Nanodevice Destroying Blood Clot

I am aware that some people still want to believe nanodevices cannot flow through the blood stream. Here is a film of nanoparticles destroying blood clot - New Scientist TV: Smart nanoparticles filmed destroying a blood clot

Cool stuff.

In all likelihood Aubrey deGray is right, some of us are going to live to be a thousand years old thanks to health tech advances, and it will be critical to make this available to the general public. IT will solve so many problems at once from Social Security funding problems to medical care funding problems.

Plus, I would like to see what the next mellinia holds in store for us anyway, lol.

Hope its good stuff.

I am aware that some people still want to believe nanodevices cannot flow through the blood stream. Here is a film of nanoparticles destroying blood clot - New Scientist TV: Smart nanoparticles filmed destroying a blood clot

Cool stuff.

In all likelihood Aubrey deGray is right, some of us are going to live to be a thousand years old thanks to health tech advances, and it will be critical to make this available to the general public. IT will solve so many problems at once from Social Security funding problems to medical care funding problems.

Plus, I would like to see what the next mellinia holds in store for us anyway, lol.

Hope its good stuff.

You want to live to be that old? OMG!

Cool stuff.

Hope its good stuff.

Why not?

Depends on the quality of my health through that time.

The leading lights in the SENS movement think that during that time we will be able to rejuvenate the body to any apparent age we want to look, from 18 to 55 if we want.

Cool stuff.

Hope its good stuff.

Why not?

The leading lights in the SENS movement think that during that time we will be able to rejuvenate the body to any apparent age we want to look, from 18 to 55 if we want.

Yuke! Diapers, baby foods and all! Not me! I am not that selfish. If I live to be 50+ (God willing) and accomplish my heart's most desires, I will be glad to take my needed rest. Oh yes, RIP!

Why not?

Yuke! Diapers, baby foods and all! Not me! I am not that selfish. If I live to be 50+ (God willing) and accomplish my heart's most desires, I will be glad to take my needed rest. Oh yes, RIP!

Why do you think it is selfish?

The greatest loss of capital for humanity each year lies in the death of its most experinced members due to old age.

You hang around past your 'time to die' and if you stay productive, then you are doing your part to boost humanity forward toward a better future, hopefully.

I see no selfishness to that at all, but instead more willingness to serve mankind through production of needful things and providing needed services.

The idea of a 'time to die' is becoming an archaic concept. We are moving past that stage of humanities evolution now, methinks.

When God decides to call me home, I will go no matter what the technology is, and I will happily go, but only when He says time is up, not some generic idea of what is proper.

Last edited:
Why not?

The greatest loss of capital for humanity each year lies in the death of its most experinced members due to old age.

You hang around past your 'time to die' and if you stay productive, then you are doing your part to boost humanity forward toward a better future, hopefully.

I see no selfishness to that at all, but instead more willingness to serve mankind through production of needful things and providing needed services.

The idea of a 'time to die' is becoming an archaic concept. We are moving past that stage of humanities evolution now, methinks.

When God decides to call me home, I will go no matter what the technology is, and I will happily go, but only when He says time is up, not some generic idea of what is proper.

Anything anyone can contribute to family and society should be done with by age 70 and investment you made ought to pass on to children and children's children or other family members and friends, not spent on your baby foods, diapers and personal attendant;

Folks should not be always worry about where JimBowie1958 will be driving the car to each time JimBowie gets behind wheel;

You will be eating food that much younger generation need to fortify themselves; etc.

Anything anyone can contribute to family and society should be done with by age 70 and investment you made ought to pass on to children and children's children or other family members and friends, not spent on your baby foods, diapers and personal attendant;

Folks should not be always worry about where JimBowie1958 will be driving the car to each time JimBowie gets behind wheel;

You will be eating food that much younger generation need to fortify themselves; etc.

According to the SENS people, no one will have to worry about me because I will be as healthy in mind and body as any young adult during that time.

Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Speeding blood clotting with nanoparticles...
fingerscrossed.gif

Newly Developed Nanoparticles Speed Blood Clotting
August 24, 2016 - Researchers are working to develop nanoparticles that could speed blood clotting and potentially save lives.
Blunt force trauma, stab wounds and gunshot wounds can all cause life-threatening internal bleeding. And for soldiers in wartime, more and more are returning with internal bleeding linked to traumatic brain injuries, or TBIs, caused by roadside bombs, according to Erin Lavik, a researcher at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. Surgery is the most common method used to stop hemorrhaging and prevent death. "One of the things about hemorrhaging is you can bleed a lot and be fine,” Lavik said, “but then there's a tipping point where, if you bleed past a certain point, it's suddenly lethal."

A number of research teams are working to develop agents that can help speed blood clotting. Lavik and his colleagues are using nanoparticles — microscopic particles that are part of a protein complex in the body — that act as bridges to platelets, which are blood fragments that rush to the site of an injury to stop bleeding. The nanoparticles, which are delivered intravenously, stick to the platelets, activating them quickly so they join together to hasten the formation of clots. After the bleeding has stopped, the particles clear the system.

01DCBECF-81C9-47AE-A582-3C98BA910DCD_w250_r1_s.jpg

An Afghan soldier and a U.S. soldier were injured by a roadside bomb blast, Sept. 18, 2010. Such blasts can cause to traumatic brain injuries and internal bleeding. Researchers are looking at ways to better treat such injuries.​

The researchers tested the nanoparticles in rats. One test simulated bleeding from a blast shock that often causes injuries in hollow internal organs, such as the lungs. A test on the liver, a blood-rich organ that can be ruptured by a blow to the abdomen, showed that nanoparticles look promising in stanching the bleeding. The researchers are also looking at nanoparticles as a way to minimize bleeding in brain and spinal cord injuries, as well. Lavik presented the work at the annual meeting of the American Chemical Society.

Human trials will be conducted to make sure the nanoparticles don't trigger a harmful immune response. Another concern is that the nanoparticles could worsen clotting in the legs or lungs, which can be deadly. Lavik estimates it could take five to ten years for a nanoparticle treatment to be ready to administer in hospital emergency rooms or combat zones.

Newly Developed Nanoparticles Speed Blood Clotting

Cool stuff.

Hope its good stuff.

All that's left now would be population control. lol

Now they need something to destroy fat deposits built up in veins and arteries.

Forum List

Back