Nanny State in Free Fall

Well.. some comic relieve..

I'm thinking .. the "Nanny State" falling flat on it's ass, has been noticed...:lol:

I do know, when I feel cold, clammy, boney fingers grabbing for my wallet like they already owned it...

... the odds are, it's a Democrat...

Yep, it's aaaaallll Obama's fault, right? Except for the 10 trillion in debt that Bush left us with, it's all Obama's fault. Except for the two unfunded wars, tax cuts for the rich and unfunded Medicare prescription bill, it's all Obama's fault. But that Bush and his Republicans sure are fiscal hawks. Except for the fact that Bush never vetoed even one spending bill. Yep, Republicans are completely beyond reproach.

Is there a contest to see how many knee-jerk leftwing talking points you can cram into a single post?

You must be thinking of the cock-gobbling contest down the hall. If you hurry, you can get a leg up on Dr. House.

Oh dear lordy! Lookie lookie, the nanny state is crumbling! Yaaaaa!

Calm the fuck down, douchebags. You think Medicare, Medicaid and SS are going anywhere? Think again. If your radical politicians even talk about fucking with the big three, voters will throw them out on their asses. Ask Paul Ryan how his piece of shit budget was received.

Yep, it's aaaaallll Obama's fault, right? Except for the 10 trillion in debt that Bush left us with, it's all Obama's fault. Except for the two unfunded wars, tax cuts for the rich and unfunded Medicare prescription bill, it's all Obama's fault. But that Bush and his Republicans sure are fiscal hawks. Except for the fact that Bush never vetoed even one spending bill. Yep, Republicans are completely beyond reproach.

Is there a contest to see how many knee-jerk leftwing talking points you can cram into a single post?

$10T is no talking point!

Just wondering, has anyone else noticed that the "Liberal Utopian" dream of government coddling you from cradle to grave has fallen flat on it's ass!

In fact, now it's even worse..

Now, they surreptitiously threaten to throw old folks over cliffs and starve babies..:eusa_eh:

what on earth are you babbling about?

Booooosh is no longer President... Please join us in 2011....

Does the buck stop with 0bama or not?

When 10 trillion of our 14 trillion debt is owned by Bush, you're damn right I'm going to point it out. Especially when right-wing ass-hats try to blame it all on Obama.

HoseFuck.... You didn't answer my question...

Simple question for your simple mind...

Did the buck start with Obama?

When 10 trillion of our 14 trillion debt is owned by Bush, you're damn right I'm going to point it out. Especially when right-wing ass-hats try to blame it all on Obama.

Did the buck start with Obama?

Why wont you fucknuts answer the question?

Its a simple Yes/No...

Too tough for you?

Would you like to phone a friend?

Yea when Mexico has a 4.5% Unemployment Rate while the U.S. has a staggering 9.4% Unemployment Rate,you know we're fucked. And they don't have the massive Debt we have either. So even Mexico is now kicking our Ass in the Economy. We very well could have the worst Economy on the North American Continent. Did you really think you would ever live to see that? So WTG Mr. President & Democrats! You've achieved the unimaginable. We suck very badly.:(

Speak for yourself. So when are you moving to Mexico...?

I'd love to live in Mexico if it weren't so damn violent.

Who the fuck are you? I don't have to answer shit. Especially from some fucking douche pussy on the internet. Here's a simple request for a simply useless ass-stain: go fuck yourself.

Whats the matter, HoseFuck? Tough questions make you butthurt?

Your 0ssiah has been president since 1/20/2009...

Are we supposed to ignore the shit he's done since then?

Cry me a damn river.

Before obumble leaves he will have left us with 17 trillion.

10 trillion of which was left by Bushat's your point?
Come on, JosefK. You know Bush was backed by every Senator except one to keep the terrorists away from our homeland. Their kind of mischief is not easy nor cheap to deal with, even when we beat them. Then the whole Taliban army was airlifted out of Kabul on jumbojets the night we beat them. They were airlifted directly to Iraq, and Hussein rewarded their families with pensions for martyrs, which encouraged them to strap bombs on their babies to blow up our troops. They had no choice but to follow the killers who simply set up camps in Iraq to plan American murders and an invasion of terror against us. War is spendy, but he acted as an American to ensure NYC would never see another travesty like 9/11. President Bush did his job to provide for the common defense, and his 8 years were punctuated with nothing but scorching criticism based on one book of a Texas convicted attempted murderer who hated Bush who did not pardon him for trying to carbomb his boss. All the lies in the books were exposed, but that didn't phase the leftists who used the lies as their party platform against Bush for 8 years. They repeated the lies so often, that people started believing them, and I can see from your post, you were duped as well.

A criminal set the tone for all Democrat speeches for the entire 8 years of Bush, because the lies in the fictional account of George Bush's life was accepted as their Holy Book of disorder for 8 years of lying and laughing about it. :rolleyes:

Cry me a damn river.

Before obumble leaves he will have left us with 17 trillion.

10 trillion of which was left by Bushat's your point?
Come on, JosefK. You know Bush was backed by every Senator except one to keep the terrorists away from our homeland. Their kind of mischief is not easy nor cheap to deal with, even when we beat them. Then the whole Taliban army was airlifted out of Kabul on jumbojets the night we beat them. They were airlifted directly to Iraq, and Hussein rewarded their families with pensions for martyrs, which encouraged them to strap bombs on their babies to blow up our troops. They had no choice but to follow the killers who simply set up camps in Iraq to plan American murders and an invasion of terror against us. War is spendy, but he acted as an American to ensure NYC would never see another travesty like 9/11. President Bush did his job to provide for the common defense, and his 8 years were punctuated with nothing but scorching criticism based on one book of a Texas convicted attempted murderer who hated Bush who did not pardon him for trying to carbomb his boss. All the lies in the books were exposed, but that didn't phase the leftists who used the lies as their party platform against Bush for 8 years. They repeated the lies so often, that people started believing them, and I can see from your post, you were duped as well.

A criminal set the tone for all Democrat speeches for the entire 8 years of Bush, because the lies in the fictional account of George Bush's life was accepted as their Holy Book of disorder for 8 years of lying and laughing about it. :rolleyes:

If ever a post belonged in the 'Conspiracy Theory' section, this is it...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back