Nanny State in Free Fall

When 10 trillion of our 14 trillion debt is owned by Bush, you're damn right I'm going to point it out. Especially when right-wing ass-hats try to blame it all on Obama.

HoseFuck.... You didn't answer my question...

Does the buck stop with 0bama or not?

Simple question for your simple mind...

Did the buck start with Obama?
Did the buck start with Truman?

Much distaste as I have for the little Missouri haberdasher, at least he had some balls.

Who the fuck are you? I don't have to answer shit. Especially from some fucking douche pussy on the internet. Here's a simple request for a simply useless ass-stain: go fuck yourself.

Whats the matter, HoseFuck? Tough questions make you butthurt?

Your 0ssiah has been president since 1/20/2009...

Are we supposed to ignore the shit he's done since then?

Sorry, did I say anything about ignoring Obama's debt? I just find it funny that righties are all of a sudden up in arms over the debt when 10 out of the 14 trillion was left by the previous president. I realize that Obama has responsibility, but you can't just overlook the 10 trillion that Bush left him. I don't go around blaming Bush for everything. I have plenty of complaints for Obama. But the debt? Given his role in its size, Bush's name has to be mentioned.

Yep, it's aaaaallll Obama's fault, right? Except for the 10 trillion in debt that Bush left us with, it's all Obama's fault. Except for the two unfunded wars, tax cuts for the rich and unfunded Medicare prescription bill, it's all Obama's fault. But that Bush and his Republicans sure are fiscal hawks. Except for the fact that Bush never vetoed even one spending bill. Yep, Republicans are completely beyond reproach.

Cry me a damn river.

Before obumble leaves he will have left us with 17 trillion.

10 trillion of which was left by Bush. What's your point?

The ledger was 10.5T when Bush left, 5trillion of which accrued under his watch. Right now, O has upped it to 16.7 T.

i love it... lumpy starts another little troll thread and splits.

Sheesh.. I'm cooking dinner.. well, really not dinner, it's hamburger night....:lol:

BTW.. before Obama it was "Prime Rib Night"...:poke:

Last edited:
Cry me a damn river.

Before obumble leaves he will have left us with 17 trillion.

10 trillion of which was left by Bushat's your point?
Come on, JosefK. You know Bush was backed by every Senator except one to keep the terrorists away from our homeland. Their kind of mischief is not easy nor cheap to deal with, even when we beat them. Then the whole Taliban army was airlifted out of Kabul on jumbojets the night we beat them. They were airlifted directly to Iraq, and Hussein rewarded their families with pensions for martyrs, which encouraged them to strap bombs on their babies to blow up our troops. They had no choice but to follow the killers who simply set up camps in Iraq to plan American murders and an invasion of terror against us. War is spendy, but he acted as an American to ensure NYC would never see another travesty like 9/11. President Bush did his job to provide for the common defense, and his 8 years were punctuated with nothing but scorching criticism based on one book of a Texas convicted attempted murderer who hated Bush who did not pardon him for trying to carbomb his boss. All the lies in the books were exposed, but that didn't phase the leftists who used the lies as their party platform against Bush for 8 years. They repeated the lies so often, that people started believing them, and I can see from your post, you were duped as well.

A criminal set the tone for all Democrat speeches for the entire 8 years of Bush, because the lies in the fictional account of George Bush's life was accepted as their Holy Book of disorder for 8 years of lying and laughing about it. :rolleyes:

Uhhhh....what? :confused:

Booooosh is no longer President... Please join us in 2011....

When 10 trillion of our 14 trillion debt is owned by Bush, you're damn right I'm going to point it out. Especially when right-wing ass-hats try to blame it all on Obama.

I would GREATLY appreciate that we DISCUSS and not argue. The fella asked you a intelligent question and you respond with vulgar emotion. Youre not getting you point across. Youre making yourself look as of a fool.

In any case the state of the union is really horrible right now. And I partly blame the propaganda pushers like Hannity and Ed Shultz. They disgust me. Folks they are ENTERTAINMENT! Not news. Not conveyors of news. They are entertainment and salesmen.

You must be thinking of the cock-gobbling contest down the hall. If you hurry, you can get a leg up on Dr. House.

I see that personal charm is one of your better traits.

I see that you're an idiot.

Although that wasnt directed at me..... PLEASE stop the personal attacks. Talk about the topic at hand. Makes things much more interesting and shows you have Debate Skills.

Who the fuck are you? I don't have to answer shit. Especially from some fucking douche pussy on the internet. Here's a simple request for a simply useless ass-stain: go fuck yourself.

Whats the matter, HoseFuck? Tough questions make you butthurt?

Your 0ssiah has been president since 1/20/2009...

