Nancy Reagan wants the healthcare bill

All in favor of improving our healthcare system making it more affordable and increasing it's availability to all that need it.
All opposed.

And it's as simple as that Con.

Everyone who thinks the leftist health care plan will make things better?
Everyone who thinks it'll make things worse?

And it's as simple as that, dumbass.

Call me when you leftists get the balls to actually "hold us to task for our beliefs", which would require you to engage in a point-by-point debate concerning YOUR OWN beliefs, rather than throwing up some random celebrity and trying to "hold us to task" for THEIR beliefs, because it allows you to hide your own agenda behind their skirts.

Your beliefs were held to task the last election and you came up short. Now through fear mongering out right lies and armed intimidation you are trying to reverse what you lost in the voting booth. There is no intelligent defense of the Garbage that the right has been spewing.

Oh, you want to hold up Presidential elections as an example of "beliefs falling short"? All righty then. Democrats have won 4 out of 11 Presidential elections in the last forty years, my lifetime. Not once in the seven times they lost did they say, "Gosh, I guess our beliefs have fallen short, and we must change them." What they have said is, "You people are stupid, we've been robbed, we have to change the system of government to favor ourselves". As to lies and armed intimidation, do not even get me STARTED on the pathological and antisocial bullshit associated with Democrat business as usual in this country.

Oh, and by the way, don't think ANYONE believes that on the rare occasions that you DO win, it is because you have clearly and honestly presented your beliefs and agendas and the American people have embraced them enthusiastically. Leftists win elections by pretending to be everything BUT what they actually are, or just by avoiding the topic entirely.

It's just another example of how you people try to frame the debate to be about anything but the issues. The election isn't about foreign and domestic policy and who has the best history and qualifications to handle them; it's about having the "first black President in history". Stem cell research isn't about whether adult versus embryonic cells work better, and what has the best chance of producing results; it's about Michael J. Fox making speeches and "Christopher Reeve will get up and walk again." The War on Terror isn't about what will or won't make the nation and the world safer; it's about John Kerry was in Vietnam and Max Cleland lost his limbs in Vietnam and Cindy Sheehan's son died, and they're all against it. Health care isn't about whether or not people want increased government involvement in their lives; it's about Ted Kennedy's deathbed request and "Look, Nancy Reagan supports it."

Spare us the cult of personality and JUST ONCE, muster the cojones to debate on the issues.

Wow where to start? Glad you pointed out that the current state of the union is a product of the Republican party seeing as they have won seven more Presidential elections than the Dem's have but that's as they say is ancient history we are moving forward now so no need to dwell on the past. And no unlike the Pubs we didn't change our beliefs for political expediency as so many of you are now trying to do in distancing yourselves from Bush and like this thread so aptly illustrates abandoning those that you once put on a pedestal but now deride because they are not in lockstep with your twisted view of the world.

Ooops there it is The First Black President Hmmm I'll give you a chance to explain that later but methinks that may be the root of your problem.

Pathologically Antisocial? Please do start and enlighten us.
(should be worth a laugh or two)

As for the rest of your screed You're against Stem Cell Research, for the war in Iraq and think that Foreign policy is best delivered from the barell of a gun. Right we got it like I said you lost the last election because of this along with driving the country to the brink of the second great depression.
But I think you are set for a comeback are you going to have Caribou Barbi as a headliner or is she going for the number two slot again.

Last edited:
All in favor of improving our healthcare system making it more affordable and increasing it's availability to all that need it.
All opposed.

And it's as simple as that Con.

Everyone who thinks the leftist health care plan will make things better?
Everyone who thinks it'll make things worse?

And it's as simple as that, dumbass.

You know they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Call me when you leftists get the balls to actually "hold us to task for our beliefs", which would require you to engage in a point-by-point debate concerning YOUR OWN beliefs, rather than throwing up some random celebrity and trying to "hold us to task" for THEIR beliefs, because it allows you to hide your own agenda behind their skirts.

Your beliefs were held to task the last election and you came up short. Now through fear mongering out right lies and armed intimidation you are trying to reverse what you lost in the voting booth. There is no intelligent defense of the Garbage that the right has been spewing.

Oh, you want to hold up Presidential elections as an example of "beliefs falling short"? All righty then. Democrats have won 4 out of 11 Presidential elections in the last forty years, my lifetime. Not once in the seven times they lost did they say, "Gosh, I guess our beliefs have fallen short, and we must change them." What they have said is, "You people are stupid, we've been robbed, we have to change the system of government to favor ourselves". As to lies and armed intimidation, do not even get me STARTED on the pathological and antisocial bullshit associated with Democrat business as usual in this country.

Oh, and by the way, don't think ANYONE believes that on the rare occasions that you DO win, it is because you have clearly and honestly presented your beliefs and agendas and the American people have embraced them enthusiastically. Leftists win elections by pretending to be everything BUT what they actually are, or just by avoiding the topic entirely.

