Nancy Soderberg, Author and Former Clinton Aide, Bushwhacked by Jon Stewart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by onedomino, Mar 4, 2005.

1. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    -

2. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    "But as an American" -- just doesn't seem enough to tip the scales for folks like Soderberg. They get their high from feeling they are intellectually superior. And when events prove them wrong, they simply can't help themselves--they root against their own country ("There's still hope this might not work") and the spread of freedom in a part of the world where dictators have reigned supreme since the beginning of time. Liberalism tops everything. No wonder people such as this are being left in the dust in this country. They are disgusting as hell!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. BR-549

BR-549 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    the Dems WANT American soldiers to die so they look right..? My God I have heard it all now... This needs to be shouted from the mountaintops.. Democrats are nothing but traitors!!!! Pure and simple... Political power, not right or wrong, or what's good for the world as a whole, is all these worthless humans give a rat's patoot about.. For God's sake make every democrat you know aware of this foolish woman's statements... Exercise your Second Amendment rights folks, I know I have in multiples, the civil war is just around the corner.. Some people just won't quit braying idiocy until a gun is put to their heads...