Are we supposed to ignore the shit he's done since then?

Sorry, did I say anything about ignoring Obama's debt? I just find it funny that righties are all of a sudden up in arms over the debt when 10 out of the 14 trillion was left by the previous president. I realize that Obama has responsibility, but you can't just overlook the 10 trillion that Bush left him. I don't go around blaming Bush for everything. I have plenty of complaints for Obama. But the debt? Given his role in its size, Bush's name has to be mentioned.

Barry has made things worse...

I've spent years bitching about the drunken sailor spending by the Bush Admin... Continuing to bitch about what's past serves absolutely no purpose...

How we are going to fix this shit is way more important to me than passing the buck around...

I would GREATLY appreciate that we DISCUSS and not argue. The fella asked you a intelligent question and you respond with vulgar emotion. Youre not getting you point across. Youre making yourself look as of a fool.

In any case the state of the union is really horrible right now. And I partly blame the propaganda pushers like Hannity and Ed Shultz. They disgust me. Folks they are ENTERTAINMENT! Not news. Not conveyors of news. They are entertainment and salesmen.

You must have missed the "ass-hat" comment... Odd, since you quoted it...

I askd him a question and he didn't answer....

Would you like to answer for him?

Does the buck stop at 0bama? Y/N

Sooo. where is Jillian.. ?

Or should I say, Mrs. Shake, Bake and Skedaddle....:dunno:

I think I touched upon that actually. In any case I rather discuss Chicago TARDIS: Welcome to Chicago TARDIS 2011!
Ive got tickets to have a pre-convention cocktail thingy with Peter Davison (5th Doctor).
Anyhow, this economic situation has been LONG coming. Bush made things worse. Zigged when he should have Zagged. But even before him, things were set into motion.

I think I touched upon that actually. In any case I rather discuss Chicago TARDIS: Welcome to Chicago TARDIS 2011!
Ive got tickets to have a pre-convention cocktail thingy with Peter Davison (5th Doctor).
Anyhow, this economic situation has been LONG coming. Bush made things worse. Zigged when he should have Zagged. But even before him, things were set into motion.

Does the buck stop with 0bama?

The American government is run on behalf of the Big Businesses who fund elections, staff government, and remove any candidate or sitting official who does not play ball.

The American media is owned by the same corporations.

Starting in the 70s, the Republican Party became a mechanism for turning business profits into political and media outcomes.

Starting in the 1980's -- with the help of lobbying and election funding -- the GOP moved corporate representatives directly into government - where they began drafting laws and spreading into regulatory bodies. This lead to the meticulous creation of tax loop holes and corrupt porky subsidies. Now we have monopolies in every sector which make unprecedented profits, but no longer pay anything close to the advertised tax rate. Once all the tax breaks, loopholes, and subsidies are factored in, many of the wealthiest corporations pay no taxes at all.

The result is permanent revenue crisis which gets resolved through the elimination of middle class programs.

The Reagan Revolution has replaced FDR's postwar middle class with a permanent underclass a.k.a. cheap labor.

Irony of Irony. During the Cold War Reagan bragged to the world that America was better than the Soviet Union because our working classes had material wealth, subsidized education (upward mobility) and well paying jobs. Meanwhile, off-stage, large corporations gathered, snickering at the world they wee about to create - a world where wages, benefits, programs and everything that sustained middle class consumer demand, was going to be cut on behalf of tax cuts. The corporations said that the money would trickle down in the form of good jobs and cheap prices. But: what did they actually do once the GOP installed them in Washington? Did the money, benefits, and jobs trickle down as promised? Or did their lifestyles, personal fortunes, and golden parachutes get bigger?

They took option B: cheap labor. They shipped jobs overseas and started a 30 year war against benefits and wages. Worse: to make up for the loss of income, benefits, and programs, the middle class was given a credit card. This is the dirty little secret of the Reagan Revolution: when the money didn't trickle down, they expanded debt to keep the economy afloat. [Does FOX News ever talk about how much consumer debt entered the system in the 80s - or why everybody received 3 credit cards offer a week?] When the consumption economy ran out of credit, it fueled the economy with last asset left: homes. Now - the middle class is jobless. Consumer debt is so high that it will take decades for people to start buying again. We are Japan and we are entering a lost decade.

But that's not all...

The GOP has been fooled into believing that they live in Ayn Rand's America. The same Any Rand whose father's pharmacy was stolen by the Stalin Government. They live inside a corporate-funded echo chamber which tirelessly repeats the same 3 economic cliches. Here is what they don't understand.

The Government no longer owns the pharmacy.

The pharmaceutical owns the government.

The GOP has raised a generation of morons and we are finally paying the price.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back