:( Nancy Reagan Hospitalized In Los Angeles With Broken Pelvis

wow. wth is happening to the Republicans today?

At her advanced age a broken pelvis is BAD news!

I hope she gets better.

I like Nancy. The woman has class.

I wish her well.

I think I heard something a couple of weeks ago that her approval rating was in the 90s. Who doesn't love this woman??

Maybe it's time she joined her husband in the afterlife... I know how much they hated being apart. :(

A broken pelvis is tough for people of her age to recover from. She may never walk again. Here's hoping she gets well soon.

I think I heard something a couple of weeks ago that her approval rating was in the 90s. Who doesn't love this woman??

Maybe it's time she joined her husband in the afterlife... I know how much they hated being apart. :(
She was an evil racist and manipulating "B", just ask those who were forced to be around her.

She was mainly a shill for her retarded husband.

The dems despised her when Reagan was president and for a while thereafter.

"What Nancy claimed was concern for Ron's safety (she and Ron moved out of the California Governor's mansion, which had been deemed as a "fire trap"), many Californians perceived as snobbery.

This perception also followed Nancy to Washington. Since Jacqueline Kennedy's renovations of the early '60s, the White House had fallen into disrepair. Nancy believed the nation needed a more suitable First Home, and immediately began redecorating. Although the White House, after years of neglect, needed the lift, Nancy was criticized for spending frivolously in the middle of a recession.

Nancy's wardrobe engendered further criticism. Designers donated their fashions to Nancy in exchange for the exposure she afforded them, but the public balked. The Reagans were accused of not caring that America was having trouble making ends meet, while they lived and entertained lavishly, surrounded by well-heeled friends."
The American Experience | Reagan | People & Events | Nancy Reagan

"Nancy Reagan's backstage handling became fodder for late-night monologues and a national concern in 1987, following the publication of Donald Regan's "For the Record." Regan believed, as did many others, that Nancy was largely responsible for his being replaced as Chief of Staff. In his sensational memoir, Regan revealed that the First Lady regularly dictated the president's schedule after consulting her personal astrologer. Regan never claimed that astrology influenced executive decisions, but the ensuing frenzy raised questions about who exactly was in control at The White House"

"In October 1987 Nancy was diagnosed with breast cancer. Incredibly, even her decision to have a mastectomy instead of a lumpectomy was criticized."

Nancy Reagan's "Little Rule" - TIME
Nancy Reagan Defends Her Decision to Have Mastectomy - New York Times

Forum List

Back