of a U.S. immigration agent in Mexico has been detained, the Mexican Defense Department said Wednesday.
The department said in a brief statement that one of the suspects in the Feb. 15 killing of U.S. Immigration and Customs Agent Jaime Zapata is in custody. It gave no other details but said it would provide more information later.

A U.S. law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said Wednesday that authorities have identified a "handful" of people with some connection to the shooting of Zapata on a federal highway in the northern state of San Luis Potosi.

The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to discuss the investigation, said the roles of those identified by law enforcement are unclear, but they do have ties to cartels fight to control trafficking in the area. The Zetas gang has been doing battle with its former ally, the Gulf Cartel in the region.

Last week, U.S. Rep. Mike McCaul of Texas said authorities believed gunmen for the ruthless Zetas gang were responsible for the shooting that killed Zapata and wounded fellow ICE agent Victor Avila.

Source

Forum List

Back