It's just another example of how you people try to frame the debate to be about anything but the issues. The election isn't about foreign and domestic policy and who has the best history and qualifications to handle them; it's about having the "first black President in history". Stem cell research isn't about whether adult versus embryonic cells work better, and what has the best chance of producing results; it's about Michael J. Fox making speeches and "Christopher Reeve will get up and walk again." The War on Terror isn't about what will or won't make the nation and the world safer; it's about John Kerry was in Vietnam and Max Cleland lost his limbs in Vietnam and Cindy Sheehan's son died, and they're all against it. Health care isn't about whether or not people want increased government involvement in their lives; it's about Ted Kennedy's deathbed request and "Look, Nancy Reagan supports it."

Spare us the cult of personality and JUST ONCE, muster the cojones to debate on the issues.

It is impossible to have a logical debate with one that is illogical.

The way you framed todays political issues is wrong. Anyone who thinks like you is a lost cause. Americans make decisions on substance not the secondary influences you summarized.
You are on the wrong side of many issues. It is not Obama's, Cleland's, Fox's or Kennedy's fault.

You do not think like most American's on most issues.

Yeah, dumbass, that's the point. She was married to a guy. Does that make her him? No, they're separate people. HE was an elected Republican official. She was the woman who made sure his underwear got laundered. Does being married require people to hold the exact same political views? Might wanna ask James Carville and his little woman about that one.

I realize in leftist Clinton-worshipping BizarroLand, being married to someone who's elected makes you a public official and leader of the party. In the sane world, it makes you . . . wait for it . . . nothing whatsoever politically.

AAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD under the bus Nancy goes. Republicans...gotta love em.

AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD out comes the mindless repetition. Apparently Zona has decided to forego all debate and thoughtful input in favor of shouting the same non sequitur over and over, rather like the homeless panhandlers downtown.

Zona is now officially emptier and more lightweight than the air he wastes. FLUSH!

I don't debate with people who show cognizant linguistic skills by calling someone a dumbass as their opening statement. There is no point. You sound like Dive Con. Think about how bad that is. Interesting vernacular but I wont go down to that level. Well, maybe just a little.

Republicans throwing Nancy under the bus.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD there she is, so frail, being run over by the big bad republican bus.

Ronnie was your messiah and will turn over in his grave by these anti Nancy posts of yours.

:funnyface:

Last edited:

Wow where to start? Glad you pointed out that the current state of the union is a product of the Republican party seeing as they have won seven more Presidential elections than the Dem's have but that's as they say is ancient history we are moving forward now so no need to dwell on the past.

First of all, assuming facts not in evidence. Second, assuming assertions never made. Third, it's interesting how YOU brought up the election, and now YOU want to "move forward from the past". Next time, don't turn up the stove unless you can handle the heat.

And no unlike the Pubs we didn't change our beliefs for political expediency as so many of you are now trying to do in distancing yourselves from Bush and like this thread so aptly illustrates abandoning those that you once put on a pedestal but now deride because they are not in lockstep with your twisted view of the world.

Oh, you're really going to try to tell people that Democrats have been running as unabashed liberals for the last eleven elections, Pinnochio? :eusa_liar:

Ooops there it is The First Black President Hmmm I'll give you a chance to explain that later but methinks that may be the root of your problem.

Spare me, asshole. You dimwits don't get to spend an entire year drooling about how wonderful it would be to "finally elect a black President; it's time!" as one of the primary selling points of the guy (who really had very few, when you get right down to it) and then demand that the rest of us pretend that it never happened and was never said. YOU mouthbreathers campaigned enthusiastically for him on that premise, so if there is any racism involved in it, it comes from YOU for thinking "black" is an issue, not me for noticing that you did it. You also get to own the fact that it demonstrates beautifully how everything is about personality, not issues, with you.

Pathologically Antisocial? Please do start and enlighten us.
(should be worth a laugh or two)

Actually, the psychotic behavior of leftists and Democrats isn't funny at all.

As for the rest of your screed You're against Stem Cell Research, for the war in Iraq and think that Foreign policy is best delivered from the barell of a gun. Right we got it like I said you lost the last election because of this along with driving the country to the brink of the second great depression.

Sorry, but all of this bullshit is more diversion. First you want to talk about the issues as they relate to the personalities you can hide behind, and NOW you want to talk about the issues as they relate to the personality of the one pointing out that you only want to talk about personalities. You don't get to make it about ME anymore than you get to make it about "first black President", "war veterans", "grieving mothers", and "people with handicaps".

If you have something real to say about ANY of these topics, say it. If you have some point about health care that you think is wonderful and spiffy, bring it out. But don't tell us we should be in favor of it because Nancy Reagan likes it and Ted Kennedy begged for it on his deathbed.

But I think you are set for a comeback are you going to have Caribou Barbi as a headliner or is she going for the number two slot again.

And you keep on proving my point. It's not about the issues at all. It's about "Caribou Barbie", along with Nancy Reagan, John Kerry, Barack Obama, et al. God forbid anything in politics be about what's good or bad for America. God forbid it be about the substance instead of the flash.

Where did you go Kitten? Hope it wasn't something I said?

I KNOW that you did not just have the GALL to come in here and try to imply that you ran me off because I didn't respond during the measly half-hour between your posts. I will answer you when I damned well feel in the mood to sit down at the computer and do so, and if I decide to take an entire week to do so, you may take that to mean only that you are of less interest and importance to me than essentially everything else in my life, up to and including picking lint out of my belly button. You will sit there and you will wait patiently until such time as you are privileged to have my attention again, or you will begone.

Don't even THINK about doing it again.

I KNOW that you did not just have the GALL to come in here and try to imply that you ran me off because I didn't respond during the measly half-hour between your posts. I will answer you when I damned well feel in the mood to sit down at the computer and do so, and if I decide to take an entire week to do so, you may take that to mean only that you are of less interest and importance to me than essentially everything else in my life, up to and including picking lint out of my belly button. You will sit there and you will wait patiently until such time as you are privileged to have my attention again, or you will begone.

I don't think some people understand how a message board works, as opposed to say, a chat room.

I don't think some people understand how a message board works, as opposed to say, a chat room.

You mean the whole thing where you get up and go away and have dinner with your family, or take a shower, or go to work, and then come back at a later time? I suspect they don't understand it because they don't have normal lives like that.

Okay, just in case certain dumbasses get stupid ideas about me running away, I'm leaving to go on a date. I'll be back tomorrow when more entertaining pursuits are no longer in the offing.

Okay, just in case certain dumbasses get stupid ideas about me running away, I'm leaving to go on a date. I'll be back tomorrow when more entertaining pursuits are no longer in the offing.

Please use protection.

We don't want you reproducing.

First of all, assuming facts not in evidence. Second, assuming assertions never made. Third, it's interesting how YOU brought up the election, and now YOU want to "move forward from the past". Next time, don't turn up the stove unless you can handle the heat.

You are the one that pointed out that the Pubs have been in power longer than the Dem's in the past forty years It's just natural that they bear the majority of the blame for the current situation,

Oh, you're really going to try to tell people that Democrats have been running as unabashed liberals for the last eleven elections, Pinnochio?
And the voting public was reminded of that very fact by every Con they ran against.
You know the Democratic party holds a majority in both houses right?.

Spare me, asshole. You dimwits don't get to spend an entire year drooling about how wonderful it would be to "finally elect a black President; it's time!" as one of the primary selling points of the guy (who really had very few, when you get right down to it) and then demand that the rest of us pretend that it never happened and was never said. YOU mouthbreathers campaigned enthusiastically for him on that premise, so if there is any racism involved in it, it comes from YOU for thinking "black" is an issue, not me for noticing that you did it. You also get to own the fact that it demonstrates beautifully how everything is about personality, not issues, with you.
First of all please try and refrain from using profanity it only shows your ignorance. Second of all again you were the one that raised the race issue and your response clearly indicates you have some problem with it.

Actually, the psychotic behavior of leftists and Democrats isn't funny at all.
As I said before please enlighten us.

Sorry, but all of this bullshit is more diversion. First you want to talk about the issues as they relate to the personalities you can hide behind, and NOW you want to talk about the issues as they relate to the personality of the one pointing out that you only want to talk about personalities. You don't get to make it about ME anymore than you get to make it about "first black President", "war veterans", "grieving mothers", and "people with handicaps".

If you have something real to say about ANY of these topics, say it. If you have some point about health care that you think is wonderful and spiffy, bring it out. But don't tell us we should be in favor of it because Nancy Reagan likes it and Ted Kennedy begged for it on his deathbed.

If you didn't comprehend in my summary that I tired of your spewing of the talking points well maybe you should try and retain some of that "knowledge" you seem to so freely dispense.

And you keep on proving my point. It's not about the issues at all. It's about "Caribou Barbie", along with Nancy Reagan, John Kerry, Barack Obama, et al. God forbid anything in politics be about what's good or bad for America. God forbid it be about the substance instead of the flash.
Substance instead of Flash? please who nominated the Beauty Queen.
Come on raise your hand it's OK.
But I will say in your original post criticizing Michael J. Fox and Christopher Reeves was a little mean spirited but totally in character for a Right winger such as yourself.

Last edited:

Cat woman has big plans tonight. I am guessing she may be home earlier than she thinks.

No amount of liquor would make her conversation tolerable.

Forum List

Back